你的嘴唇…
Your lips…
没动
don’t move.
但我可以听到
But I can hear.
我的意思是…
No, I mean…
我知道你想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
但我…
Nothing. I…
我看见你的嘴巴没有动
I saw nothing.
你是谁
Who are you?
他是布伦特
It’s Brent.
你是谁
Who are you?
我明白
Oh, I see.
宇宙唯一的真理
The only reality in the universe.
是很容易理解的
That’s nice to know.
我是因为一场世故来到这里的 你们呢
I got here by accident. How did you get here?
如果一切都是错误的
You got it all wrong.
为什么我还想从你们身上得到答案
Why would I want to spy on you?
我以前甚至不知道你们存在
I’m not even sure you exist.
我知道自己是谁
Ofcourse I know who I am!
我是个宇航员
I’m an astronaut!
我被派来救人
I was sent here on a rescue mission
去找我的同事泰勒
to find a fellow astronaut, Taylor.
我们都来自这个星球
We’re from this planet,
但来自不同的时间
but from another time,
2000年以前
2,000 years ago.
我明白…
I know l…
这听起来很疯狂
I know I sound insane.
也许是我精神错乱了
And it’s my insanity.
不 我不知道怎么回到从前
No, I don’t know how to get back.
我们弄错了时间程序
We came through a defect, a slippage in time.
泰勒一定也犯了同意的错误
That’s what must have happened to Taylor.
我缺点他也一定尝试着回到从前的时间
I’m sure he tried to get back.
是 我的船长死了 我一个人
Yes, my Skipper is dead. I’m..I’m alone.

Who?
诺瓦 什么
Nova? What’s that?
星星 行星 诺瓦是什么东西
Some star? A galaxy? What’s Nova?
是的 是的
All right, all right, yes!
我知道她
I know her. I know her.
不 不 她是无害的
No, no. She’s harmless.
放过她
Let her alone.
告诉我你们想知道什么
Tell me what you want to know.
告诉我
Tell me.
她帮我
She helped me
帮我逃出人猿城
to break out ofape city.
不 等等
No! Wait a minute!

Stop it!
我不理解你
I can’t understand you.
你们同时向我发信息
You’re all screaming at me at the same time.
我受不了
I can’t separate it!
不错 他具有有限的智能
He’s right. He has only limited intelligence.
我们不会浪费时间
We should speak aloud,
你听好
and one at a time.
你去过人猿城
You were in the city of the apes?
是 两天前
Yes, two days ago.
你看见了什么
What sights did you see?
看见你在讲话
You’re talking.
废话 我们当然可以说话
Certainly we can talk.
必要的时候 我们也会说话
We use speech when we must.
比如祈祷的时候
When we pray.
为上帝歌♥唱
When we sing to our God.
你们是指 外面那个东西
You mean that.. that thing out there,
那个原♥子♥弹♥ 你们的上帝
an atomic bomb, your god?
你不明白
You don’t understand.
那个原♥子♥弹♥是和平的圣物
The Bomb is a holy weapon of peace.
和平的圣物
Holy weapon of peace!
和平
Peace.
布伦特先生 我们有足够的耐心
Mr. Brent, we’re a patient people,
但我们急切地想知道人猿要干什么
but we are determined to know what the apes want..
战争还是和平
war or peace.
试着去理解
Try to understand.
我们唯一的武器就是幻想
The only weapons we have are purely illusion.
你刚才就想到了他伤害你的情景
You just imagined that he hurt you.
外部催眠 是和平的武器
Traumatic hypnosis is a weapon of peace.
就如同视觉震慑
Like the visual deterrent..
或者是声音震慑
or the sonic deterrent..
你还不明白吗
Let me make a last appeal to your reason
难道要我们再对你做几次
before we inflict more of this on you.
这是和平的武器 布伦特先生
These are weapons of peace, Mr. Brent.
我们所有的武器
Like all our weapons.
仅仅是幻想
Mere illusions.
仅仅是幻想 见鬼 虚伪的家伙
Mere illusions? Damn your hypocrisy!
外面那个原♥子♥弹♥也是幻想
Is that bomb out there, is that an illusion?
那是个真的 是吗
It’s operational, isn’t it?
可以杀人的武器 是吗
The firing mechanism.. it’s intact, isn’t it?
我们非常需要你的帮助 布伦特先生
We very much need your help, Mr. Brent.
为什么
Why?
我们是神圣武器的守护者
We are the keepers of the Divine Bomb.
这也是我们幸存的唯一理由
It is our only reason for survival.
同时 就像你看到的 我们是手无寸铁的
And yet, as you see, we are defenseless,
无力抵抗屠♥杀♥
defenseless against the slaughtering,
猛兽或是人猿
monstrous, materialistic apes.
我不会帮助任何人
I’ll help nobody.
去自相残杀吧
So go ahead. Annihilate each other.
我原谅你的无礼
I forgive you your language.
你已经无路可退了
Sometimes your sanity is about to give way.
虽然我们也不想这样
I hope that does not happen.
还是告诉我们
I hope you can tell us..
那些人猿的计划
Exactly what the apes are planning.
我们抓了他们的侦察员
We’ve caught some of their scouts.
他们丑陋无比
They’re hideous creatures.
我们把他们抓到这里
We’ve had them here,
想查出关于你们的事情
standing precisely where you are now.
但他们什么也没说
Either their skulls were too thick,
或者他们什么也不知道
or they really knew nothing at all.
我也一样 你还不明白吗
Neither do l. Can’t you understand that?
我什么也不知道
I don’t know anything!
你让我们非常失望 布伦特
You make us very sad, Mr. Brent.
她对你们没用
She can’t help you.
她甚至不能说话
She can’t even talk.
不要伤害她
Don’t harm her.
我们不会伤害任何人 布伦特
We never harm anyone, Mr. Brent.
但你将伤害她
You’re going to harm her.
人猿放我们出来找你们
The apes sent me out to you.
你撒谎
You’re lying.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你一直都知道
How do you always know?
诺瓦
Nova.
现在
Now..
告诉我们人猿的事情
Tell us of the apes.
人猿…
The apes…
正向你们推进
are marching on your city.
喇叭手
Bugler,
行军信♥号♥♥
sound the advance.
乌尔苏斯
Ursus!
乌尔苏斯 我警告你
Ursus, I warned you.
看看我们要面临什么
Look what we’re faced with!
我告诉你要等等
I told you you should wait!
残忍♥的屠夫
Brutal butchery!
我发誓 我要报仇
I swear, those responsible
为受折磨的兄弟们报仇
shall pay with torture and with death.
如果你还有怜悯
If you have any pity,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!