埃丝特
Esther?
我是犹大•宾虚
It’s Judah.
是犹大
Is Judah.
你还活着
You are alive.
是的
Yes.
你还活着
You are alive.
你在这儿做什么 发生什么了
What are you doing here? What has happened?
我在这里
I’m here.
我和你在一起
I’m with you.
你父亲在哪里
Where’s your father?
在他们抓你走的那一天 他们也囚禁了他
The day they took you away, they imprisoned him.
折磨他
They tortured him.
直到他们确信他没有隐匿什么 才放了他
When they were sure he was hiding nothing, they let him go.
从那时起 我们就隐居在此地
Ever since then, we have been living here, in hiding.
你们从没有再回过安提俄克
You never went back to Antioch?
没有
No.
罗马人拿走了一切 什么也没留给我们
The Romans took everything. There was nothing left for us there.
埃丝特 我母亲和妹妹在哪里
Esther, where are my mother and sister?
埃丝特
Esther?
让我先告诉他
Let me tell him first.
父亲
Father.
父亲 发生了一件神奇的事情
Father, something wonderful has happened.
犹大•宾虚还活着
Judah Ben-Hur is alive.
他回家了 他来了
He has come home. He is here.
犹大
Judah.
犹大•宾虚
Judah Ben-Hur.
我亲爱的老朋友
My dear old friend.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
让我看看你
Let me see you.
是 是 是真的
Yes, yes. It is true.
赞美上帝的慈悲
Praise God for His mercy.
她们在哪里
Where are they?
自从那一天 可怕的一天…
Since that terrible day…
就再也没听过她们
there has been no word of them.
你不用对我如此忠心
You should have been less loyal.
不用可怜我 犹大主人
Do not pity me, Master Judah.
事实上 我是从前的两倍
ln fact, I’m twice the man I was.
这是麦乐 我的另一半
There is Malluch, my other half.
我们在城♥堡♥的地牢里相遇
We met in the dungeons of the citadel.
我们同一天释放
We were released on the same day.
麦乐没有舌头 我没有腿
Malluch without a tongue, and I without life in my legs.
自那时起 我就是他的舌头…
Since then, I have been his tongue…
他就是我的腿
and he has been my legs.
我们合而为一个不可忽视的人
Together, we make a considerable man.
老朋友
Old friend.
她总是说你会回来的
She always said you would return.
她从未放弃希望
She never gave up hope.
虽然我也希望 但不相信
Though I hoped it, I didn’t believe it.
我明白你一心想救你母亲和妹妹
l see that your one thought is to save your mother and sister.
但那不太可能了
But suppose that isn’t possible.
如果一个目的失败了 最好再找一个
If one purpose fails, it is good to have another.
你的大多数财产很安全 犹大
Much of your fortune is safe, Judah.
他们无法逼我招出藏在哪里
They could not make me tell them where it is.
它们仍在那儿…
It is there still…
给你注入力量 给罗马人注入死亡
to put power into our hands and buy death for the Romans.
我不是为此才回来的
That’s not why I came back.
犹大 她们死了
Judah, they are dead.
四年了 没有人能在地牢里活那么久
Four years. No one could live so long in the dungeons.
谁能在战舰里活过一年
Who lives more than one year in the galleys?
是 是真的
Yes, it is true.
犹大•宾虚
Judah Ben-Hur.
你就像重拾的信心一样回来了
You have come back to us like a returning faith.
犹大 我应该再笑一次
Judah, I should like to laugh again.
-让我们笑吧 -我们会的
-Let us laugh. -We will.
这房♥子又将有欢乐了
There will be joy again in this house.
我们将在尘土中庆祝
We will celebrate among the dust.
让我来
l will take him.
我们以前站立于此
We stood here before.
好久以前
A long while ago.
四年了
Four years.
现在似乎就像…
But now it seems as if…
在昨天…
only yesterday….
我说:
l was saying:
“若你不是新娘 我将与你吻别”
“If you were not a bride, l should kiss you goodbye.”
“我若不是新娘….
“If I were not a bride…
就不必说再见了”
there would be no goodbyes to be said.”
我不是新娘
l am not a bride.
你为何没有结婚
Why did you never marry?
我父亲需要我
My father needed me.
并且…
And also….
戒指仍然带在我手上
It’s still on my finger.
我说过我将戴着它 直到遇到我要娶的女人
l said I should wear it till I met a woman I would marry.
它己成了我的手的一部分
It’s become a part of my hand.
要是梅瑟拉知道你在这里…
If Messala once knew you were here….
他要知道
As he must.
他将清楚她们在何处
He will know where they are.
并且 如果你去找
And if you should find…?
-要是他说她们死了…-梅瑟拉会希望她们活着
-If he says they’re dead… -Messala will wish they were living.
我见到太多仇恨能做的了
l’ve seen too much of what hate can do.
我的父亲怒火中烧
My father is burned up with it.
但我听到一位青年学者说宽恕更为伟大…
But l’ve heard of a young rabbi who says that forgiveness is greater…
爱比恨更强大
and love more powerful than hatred.
我相信
l believe it.
-埃丝特 -犹大
-Esther. -Judah.
活下去
Stay alive.
远离梅瑟拉
Keep away from Messala.
除非我放弃思想和感觉
Only if I can give up thinking and feeling.
那个时候尚未来到
That time isn’t yet come.
很久以前从这屋顶掉落的瓦 现在仍在落下
The stone that fell from this roof so long ago is still falling.
但这一次你不会被送到战舰上
Only this time you won’t be sent to the galleys.
这一次你会被毁灭
This time you will be destroyed.
你会死
You’ll die.
护民官 昆土斯•阿如斯向你问候 他在等你接见
Tribune, compliments of Quintus Arrius. He awaits your pleasure.
-执政官在这儿 -昆土斯•阿如斯 年轻的护民官
-Consul here? -Quintus Arrius, the younger tribune.
谢谢他 带他来我这儿
Thank him. Bring him to me.
我不知道执政官有个儿子
I didn’t know the consul had a son.
他是大竞技场的冠军
He’s a champion of the great circus.
-他为何到此送礼给我 -或许他想和你比赛
-Why is he presenting me with gifts? -Perhaps he’ll race against you.

Look.
多棒
It’s magnificent.
并且是我没见过的人送我的
And from a man l’ve never met.
你错了 梅瑟拉
You’re wrong, Messala.
犹大
Judah.
你用什么魔法得了罗马执政的名字
By what magic do you bear the name of a consul of Rome?
你就是魔法师 梅瑟拉
You were the magician, Messala.
你判我到战舰
You condemned me to the galleys.
船沉时 我救了执政官的命
When my ship was sunk, l saved the consul’s life.
你知道他的印♥章♥吧
You know his seal?
现在我回来了…
Now I have come back…
就像我发过的誓
as I swore I would.
这礼物极为适当 年轻的阿如斯
Your gift is exquisitely appropriate, young Arrius.
你是建议我用在自己身上吗
You suggest I use it on myself?
我母亲和妹妹怎么样了
What has become of my mother and my sister?
我没有责任追查囚犯的下落
It is not my duty to keep track of prisoners.
找到她们 梅瑟拉
Find them, Messala.
把她们还给我 我就会忘了我的誓言…
Restore them to me, and l’ll forget what I vowed…
伴随每一次划桨的誓言 你锁我的桨
with every stroke of that oar you chained me to.
我不是总督 没有许可 我什么也不能做
l am not the governor. l can do nothing without approval.
那就去弄一个
Then get it.
我明天回来
l will come back tomorrow.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!