一路上气胀得难受
and suffered terrible flatulence on the ride over.
怪不得它赶路赶得这么快
I think that’s perhaps how we got here so quickly.
来的时候我松了马鞍
So, when I arrived I loosened the girth.
却忘了系上 真是蠢透了
Must’ve forgotten to cinch it up. Stupid of me.
你真的没伤着
Are you sure you’re not injured?
是的 我很好
No, I’m fine, honestly.
沃德尔女士 谢谢您的下午茶
Thank you for the tea, Mrs Waddell.
再见了 沃德尔先生
Mr Waddell.
再见了 奥利弗
Oliver.
再见 伊萨贝拉
Isabel.
有情况吗
Anything?
这该死的蜡烛怎么
There’s something wrong with this bloody candle.
越来越微弱了
It’s just making it darker.
不是蜡烛的毛病 “搞定” 是空气
It’s not the candle, Pull Through. It’s the air.
空气越来越稀薄了
Not enough oxygen for it to burn.
噢 我的上帝
Oh, Jesus Christ!
还会更糟
Could be worse.
噢 图摩 怎么可能有比这还糟的
Oh, Tommo, how could it possibly be worse?
如果我们被遣往六十号♥高地
Well, they could send us to Hill 60.
六十号♥高地是什么玩意
What’s Hill 60?
埃辛斯山 就在边境上 挨着怀帕斯
Messines Ridge, just across the border, near Wipers’.
第四十军昨天就被派遣了
Blokes from the 40th were sent off yesterday.
德国人最终占领了制高点
Fritz has got the high ground.
我们却还陷在沼泽地 进退维谷
Our blokes are trying to fight in bogs -bloody marshland.
听说战壕里血流成河
Trenches running like rivers of blood, they say.
那只是传言 可能
That’s just talk, probably.
嘘 小家伙
Shush, you little bugger.
你再这样会要了我们的命
You’ll get us all killed.
诺姆
Norm…
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你怎么知道不是我
How’d you know it wasn’t me?
瞎猜的
Lucky guess.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
他死了么
Is he dead?
事情摆平了 图摩
Call it even, eh, Tommo?
可恶
Shit!
麦布莱德
McBride.
位置
Location?
再说一遍
Say again.
多少人
How many?
知道了
Right.
102道发生了爆♥炸♥
102 drive has been crumped.
人员伤亡
Casualties?
两人失踪 莫里斯和特怀耶
Two missing, um, Morris and Dwyer.
有氧气吗
Hows the air?
如果他们在隧♥道♥口就不乐观…
If they were near the face…
不可能 他妈的不可能
Not a chance. Not a fucking chance in the world.
…他们或许能找到出气口
…they may have found an air pocket.
这截地层能撑一会的
This strata holds up sometimes.
我们在巴布亚省也遇到过
We struck some in Papua.
这里的氧气还比较充足
It’s kind of… dense…
没用的 这里已被堵死了
It’s pointless. the whole miserable stunt.
加紧干 弟兄们
Lively, boys.
钢底板
Steel soles.
德国人的
German.
蠢货 该老远就听得见他们过来
Stupid pricks. Hear ’em coming a mile off.
-兄弟 -快回来
-Mate? -I need you to move back.
兄弟 你没事吧
Mate, are you alright?
过来帮我
Help me here.
是图摩
It’s Tommo.
小子们 “搞定”
Boys, it’s Pull Through.
小子们 是你们吗
Boys? Is that you, boys?
坚持住”搞定” 我们刚
Hang on, Pull Through. We’ll just…
小心
Easy.
要拉我出来 我先还想着我快死了呢
Get me out? I thought I was a goner.
当心你的眼镜
Watch out for your specs.
小心 小心
Easy. Easy.
真没想到你能逃过此劫 是吧 老小子
Didn’t think you’d get out of the bloody war that easy, did you, old son?
莫里斯 听得到吗
Morris,can you hear me?
图摩
Tommo?
-图摩 -莫里斯 你听得到吗
-Tommo! -Morris, can you hear me?
图摩 图摩还困在里面
Tommo! Tommo’s in there.
有人埋在里面了 图摩 图摩 不
There’s a man buried. Tommo! Tommo! No!
快把 莫里斯带去医疗站 弗雷泽
Take Morris up to the dressing station, Fraser.
来吧 “搞定”
Come on, Pull Through.
政♥府♥的诏令每天都会送达
One arrives nearly every day
没有邮戳 没有地址
no stamp, no return address, of course.
那是什么意思
But what do they mean?
我是个懦夫
That I’m a coward.
你不是懦夫 大家只是各司其职而已
But you’re not. You’re staying here and doing your duty.
嘘 马祖绿
Shush now, Marjorie.
伍德沃先生自己会处理好的
Mr Woodward knows how to stop the feathers.
那么 你答应了
So, you agree with them?
希望这些事不再发生
Well, let’s just hope that there won’t be any more.
事实相反 只再多几封鸡毛信
On the contrary, just a few more feathers
我就凑足一只鸡的羽毛了
and I’ll have a whole chicken.
伊萨贝拉
Isabel!
你想念巴布亚吗
Are you missing Papua?
我关心在那的工人
I worry about the local workers.
布干维尔岛就在海岸边 那里是德国的殖民地
Bougainville is just up the coast. It’s a German colony.
如果德国人派遣舰队向
If they send the German fleet down…
上帝 年轻人
Good Lord, man!
德国人怎么可能对巴布亚有企图
What would the Germans want with Papua?
他们碗里的都吃不下了
They’ve bitten off more than they can chew in Europe.
新年前夕终将平息干戈
Anyway, the word is the whole thing will be over by Christmas.
马祖绿 快收拾餐具
Marjorie, clear away the plates now.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
把这些收起来吧 伍迪
Best put those back, Woody.
威廉
William…
是莫法特
It’s Moffat.
妈妈
Mama?
把孩子们带回房♥间 马祖绿
Take the children to their rooms, please, Marjorie.
伊萨贝拉 男孩们 快点 乖
Isabel, boys, come on. Now, please.
威廉 告诉我
William, tell me.
我恐怕 是噩耗
It’s not good news, I’m afraid.
为什么骑兵部队会被派往加里波第 奥利弗
Why would they send the Light Horse to Gallipoli, Oliver?
那只是悬崖 不是吗
It’s just cliffs, isn’t it?
那不只是悬崖吗
Is it not all just cliffs?
我不知道 先生
I don’t know, sir.
我不知道
I don’t know.
马祖绿
Marjorie.
你不要走 你知道莫法特他…
You don’t have to go. Just because Moffat, you know…
不要去战场
You don’t have to go to the war.
我再承受不起了
I just couldn’t bear it.
关键是
The point is…
关键是我完蛋了 他把我救了出来
The point is I was kaput, finished, and he got me out.
关键是你不应当
The point, Pull Through, is you shouldn’t have
在那个该死的地方
been there in the bloody first place.
虽然不知道我到底听到了什么 但
Still don’t know what I heard, but.
也许真的是我的心跳
Maybe it really was me heart.
也许我根本没听到德国人
Maybe I never heard no Germans.
你确实听到他们了
Of course you heard ’em.
那不一样
Don’t make no difference.
我♥操♥ 小子
Oh, fuck, man.
真行 飞毛腿
Good on you, Streaky.
诺森伯兰的燧发枪手团向各位请安
Courtesy of the Northumberland Fusiliers.
-哦 他们太客气了 -也请转达我们的问候
-Oh, bloody generous of ’em. -Send ’em our regards.
可不是个好主意呀 头儿
Probably not a good idea, Corp.
提芬
Tiffin?
我们差点就放弃你了 “搞定”
We was ready to give up on you, Pull Through.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!