挺好的 挺正常的 你知道 挺好的
Fine. Normal. You know, fine.
-怎么了 -跟你说实话
-Why? -I’ll level with you.
我觉得是时候你严肃考虑一下送她去教♥养♥院♥了
I think it’s time you gave some serious consideration to a group home.
她已经有个家了
She already has a home.
邦尼 她应该跟她一样的人在一起
Benny, she’d be with her peers.
她讨厌跟她同类的人
She hates her peers.
她从两个日托中心退出已经证明这点了
She has already quit two the day centres to prove it.
瞧 我们现在需要的就是一个新的管家
Look, all we need right now is a new housekeeper.
好吧 那我没有其他人选了
Well, I know of no one else.
你已经翻来覆去看过这名单了
You’ve been up and down the list.
现在你大概要考虑一下也许
Now you might want to entertain the possibility that there’s some people,
有些人比你更有能力处理这些小插曲
more capable of handling these episodes than you.
我开始觉得你俩住一起
I am beginning to think that that
也许不再是最好的选择了
you two living together may not be the best thing any more.
我是她哥哥 也是她唯一的家人
I’m her brother, and I’m her only family.
而且我们过得还不错 我们俩 12年
And we’ve done just fine, the two of us, for 12 years.
是的 但是她的压力水平总归是她显示症状的一个因素
Yes, but her stress level is always a factor in her display of symptoms.
她的兴奋应该保持最小值
Her agitation should be kept to a minimum.
每个人都兴奋 有时候这是唯一一种选择
Everybody gets agitated. Sometimes it’s the only option.
邦尼 别曲解我
Benny, don’t get me wrong.
我为你这么久来处理这些非常感动
I’m impressed how you’ve managed this long.
但是教♥养♥院♥能给她一个让她发展其他关系的机会
But a group home would give her a chance to develop other relationships.
同样 我们不了解这个 但如果她有能力做份兼♥职♥呢
Also, we don’t know this, but, what if she were capable of a part-time job?
他们会朝那个方向鼓励她
They’d encourage her in that direction.
这些是很好的地方…教育 支持
These are very nice places… nurturing, supportive.
我不是在寄养她出去
I’m not farming her out.
我有所有权利待在外面 警官
I have every right to be outside, Officer.
-我完全有权利 -是的 女士
-I have every right. -Yes, ma’am.
我能看些身份证明吗
May I see some ID, please?
沃尔多 你开始修那个刹车了吗
Waldo, did you start that brake job yet?
琼打电♥话♥来了 她说你们用完了木薯粉
Joon called. She says that you’ve run out of tapioca
-她怎么了 -警♥察♥也会证实的
-She what? -Oh, and the police will corroborate.
妈的
Holy shit.
听着 杰克 你想去今天晚上的棒球赛吗
Listen, Jack, you wanna go to the baseball game tonight?
-谢谢 邦尼 -包厢座
-Hey, thanks, Benny. -Box seats.
你在吗 琼
Hello? Joon?
你该吃药了 琼
Time for your medicine, Joon.
晚上好 史蒂夫
Good night, Steve.
-你好 怎么样 -我很喜欢这次的发动机
-Hello. How’s it goin’? -I appreciate the deal on the engine.
没什么 一切运转正常吗
No problem. Is it runnin’ all right?
是的 运转得非常好
Yeah, it’s running great.
-真不赖 -所以…我能…
-Good. -So… can I…
我能不能请你吃顿晚饭权当感谢
Can I make it up to you with some dinner?
晚饭
Some dinner? Uh…
-你是认真的吗 -没错 和你吃晚餐
-Are you serious? -Yeah. Dinner with you.
你猜怎么 我不能
You know what? I can’t.
-我是说 我很愿意 -没关系
-I mean, I’d like to… -It’s OK.
好的
OK.
真蠢 真蠢
Stupid. Stupid.
-18比15 -17比16
-18-15. -17-16.
-18比15 -碰到桌角了
-18-15! -It caught the corner.
-是桌脚 -不是
-It was a foot off the table. -It was not.
-朱妮珀 -本杰明
-Juniper… -Benjamin…
别低估心智有问题的人 我们都知道怎么数数
Don’t underestimate the mentally ill. We know how to count.
好吧 行 17比16
OK, fine. 17-16.
你不能给我本来就是我的东西
You can’t give me what was mine.
-你在骗人 -我没有
-You’re trying to cheat. -I’m not.
-你在骗人 -琼 你才是骗人的那个
-You’re cheating. -Joon, you’re the one who’s cheating.
你们全都在骗我 你在骗人
You’re all trying to cheat me. You’re trying to cheat.
是的 我跟一些这方面的人聊过 邦尼
Yeah. I spoke to some of the guys on the staff, Benny.
没人想到管家
Nobody wants to be a housekeeper.
我会的 我会努力的
I will. I’ll keep tryin’.
但是实话跟你说 我不觉得有
But I gotta tell you honestly, I don’t think so.
好吧 谢谢
Yeah. OK. Thanks.
再见
Bye.
好吧 史蒂维
OK, Stevie.
我是说 我连个金鱼都养不活
I mean, I can’t even keep a goldfish alive.
我还有什么可能照顾好琼
What chance do I have with Joon?
如果她发生什么事 我会…
If somethin’ bad happened to her, I’d…
我永远也不能原谅我自己
I’d never ever be able to forgive myself.
教♥养♥院♥对她是好事 邦尼
A group home is the right thing for her, Benny.
是的 这肯定对她自己有好处
Yeah. This is definitely for her own good.
这对你们各自都有好处
Hey, it’s for both your own good.
你还能这么对你自己多长时间
How much longer can you do this to yourself?
你的生活正在一点点逝去
Your life is literally passing you by.
你说得对
You’re right.
你说得对 我在对自己干什么
You’re right. What am I doing with myself?
我生活就是跟汽车打交道和照顾妹妹
I spend my life workin’ on cars and takin’ care of my sister.
我没有任何情况是跟担心
I can’t have a relationship without havin’ to worry
怎么安顿好穷无关的
about how Joon is gonna fit in.
一旦她安顿好了 你可以真正休个假了
Once she gets settled in, you could actually take a vacation.
出去走走 我能处理好贸易站
Travel a little. I can hold down the fort.
旅行
Travel?
邦尼 这外面有一整个世界
Benny, there’s a whole world out there.
我是说 让你自己置身在开阔的公路上
I mean, picture yourself on the open road.
在埃尔·卡米诺里吹吹风
Wind in the hair in the El Camino.
公路绵延伸展…
Highway stretchin’ out…
那是什么 前面上方的
What’s that, up ahead?
一个可爱的乘汽车旅行的人 处于困境的
A lovely motorist, stranded.
汽化器出问题了 最好研究一下
Carburetor trouble. Better investigate.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
我会每15分钟在一个付费电♥话♥旁边停下
I’m going to be stopping at a pay phone every fifteen minutes
打电♥话♥给琼看看她在做什么
to call Joon to see how she’s doin’.
好了 让我看看 黑色安息日
OK, let’s see. Black Sabbath, over there.
那是个手电筒吗
Is that a flashlight?
不是 是刷子一类的东西
It’s not a flash light. It turns out it’s a brush kind of thing.
这是帽子
Here’s a hat.
-电池在哪儿 -你没赢来电池
-Where’s the batteries? -You didn’t win batteries.
你在说啥 谁拿了冰上落体表演
What are you talking about? Who gets the ice nudies?
-那些是我的 -好了 伙计们 快点
-Those are mine. -OK. Hey, guys, hurry it up!
不然我们就不等你开始了
Or we’ll start without you.
我知道一点牌的玩法
I’ve been known to play a little cards.
30.06弹头的盒子
Box of 30-aught-6 cartridges.
中等型号♥绿毛渔具
Medium-sized, green-haired troll.
轻度使用过的有绳肥皂
Soap-on-a-rope, slightly used.
-要牌吗 -三张
-Cards? -Three.
-要牌吗 -两张
-Cards? -Two.
以及庄家要…
And the dealer takes…
三张
three.
过
Pass.
重新用蓝色泥浆糊我的淋浴
Re-grout my shower. Blue grout.
不跟
I fold.
给我的狗洗澡
Shampoo my dog.
熔岩灯
Lava lamp.
修理粉刷我房♥子外部
Scrape and paint the exterior of my house.
行了 慢点伙计们
Hey, hey, come on slow it down you guys, okay.
这是个理性的下注
This is supposed to be reasonable stakes.
这就是看和加注 你跟吗
That’s a see and a raise. You follow me?
-你从我手里接管我表亲 -等等 等等 停一下
-You take my cousin off my hands. -Wait, wait, wait. Just stop.
-邦尼会掐死你 -别扫兴 托马斯
-Benny’s gonna strangle you guys. -Chill out, Thomas.
-琼 我们要摊牌了 -同花
-Joon, we gotta go. -Flush!
满堂红
Full house.
真棒 真棒
Yes. Yes!
邦尼 今晚是你的幸运夜
Benny, tonight’s your lucky night.
麦克警告过她了 这是合理的
Mike warned her it was for keeps.
什么 什么是合理的
What? What was for keeps?
我输了
I lost.
-赌注是什么 -表亲
-What’s in the pot? -A cousin.
规则就是规则 没有它们世界就乱套了
Rules are rules. Without ’em there’s no order in the universe.
别跟我说废话 你有机可乘
Don’t you give me that crap. You took advantage.