谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, mate.
上尉
Captain.
但愿他们没拆掉
Just pray they haven’t broken.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官 你受伤了
Sir, are you wounded?
我没觉得
I don’t think so.
你好伍德沃先生
Hello, Mr Woodward.
你好 马祖绿
Marjorie.
家里最近怎样
How is everything at home?
勉勉强强
We’re coping.
他们组建了一支矿工协战营
They’ve formed a mining battalion.
我想这是机密
It’s a secret, I think.
他们在找矿工和工程师
They’re looking for miners and engineers.
我加入了
I’ve joined up.
几周后我要去训练了
In a few weeks,I’ll be leaving for training,
然后估计就会被遣往战场
and after that, I expect I’ll be sent off to the war.
我知道了
I see.
马祖绿 我比你大将近十岁
Marjorie, I’m nearly 10 years your senior.
你才十六
You’re only 16.
再有一个月就十七了
I’ll be 17 in a month.
我今早签了文件
I signed the papers this morning.
我想知道我走后能不能给你写信
I would like to ask you if I could write to you while I was away.
如果你写信…我会很高兴
I would be happy if you wrote to me…
但如果要我等你你回来
…but if you’re asking me to wait for your return,
你要先问过我父亲
then you must first ask my father.
谢谢你不厌其烦地来看我
Thank you for taking the trouble to see me.
大家都过来
Come in close.
如果他们要强攻的话 那就是现在了
If they’re going to put on a big push, it’ll happen right now.
他们会攻击我们最薄弱的地方
They’re gonna hit us where we’re most vulnerable.
我们的左翼
Our left flank.
不管怎样都要保持队形 明白了
Whatever happens, we need to hold our line, understand?
你们这帮人♥渣♥还玩不玩了
You convicts gonna play or what?
好了 伙计们 开球了
OK, lads. Kick it off.
三分为满 最接近的得胜
Three points all. Next to score wins.
来吧 澳洲人
Come on, Australia.
开始
Let’s go!
向右 小伙子们 朝右 提芬 在那接球
Get right, boys. Go right. Tiffin, get in there!
快点 往右突围
Boom, boom, out right!
快快快快
Go, go, go, go!
有人倒下了 -快起来
One man down. -Get up.
好的 得分
OK, mark.
快点 回到原位
Come on. Turn it up. Get back.
加油 伙计们
Come on, boys.
传球 传球 快出来
Pass it! Pass it! Get out of here!
-不要越位 -去那边 快拦住
-Get onside! -Get in there! Come on! Tackle!
混战啊
Scrum.
过来 大家都聚过来 提芬到中间来
Come here, boys. Come on. Scrum down. Tiffin in the middle here.
围住它 小伙子们 紧紧围过来
Pack it in, boys. Come in hard.
球出去了 球出去了
It’s out! It’s out!
-传球 传出去 -快跑
-Push! Push out! -Run!
-带球手呢 -大伙截住他
-Where’s my runner? -Get him, boys!
-加油比利 -快点啊比利
-Come on, Billy! -Go, Billy!
我跟着你比利
I’m with you, Billy.
-比利 快 -快 飞毛腿
-Billy, go! -Go, Streaky!
澳大利亚第一地道兵团得胜
Victory to the 1st Australian Tunnellers,
六比三
six points to three.
能否告诉我
Parlez-vous?
阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我
Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous?
他们是为了葡萄酒 他们是为了朗姆酒
They’ll do it for wine, they’ll do it for rum
他们把你的手指放在屁♥股♥上
They’ll stick your finger up your bum…
小马骡 能不能告诉我
Hinky-dinky, parlez-vous?
噢 阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我
Oh, Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous?
阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我
Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous?
我们是来自汤斯维尔和丹德农的帅小伙
We’re the boys from Townsville and Dandenong
我们带着棒槌来找你
We’re coming for you with our donkey dongs
小马骡 能不能告诉我
Hinky-dinky, parlez-vous?
噢 阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我
Oh, Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous?
阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我
Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous?
她很胖 耳朵又大
She’s really fat and she’s got big ears… d
-怎么了中尉 -应该是上尉
-What’s up, Lieutenant? -It’s Captain, actually.
恭喜啊 长官
Well done, sir.
谢谢你 弗雷泽中士
Thank you, Sergeant Fraser.
喂 中士
Hey, Sarge!
同志们好
As you were!
我们要推进战线北上
We’re moving up the line,
午夜动身
load up at midnight.
你们这群王八蛋
How come you bastards
怎么能比我们先离开这鬼地方
get to leave this shithole before us?
因为只有真正的士兵
Because only real soldiers
才会北上
get to move up the line.
我们去哪儿 长官
Where we heading, sir?
比利时
Belgium.
高地60
Hill 60.
家伙备齐些
Better get your gear.
好了 伙计们 出发
Righto, you blokes. Let’s go.
注意低调点 伙计们
Keep your heads down, lads.
我差点忘了 德国佬的赠品
I nearly forgot-A present from Fritz.
他说 “谢谢你们帮忙”
He said to say, “Thanks for all your help.”
谢谢你 老兄
Cheers, mate.
祝你好运 伙计们
You’ll be right, lads.
谢谢你 老兄
Thanks, mate.
1916年11月3日比利时梅丝恩丝山脊
.
现在开饭太早了吧 长官
Too early for the grey hen, sir?
说不上早
Never too early.
-我不用 -拿着吧
-I’m right. -Take ’em.
你太单薄了
You’re just skin and bones.
拿着吧 孩子
Come on, son.
明天她很可能又给我寄来了
She’ll send me another parcel tomorrow, more than likely.
真合适
Decent fit.
我那口子埃尔莎的织工是一流的
My Elsa’s a first-rate knitter.
等我们回去
When we get back,
她没准已经给自己织出一个丈夫来了
she’ll have probably knitted herself a new husband.
要个比老家伙更帅的
Want to be a bit better-Looking than the old one.
你儿子会是个相当好的前锋
Your boy’s gonna make a great prop forward.
我还不知道吗 而且长大了会更出息
Don’t I know it? And he’s still growing.
你们一起入伍的
You join up together?
有一个征兵的从我们镇上走过
One of them recruiting blokes came through town.
他的冒险经历折服了所有的年轻人
Gets the young fella all excited with his stories of adventure
就像看到了金字塔之类
and seeing the Pyramids and what have you.
就算从没离过家
Never spent one bloody night away from home
儿子也撇下矿井入了伍
and he’s quit the pits and joined up.
埃尔莎心里七上八下了是吗 瓦特
Elsa’s nearly had bloody kittens, hasn’t she, Walt?
没错
Yep.
好吧 你不能不入伍
Well, you can’t unjoin.
所以沃特入睡后 我跟埃尔莎说
So, after Walt went to bed, I said to Elsa,
我看着孩子长大 现在也不会撒手
I’ve looked after him all his life. I’m not gonna stop now.”
我告诉她如果我参军了 也许能把他换回来
I told her if I joined up, I could bring him back safe.
埃尔莎得到的是更坏的消息…
Elsa didn’t know what was worse –
要么他儿子自己去 要么两个都得去
her boy going off to the war by himself, or both of us going.
从那以后她就不停地织
And she’s been knitting like buggery ever since.
熄灯
Douse them flaming lights!
低头 低头
Stay low! Stay low!
原地不动
Stay here!
-去堑壕哪边走 -往北 那边走
-Where’s Fosse Way? -It’s north, that way!
他说是那边
He said that way!
还是从南边去60高地
Or south to Hill 60?
弗雷泽 是这边
Fraser! This way!
我们走
Let’s go!
低头
Keep down!
跟上 小伙子们
Come on, boys!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!