你还好吗 沃特 快 快 起来
You alright, Walt? Come on, come on, get up!
起来 走
Get up! Go!
其他人呢
Where are the others?
长官
Sir!
我们落下那几个倒霉的孩子了
We left the bloody kids behind.
谁丢了
Who’s missing?
小斯纳顿 提芬和培根
Young Sneddon, Tiffin and Bacon.
沃尔特
Walter!
沃特
Walt!
德国佬怎么会找到我们
How can Fritz get to us?
我们不是在掩体后面的吗
We’re behind the line, ain’t we?
他占着高地呢
He’s got the high ground.
沃尔特
Walter!
在这啊
Over here!
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
我们走错了
We’ve missed it.
地道在往右大概25码的地方
Sap’s over to the right, about 25 yards.
准备好了
You ready?
沃特 我们不能呆在这里的兄弟
Walt, we can’t stay here, mate.
这样吧
Tell you what,
我往左边跑吸引火力
I’ll go to the left and draw crabs.
一听到重机♥枪♥开火你们就死命跑
Soon as you hear that MG open up, you run like buggery.
到地道之前他妈不许停
Don’t bloody stop until you get to the sap!

No.
我跑的快过你们两倍
I’m twice as fast as you blokes.
说不定在你们之前就到了
Probably make it before youse do.
快啊 沃特
Come on, Walt!
-低头 -提芬
-Stay low! -Tiffin!
沃特
Walt!
在这边伙计
Over here, mate!
赶快
Come on.
飞毛腿还在那边
Streaky’s still out there!
比利
Billy!
比利·培根
Billy Bacon!
飞毛腿
Streaky!
他们回到了吗
Did they get home?!
他们回到了
They’re home!
-飞毛腿 -飞毛腿
-Streaky! -Streaky!
快跑
Run!
-比利 -快呀 比利
-Billy! -Go on, Billy!
-比利 -快点呀 比利
-Billy! -Come on, Billy!
加油 飞毛腿
Come on, Streaky!
-快跑 比利 -快快
-Run, Billy! -Come on!
担架
Stretcher!
担架兵快来
Stretcher bearers!
飞毛腿
Streaky?
这是上帝的光辉杰作 不是么
Oh, this is God’s flamin’ handiwork, is it?
拿上他的铭牌和工资簿
Grab his disc and pay book.
我们早上安葬他
We’ll bury him in the morning.
振作点 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
戴上防毒面罩
Gas masks on now!
伍德沃上尉
Captain Woodward.
澳大利亚第一地道兵团
1st Australian Tunnellers.
-麦布莱德 -事实上是麦布莱德上尉
-McBride! -Captain McBride, actually.
你们去哪儿了 都等了很久了
Where you been? Been waiting for hours.
鬼地方 呃
Hell of a place, eh?
你的人可以在那儿紮营
Your men can bunk down in there.
保持着装 睡上两三个小时
Stow your kits. Get a couple of hours’ sleep.
两三个小时
Couple of hours?
老天 到时候他们就会瘫了起不来了
Gee, sir. They’ll turn soft on you.
来吧
Come on!
看到那些隧♥道♥了么
Have you seen the tunnels?
大家对你期望很高
You’ve got a big surprise in store for you.
来吧
Come on.
指挥部在这边
Officers’ dugout’s down this way.
我暂时就窝在这休息会儿吧
I might just bunk down here for the time being.
这儿可比那边潮多了
Wetter in here than it is out there.
这里的耗子比他妈法国的还多
More rats than in frickin’ France.
好歹那是比利时耗子
At least they’re Belgian rats.
换换环境就跟假期一样过瘾
Change is as good as a holiday.
把防毒面具放在触手可及的地方
Keep your gas bags within reach.
至少我们回到地底下了
At least we’re back underground.
也会一直待在地底下
And we’ll be staying underground.
话是这么说
One way or another.
你什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
事实就是这样
This is how it goes from now on.
我们在这儿躲炮弹
We’ll be dodging shells and shrapnel
然后一不注意就挨颗子弹
and out of the blue you cop a bullet in the guts
就像可怜的老伙计飞毛腿
like poor old Streaky.
而且这里也没有啥技术含量的活
And it’s no game of skill down here, neither.
被耗子啃 被暗处的德国佬宰
Get eaten by rats, get murdered by Fritz in the dark,
要么因为犯了该死的错被活埋
or buried alive for our fucking troubles.
哈 这真能鼓舞人心
Well, that cheered us all up.
沃德尔先生
Mr Waddell.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你什么时候出发
When do you set off?
三周后吧
About three weeks.
那好 你还是进来吧
Right, well… you’d better come in, then.
事实上
Actually…
我是来求您一件事
…I’d like to ask you something.
我希望得到您的允许
I would like your permission
在我出国的时候给马祖绿写信
to write to Marjorie while I’m overseas.
还有
And…
走之前我想和她独处一会儿
…I’d like to spend some time with her before I leave.
-我知道 -见鬼
-I know. -Damn it.
-艾玛 -怎么了
-Emma. -What?
我想去散步 你想来就一起吧
I’m gonna take my walk now, if you’d care to come.
你去散步
Your walk?
对啊
Aye.
你要一起来吗
If you’d care to come?
噢 当然了
Oh… of course.
他们从来没有一起散步过
They’ve never taken a walk together in their lives.
我回来之后
When I get back…
我每天都会带你去散步
…I’ll take you walking every day.
听到什么了 长官
.
巴贝克中士 我能问你点事吗
.
你在哪儿工作的 哪个矿
.
巴伐利亚
.
哦 不过巴伐利亚地方太大了
.
你知道艾森希姆的矿山吗
.
你听说过吗
.
那是我故乡
.
那儿有个没有钟的教堂
.
政♥府♥因为打仗征用了它
.
我妈写信告诉我…
.
开始他们来要废铜烂铁
.
然后是钟
.
现在连牧师都没了
.
每天我们都在为我们的孩子哭泣
.
并祈祷他平安归来
.
看不见
Can’t see it.
继续前进
Keep going.
伙计 能给我看一下么
Mate can I have a bo-peep?
-行 来吧 -谢了
-Yeah, help yourself. -Thanks.
-喂 “搞定” 是60高地 -来看看
-Hey, Pull Through. Hill 60 -take a look.
就那个
Is that it?
你指望看到啥莫里斯
What were you expecting Morris?
世界闻名的马特洪峰
The fuckin’ Matterhorn?
我以为像有条铁路横插♥进♥来那么有气势呢
I was expecting something bigger than a railway cuttin’.
那为什么叫柏林地道
So why Berlin Sap’?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!