别令我失望 梅瑟拉
Don’t disappoint me, Messala.
她们怎么样了
What became of them?
几乎五年了 你认为她们仍活着吗
It’s been almost five years. Do you suppose they’re still alive?
到城♥堡♥里去找 卓舍斯
Go to the citadel, Drusus. Find out.
-如果死了呢 -早该死了
-And if they’re dead? -They’re dead!
“米里亚姆 妻子 塔莎 女儿”
“Miriam, wife. Tirzah, daughter.”
是的 就是她们 她们还活着吗
Yes, they are the ones. Are they alive?
东段…
E section…
下层
lower level.
2号♥房♥ 那层的狱卒会知道
Cell two. Jailer on that level will know.
水
Water.
水
Water.
让我出去
Let me out!
-上次看到她们是何时 -从未
-How long since you’ve seen them? -Never.
我来此三年了 但她们还活着
And l’ve been here three years. But they’re alive all right.
食物都不见了
The food disappears.
麻疯病人
Lepers.
她们必须被带出城 立刻释放
They must be taken outside the city and released at once.
然后 烧了这房♥间
Then we’ll burn out the cell.
那边有人吗
Is someone there?
那边有人
There is someone there.
你们是谁
Who are you?
别再靠近了
Don’t come any closer.
你们是谁
Who are you?
埃丝特
Esther.
这是米里亚姆
It’s Miriam.
米里亚姆
Miriam.
米里亚姆
Miriam?
待着别动
Stay where you are.
你已经回家了
You have come home.
退后 埃丝特
Stand back, Esther.
我们是麻疯病人
We are lepers.
哦 埃丝特
Oh, Esther.
塔莎
Tirzah.
埃丝特…
Esther…
犹大还活着吗
is Judah living?
是的 他活着
Yes, he is alive.
就在这里
He is here.
哪里
Where?
他正在找你们
He is searching for you now.
我要去找他 告诉他
l must find him and tell him.
-不 -告诉我父亲
-No! -Tell my father.
不
No.
别和任何人讲
Tell no one.
我们要走了去麻疯谷
We are going away to the Valley of the Lepers.
我们不会回来了
We won’t return.
必须告诉犹大
Judah has to be told.
不要
No.
求你
Please.
我看不见他的脸
l couldn’t see his face.
他变了没有
Is it changed?
不 他没变
No, he is not changed.
他没变
He’s not changed.
你爱他 埃丝特
You love him, Esther.
答应我…
Promise me…
以你对他的爱保证…
on your love for him…
你永远不要告诉他你见过我们
you will never tell him you’ve seen us.
他永远不能知道吗
Is he never to know?
让他记得我们从前的样子
Let him remember us as we were.
答应我
Promise me.
我没有别的希望
There’s nothing else I can hope for.
只有这个
Only this.
我答应
l promise.
我安心了
l am content.
等一下
Wait.
梅瑟拉会找到他们 我肯定
Messala will find out. l am sure of that.
我祈求上帝她们活着 祈求梅瑟拉放了她们
l pray to God they’re alive and that Messala will free them.
他会放了她们
He’ll free them.
他想活下去
He wants to survive.
他无法放她们了 犹大
He cannot free them, Judah.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我见过她们
l saw them.
你见过她们
You saw them?
在哪里
Where?
你什么时候见到她们
When did you see them?
她们死了
They were dead.
她们死了
They were dead.
何时
When?
何时 何时
When? When?!
在狱中
ln the prison.
在我等待我父亲的消息的时候
When I was waiting for news of my father.
你为何不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
我不能告诉你
l couldn’t tell you.
也不能告诉你 父亲
Nor even you, Father.
我担心要是你见到梅瑟拉…
l was afraid that if you saw Messala….
犹大 你的寻找结束了
Judah, you have come to the end of your search.
现在结束了
It’s over now.
结束了
Over?
-犹大 -结束了
-Judah. -Over?
犹大 忘记 忘记 忘记梅瑟拉 回罗马去
Judah, forget, forget, forget Messala. Go back to Rome.
先生们
Gentlemen.
官员们
Officers.
伟大罗马统治权的守护者们…
Defenders of great Rome’s imperium…
我可以进来吗
may I enter?
当然 酋长
Certainly, sheik.
你的光临是我们的荣耀
You do us an unexpected honor.
承蒙高贵的护民官
The noble tribune is most gracious.
现在…
And now…
各位想问的是:
the question you’re asking:
我为何来此
Why am I here?
如你所知 我是赌马的人
As you know, I am a gambling man.
比赛临近了
The games approach.
我拿我的白马来和指挥官不败的神奇黑♥马♥打赌
I am racing my whites against the noble tribune’s undefeated blacks.
但我要赌自己的弱马赢
I will back my own poor horses.
没有限制
No limits?
-我第一个 -还有我
-Mark me first! -And me!
-赔率多少 -请稍等…
-What odds? -A moment, please…
各位 辽阔沼泽的保护者们…
my lords, protectors of the far-flung marshes….
我可以先坐下吗
May I first sit down?
坐 你赌多少
Sit. How much will you wager?
-是的 就按他的玩法 -让阿♥拉♥伯人坐下
-Yes, let’s call his game. -Give the Arab a seat.
椅子 块点
A bench, quickly.
谢谢
Thank you.
-现在 -1000便士
-Now. -1000 denarii.
-2000 -记下我
-2000! -Mark me!
各位精神可嘉但不用着急 有的是时间
Your spirit does you credit, but do not be impatient. There is time.
首先 先生们 赔率
First gentlemen, the odds.
护民官已经赢过很多次了 赔率应该一样
The tribune has won many times. The odds should be in the same measure.
你愿意出多少 先生
What is your pleasure, gentlemen?
2赔1
Two to one.
高贵的罗马人 台伯河的男人 世界的主人们…
Noble Romans, men of the Tiber, masters of the Earth…
罗马主宰世界的勇气哪里去了
where is the courage that made Rome master of the world?
我能在任何一个街市上得到更好的赔率
l can get better odds on any street market.
3赔1
Three to one.
我们别讨价还价了 让我们公平合理
Let us not haggle. Let us be fair.
护民官4年内在竞技场赢了4次
In four years, the tribune has won four victories in the circus.
-事实上…-等一等
-In all truth… -Just a moment.
我们知道你的马不错 但驾者是谁
We know you have good horses, but who is your driver?
我没有告诉你吗 瞧我多粗心
Did I not tell you? How careless of me.
宾虚王子
The Prince of Hur.