How did it feel out there? – Brilliant.
太棒了 相当棒
Really, really great.
我从没见过印度女孩儿踢球
I’ve never seen an Indian girl into football.
我甚至都不知道这里有女足
I didn’t even know they had a girls’ team here.
都是她的错
It’s all her fault.
我以前在俱乐部踢球
I used to play for the men’s club,
她总晃来晃去的抱怨
and she used to hang around whining
没有属于自己的球队
that there was no team for her to play on.
那不是抱怨
I wasn’t whining!
女孩什么都没有
Nah, there was nothing here for us girls.
他以前是男足的队员
There was, like, junior boys’ stuff,
膝盖受伤后
but when he busted his knee,
组建了一支女足
he set up a girls’ side,
从那时起 他把这当作自己的事
and he’s been on my case ever since.
她们害的我不得不从基本功教起
They made me start at the bottom.
再难找到比她更笨的
You can’t get much lower than her!
得了吧你
You’re so full of it!
我们得到的奖杯和男足一样多
Nah, we get just as many trophies as the men’s side do.
她通过测试了吗
So, does she pass?
-你父母同意了吗 -恩 没关系的
– Are your folks up for it? – Yeah, they’re cool.
那期待你的加入了
Suppose you’d better come back, then.
我得去酒吧开门了 忙得很
I’ve got to go open the bar. Some real work!
-他喜欢你 -你这么想吗
– He likes you. – You think so?
他让你再来呢 不是吗
He asked you back, didn’t he?
你踢球多长时间了
How long have you been playing?
有几年了 但只是在公园里
For ages, but just in the park.
-没这么正经地踢过 -这也算正经
– Nothing as serious as this. – This, serious?
从现在开始我要努力
lt’ll do for now.
我想要踢得更专业
I want to play professionally.
你能做到吗 我是说把它当成一项工作
Wow! Can you do that? I mean as a job, like?
当然 不在这儿 但在美国可以
Sure. Not really here, but you can in America.
他们有职业联盟 有新球场和一切设施
They’ve got a pro league with new stadiums and everything.
真的吗
Really?
不敢相信
Can’t believe it.
这是个完美的投球 伴随的灯光
It’s a proper pitch with lights,
角旗和变换的位置
corner flags, changing rooms…
教练喜欢我
The coach likes me.
他确实很了解他的队员
He really knows his stuff.
因为伤势不能踢球他一定很伤心
Must be gutted he can’t play with his injury and all.
朱丽斯真是太幸运了
Jules is so lucky!
她的爸妈一定很支持她
Her mum and dad must really support her
让她一路踢到美国去
to let her go all the way to America to play.
我甚至都不知道怎么
l don’t even know how to
跟我爸妈说关于球队的事
tell my mum and dad about Hounslow Harriers.
你们能不能不要踢了
Will you both pack it in?!
瞧瞧我的盆栽
Look at the state of my fuchsias!
阿兰 你什么时候才能够意识到
Alan, when are you gonna realise
你养的是有胸部的女儿 不是儿子
you have a daughter with breasts, not a son?
-妈妈 -保拉 求你了
– Mum! – Paula, please.
没有男孩愿意和一个
No boy’s gonna want to go out
比他更强壮的女孩出去
with a girl who’s got bigger muscles than him!
你为什么不能让她自♥由♥发展呢
Why don’t you just leave her alone?
我不会放弃踢球的
l’m not gonna give it up!
我想说我看到
l’m just saying that l saw that
凯文昨晚和一个金发女孩走在大街上
Kevin last night in the high street with a blonde girl
他们看上去不像在
and it didn’t look like they
谈论那该死的比赛日
were talking about Match of the bleedin’ Day either!
凯文跟谁都能上♥床♥
Kevin can shag whoever he bloody wants!
亲爱的 我所说的一切
Honey, all l’m saying
就是为什么运动风格的
is there is a reason why Sporty Spice
女孩是唯一谈不到男朋友的人
is the only one of them without a fella.
-宝贝儿 -看看你都干了什么
– Sweetheart… – See what you’ve done?
你就不能不唠叨吗
Why don’t you just get off her flamin’ back?
如果她现在宁肯踢球也不去追男孩子
lf she’d rather play football right now than chase boys,
坦白的说 我对此很高兴
quite frankly, l’m over the moon about that.
这双鞋有点差
They’re a bit tatty,
-不过可以穿 -谢谢
– but they’ll do. – Thanks.
这是衣服 不要怕把它弄脏了
Here’s a kit. Don’t be afraid to get it dirty.
我能不♥穿♥这种短裤运动服吗
Can l not wear my tracksuit bottoms?
不行
No.
该死的
Shit!
杰丝 到这边换衣服
Jess, get changed over here.
你已经见过我们队长了梅尔
You’ve met our captain, Mel.
很高兴认识你
Yeah, nice to meet you.
很好 你过来正好参加一个比赛
All right? You up for a proper match?
下个对手是奇斯维克
Chiswick next.
在业内有着最好的防守记录
Best defensive record in the division.
-她们是名副其实的 -当然
– They’re due for a good stuffing. – Absolutely.
我们需要在前锋位置上提高节奏
We need some pace up front.
朱丽斯的球技很不错
Jules could do with some decent service.
欢迎来到哈里斯
Welcome to the Harriers.
里面有人在装♥修♥
Painters and decorators are in.
朱丽斯 负责热身运动
Jules, take over the warm-up.
加油 姑娘们 动起来 抬头
Come on, girls, keep going! Heads up!
杰丝 怎么了
Jess, what’s going on?
这看起来很吓人
lt looks awful.
-这就是不能穿短裤的原因 -天哪
– lt’s why l can’t wear shorts ever. – Jesus.
不错嘛
That’s a stunner.
我觉得我膝盖上的伤才算丑
l thought l had a bad one on my knee
你的很漂亮
but yours is gorgeous.
不要担心
Look, don’t worry about it.
上了球场 没人介意的
No one’s gonna care once you’re out there.
-怎么搞的 -不知道的好
– What happened? – You don’t want to know.
看
Look…
之后做了两次手术但还是没用
Two operations later and it’s still useless.
它影响你踢球吗
Yours affect your game?
还行 只是很丑
Nah, it just looks awful.
我那年八岁
l was eight.
我妈妈在希思罗加班
My mum was working overtime at Heathrow
我试着做土司豆饼
and I was trying to cook beans on toast.
当我跳到烤架那拿土司时
When l jumped up to the grill to get the toast,
我的裤子着火了
my trousers caught alight,
然后我姐姐把我放到浴缸里
so my sister put me in the bath,
往我身上浇冷水想把火灭掉
poured cold water over me and pulled them off,
但是同时一半皮肤也脱落了
but half my skin came off, too.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道
l know.
我的生活被土司豆饼给拖累了
Put me off beans on toast for life.
加油
Come on.
我的伤使我彻底不能踢球 而你不一样
Mine stopped me from playing outright, yours doesn’t.
别浪费时间了
No more dawdling.
对你的膝盖表示遗憾
Sorry about your knee.
是的 我的故事真够悲剧的 不是吗
Yeah, yeah. I’m a right sob story, aren’t l?
加油 我想要看到你开心点
Come on! I want to see some sweat on you!
她是你曾经想要的一切
Well, she’s all you’d ever want
她是那种人们想赞美和带去晚宴的女孩
She’s the kind they’d like to flaunt and take to dinner
她总是知道自己的位置
And she always knows her place
她时髦 优雅
She got style, she got grace
她是胜利者
She’s a winner
她是女王
She’s a lady
她是女王
She’s a lady
我谈论着我的女孩
l’m talking about my little lady
她是女王
Oh, whoa, whoa, she’s a lady
女王
Lady
她是女王
Well, she’s a lady!
她是女王
She’s a lady
继续 男孩们 加油
Go on then, boys, come on.
托尼
Hey, Tony!
你怎么在这儿 踢球吗
What are you here for, fantasy football?
杰丝 挺专业的嘛
Wow, Jess. You look like a pro.
太棒了 她们是一支好球队