我们没有
We wasn’t.
我们有
Well, we was.
是的 你放弃了 你说过的
Well, you was. You said.
写你的信吧 瓦特 要不就多睡会儿
Finish your letter, Walt, or get some more shut-eye.
但中尉熟悉地层 爸爸 比如能坚持多久
But the Lieutenant knew about the strata, Dad. How it holds up, like.
所以我们得继续救援
And that’s why we kept digging.
是伍德沃估计错误才使得汤姆·特怀耶丧命
The fact is Tom Dwyer’s dead because Woodward made a blue -a bad one.
他肯定还会犯错
Won’t be the last either.
-他还行了 -是吗
-He’s alright, he is. -Yeah?
那他为什么那么晚才来
Then why’d he join late?
还有人要轮轴润滑油吗
Does anyone want the last of the axle grease?
我就在那儿 杀德国人
I was over here, killing Germans,
几个月后他们统统完蛋了
months before his fuckin’ number was dry.
晚上好
Evening.
坐下
Stay there.
没想到在这看到你
Surprised to see you here.
我回来了
Me hearing came back.
汤米医生给我做了检查 没发现什么问题
Tommy doctor checked me out, couldn’t find a bloody thing wrong with me.
糟糕
Too bad.
-要烟吗 -嗯 谢谢
-Smoke? -Yeah, thanks.
那是厄运
It’s bad luck.
一根火柴点三支烟会带来厄运
Bad luck lighting three smokes with one match.
第一支 德国狙击手就能看到你
First one, Fritz sniper sees you.
第二支 他就能瞄准你
Second one, he gets an aim.
第三支 他能崩掉了你的鸟头
Third one, he blows your fuckin’ head off.
他要把我♥干♥掉可得是个神枪手
Well, he’d be a crack shot if he could get me down here.
你永远猜不到谁在暗处 不是吗
Well, you never know who’s watchin’, do you, sir?
我会给汤姆·特怀耶家发去唁函
I’ll be writing to Tom Dwyer’s family.
如果他有遗物需要寄回 带到我的指挥部来
If he had any possessions to send back, bring them to my dugout.
长官到了 立正
Officer approaching! Attention!
-伍德沃 -是的 长官
-Woodward? -Yes, sir?
我知道你是爆破专家
I understand you’re a demolition man.
我曾在矿井从事爆破工作 长官 并不是
I’m trained in mining explosives, sir, not…
你知道德国人
You’re aware that the Germans
在红堡架设了一挺机关枪
have placed a machine gun in the Red House,
那样的话 他们是否能纵射到我们的战壕
such that they can enfilade our trench?
嗯 纵射
En… enfilade?
纵向射击
Fire down it lengthways.
是的 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
那么你需要多少炸♥药♥捣毁那东西
And how much explosive charge would you need to demolish that building?
看您怎么安置炸♥药♥了 长官
Depends where you placed it, sir.
需要多少合适
How much would you need to do the job properly?
五十磅
50 pounds.
我们有储存还是要调用
Do we have that in the stores or do we have to requisition it?
我们手上就有 长官
We have it on hand, sir.
在105道有岗哨
There’s a listening post at 105 Drive.
你从鲍里斯到那大概要七十英尺
That’d put you about 70 foot from Boris.
如果我们从那一直北行
If we drove north from there,
我们就能到达那下头 是吗
we could be under it in, what?
噢 三班倒 一天三十英尺
Oh, three shifts, 30 foot a day
我们能在两到三天完成
we could do it in two or three days.
天亮前干完 限凌晨四点
Let’s have it done before sun-up, 0400.
克莱顿 你必须把电线剪一段缺口
Clayton, you’ll have to cut a gap in the wire.
我负责炮兵部队 给你一小时
I’ll have the artillery give you one hour.
-是 长官 -是 长官
-Sir. -Sir!
他不会很快从这出去的
He couldn’t get out of here fast enough.
据说那帮混♥蛋♥都不敢坐火车 怕陷到地道里
Word is that bastard won’t catch a train in case it’s going down a tunnel.
这意味要翻出战壕
It’ll mean going over the bags…
穿过无人区 装置好炸♥药♥
…crossing no-man’s-land, setting a charge.
我需要两个人
I’ll need two men.
我去 长官
I’ll go, sir.
你不用去 莫里斯
You don’t have to, Morris.
但我想去 长官
Want to, sir.
坐下 提芬
Sit down, Tiffin.
我去
I’ll go.
这边
Here.
有点不是你的风格吧 澳大利亚
A bit out of your element, aren’t you, Australia?
我听说你挖隧♥道♥兵都是袋熊
I heard you tunnelling chaps were wombats.
要出来透透气吗
Come up for some air, have you?
事实上 我们被要求去炸掉红堡
Actually, we’ve been invited to blow up the Red House.
很显然你们完成不了
Apparently you blokes keep missing.
在那儿设置好炸♥药♥
Set the exploder up over there.
好勒 该我们了
Right. That’s us.
他们黎明会再发起冲锋
They’ll start up again at dawn.
从来没到这上面来过吧
You’ve never been over the bags before, have you?
老天
Christ.
在高处的时候 要俯身 别挤在一堆
When you get over the top, stay low, don’t bunch up.
照明弹升起来时 别动
If a flare goes up, freeze.
别他妈的趴下 机♥枪♥只会寻找移♥动♥目标
Don’t bloody go to ground. Fritz machine-gunners look for movement.
照明弹落下以前 要保持一只眼闭着
Keep one eye closed until the flare drops –
这样黑暗到来时可以很快适应
then you’ll see better when it’s dark again.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你们剪了火线了 -是的
-Did your boys cut the wire? -Yeah.
先前克莱顿中尉已经带着几个小伙子出去了
Lieutenant Clayton took a couple of lads out earlier.
他还没回 我来掩护你
He ain’t back yet. I’ll cover you.
走吧
Let’s go.

Fuck!
那是鲍里斯是吧
It’s Boris, alright.
他没发现我们 不过这混♥蛋♥想碰碰运气
He hasn’t spotted us, but the bastard’s just trying his luck.
好了 走吧
Right. Let’s go.
准备好了
Ready?
我们得到下边去
We’ll have to go under.
那边肯定有地下室
There must be a cellar.

Corp!
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus Christ.
-咋啦 -线不够长
-What? -We’re short.
你觉得你能把引爆器拿过来吗
Do you think you can get the exploder?
长官 我们今晚还可以再来一趟
Sir, we could try again tonight.
那时他们可能已经发现炸♥药♥了 你能拿到吗
They’ll have found the charge by then. Can you get it?
应该可以
I think so.
千万要贴近地面
Stay on your bloody stomach
快回到的时候小声吹口哨当暗号♥
and when you get close, give a low whistle to identify yourself.
任何动作都逃不过英国兵的眼睛
The Tommies see any movement.
我们里边谁最快
Who’s the fastest man in our company?
要个跑手
You need a runner?

Yes.
哈 飞毛腿相当快的
Yeah, Streaky’s bloody quick.
他大爷的
Christ.
那是我们的人吗
Is it one of our boys?
现在还看不出来
There’s no way of knowing.
可怜虫
Poor bastard.
你待这
Stay here.
莫里斯现在随时都会回来
Morris will be back any minute now.
等等
Wait.
等等 长官
Wait, sir!
你是谁
Who are you?
克莱顿
Clayton?
你伤到哪了
Where did they get you?
玛丽 玛丽
Mary, Mary.
老兄 你现在安全了
You’re set now, mate.
我们带你回家见玛丽
We’re gonna get you home to your Mary.
好不 你会没事的
OK? Everything’s OK.
加油 你行的 上尉
Come on. Come on, Captain.
加油
Come on.
帮把手
Help.
绷带
Field dressing.
-伤哪了 -左腿 膝盖上一点
-Where is he injured? -Left leg, above the knee.
他大爷的
Christ.
别 等等
No! Wait.
这混♥蛋♥打枪是有固定模式的
Bastard’s got a pattern.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!