谨防野兽般的人类
Beware the beastman,
他们是魔鬼的门徒
for he is the Devil’s pawn.
撒旦的帮凶
Alone among God’s primates,
他们杀戮成性 淫邪贪婪
he kills for sport or lust or greed.
是的 他们甚至杀害自己的兄弟
Yea, he will murder his brother
去占有兄弟的土地
to possess his brother’s land.
不能让他们任意繁殖
Let him not breedin great numbers,
因为他们会抢占你的家园
for he will make a desert of his home and yours.
隔离他们
Shun him,
他们就是死亡的使者
for he is the harbinger of death.
诺瓦
Nova.
你要去什么地方
Where will you go?
沿着海岸线走
Follow the shoreline.
别想跟着我们
Don’t try to follow us.
我可是神枪手
I’m pretty handy with this.
这一点 我倒是相信 我一直等着你们的来临
Of that, I’m sure. All my life I’ve awaited your coming
而且 担心这一天来临
and dreaded it.
你又怕又恨 为什么
You’re afraid and you hate me. Why?
这个禁区曾经是天堂
The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise.
你们的贪婪却让它在很久以前变成了沙漠
Your greed made a desert of it ages ago.
你还没有回答我
That doesn’t tell me why.
这个星球上的人怎么会进化成猿猴
A planet where apes evolved from men?
一定有个愿因
There’s got to be an answer.
不要期待答案 泰勒
Don’t look for it, Taylor.
你一定不会喜欢你所找到的东西
You may not like what you find.
济拉·科尼利厄斯 松开我
Zira, Cornelius, untie me.
他会在那边发现什么 博士
What will he find out there, Doctor?
他的命运
His destiny.
失陷猩球
Beneath The Planet Of The Apes
诅咒你们都下地狱
Damn you all to hell!
不 船长 是我
No, Skipper. It’s me.
是我
J ust me.
布伦特…
Brent…
你联络地球了吗
did you contact Earth?
我试了 长官 没有信♥号♥♥
I tried to, sir. Not a crackle.
船长…
Skipper…
我查对了一下地球时间
I took an Earth time reading
在再入之前
just before reentry.
什么结果
What did you get?
3955年
3955.
3955年
3955?
AD
A.D.
我的天啊
Almighty God.
我们跟随着泰勒的轨迹
Well, we were following Taylor’s trajectory.
所以 发生在我们身上的事情
So whatever happened to us
一定也在他们身上发生过
must have happened to him.
我们
What about us?
什么地方 我们在什么地方
Where… where are we?
我的意见是 船长
In my opinion, Skipper,
我们穿越了Haslein曲线
we passed through a Haslein Curve,
超越了时间
a bend in time.
我不知道我们现在在什么星球上
I don’t know what planet we’re on,
但我们都在这里
but we’re both here,
我们呼吸 我们有意识
we’re breathing, we’re conscious,
我们有大量的食物和水
we got plenty ofoxygen and water.
我们很安全 船长
We’re going to be all right, Skipper.
只要你感觉好一点了
As soon as you feel better,
我们 我们就要四处看看
we’ll..we’ll run a navigational lesson.
上帝呀 如果我看见太阳了
God, if I could only see the sun.
它在上面
It’s up there all right.
你能感觉到
You can feel it.
是…
Yes…
哪一个太阳
but which sun?
不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道 我们的电脑死机了
I don’t know. Our computer’s shot.
我们很幸运还活着
We’re lucky to be alive.
幸运
Lucky?
不
No.
如果现在是3955年…
If it’s 3955 A.D….
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我妻子…
My wife…
我的两个小女儿…
my two daughters…
已经过世了
dead.
甚至我认识的每个人都过世了
Everyone I ever knew.
每一个
Everyone.
嘿
Hey!
你是谁
Who are you?
我 不要害怕
I..Don’t be afraid.
我只是…
I just…
只要告诉我在什么地方
Just tell me where I am.
你听得懂吗
Can you understand me?
我的名字是 布伦特
My name’s Brent.
布伦特
Brent.
我不会伤害你
I don’t want to hurt you.
我只是想知道这是什么地方
I just want to know where I am.
你从什么地方来的
Where are you from?
我的意思是 你们的人
I mean, your people,
他们在什么地方 我该
where are they? How do l..
我怎样才能找到他们 走哪条路
How do I get to them? Which way?
你能…你能交谈吗
Can you… Can you talk?
好好 你不会说话
Right, right, so you can’t talk.
泰勒
Taylor!
他在哪
Where is he?
泰勒
Taylor.
泰勒
Taylor.
诺瓦
Nova.
诺瓦
Nova.
诺瓦
Nova.
来
Come on.
就是这个主意
That’s the idea.
泰勒
Taylor.
诺瓦
Nova.
这儿
Here.
泰勒
Taylor.
泰勒
Taylor.
好 这是奖品
OK, here’s the prize.
挂在脖子上
Go to the head of the class.
为什么我们不定居下面 再建立自己的领地
Why don’t we settle down and found a colony?
小孩将学会讲话
The kids will learn to talk.
是 他们会的
Sure they will.
现在 我们走那边
Now, where in hell do we go from here?
我们可能会这样做
We might make it yet.
泰勒
Taylor.
泰勒
Taylor.
告诉我他出了什么事
Just tell me what happened to him.
他伤了 还活着吗
Is he hurt? ls he alive?
他在什么地方
Where is he?
不在这儿
It wasn’t here.
一分钟前 它不在这里
A minute ago, that wasn’t here.
我不是唯一看见的人
I’m not the only one.
她也看见了
She sees it, too.
听
Listen.
听着
Listen now.
如果你走丢了…
If you lose me…
如果你丢了…
If you lose me…
我
me,
去找 济拉
try to find Zira.
记住
Remember?
济拉 去找济拉
Zira. Go find Zira.
济拉
Zira.