这是我的大好机会 也是你的
This is my great opportunity, and yours too.
我若能给这里带来秩序 就能升到我想要的职位
If I bring order here, I can have any post I want.
你也会和我一起发达 我保证
You’ll rise with me, I promise.
知道到何处才会停下吗
And do you know where it can end?
罗马 或许就在凯撒身边
Rome! Yes, perhaps at the side of Caesar himself.
真的 会实现的 就是这个时候
I mean it. It can happen and this is the moment.
我发誓 正是时机
I swear, this is the time.
皇帝在观察我们 评断我们 我只要为他效忠
The emperor is watching us, judging us. All I need do is serve him.
你只要帮助我为他效忠
And all you need do is help me serve him.
-你把他说成神一般 -他就是神 唯一的神
-You speak as if he were God. -He is God. The only God.
他就是权力 世上真正的权力 不是…
He is power, real power on earth, not…
不是神
Not that.
帮帮我 犹大
Help me, Judah.
我愿为你作任何事 梅瑟拉…
I would do anything for you, Messala…
除了背叛我自己的人♥民♥
except betray my own people.
以神的名义 几个犹太人的生命对你有何意义
In the name of all the gods, what do the lives of a few Jews mean to you?
我说服不了他们 并不就等于我要帮你杀害他们
If I cannot persuade them, that does not mean I would help you murder them.
还有 你必须知道 梅瑟拉
Besides, you must understand this, Messala.
我深信我民族的过去和未来
I believe in the past and future of my people.
未来 你们都是被征服的人
Future? You are a conquered people.
你们能征服土地 屠♥杀♥人♥民♥
You may conquer the land. You may slaughter the people.
但那不是终点 我们会东山兴起
But that is not the end. We will rise again.
你还活在死寂的梦中 你还活在过去的神话中
You live on dead dreams. You live on the myths of the past.
所罗门的荣耀己过 会回来吗
Solomon’s glory is gone. You think it will return?
约书亚不曾再来救你们 大卫王也不会
Joshua will not rise again to save you nor David.
当今世上只有一个真实 向西方看看
There is only one reality in the world today. Look to the West.
别傻了 看看罗马
Don’t be a fool! Look to Rome!
傻子也好过叛徒或凶手
Better a fool than a traitor or a killer.
-我是军人 -谁在为罗马杀戮 邪恶的罗马
-I am a soldier. -Who kills for Rome and Rome is evil.
-我警告你 -不 我警告你
-I warn you… -No! I warn you.
罗马是对上帝的侮辱
Rome is an affront to God.
罗马正在扼死我的人♥民♥ 国家 全世界
Rome is strangling my people and my country, the whole earth!
但不会永远
But not forever.
我告诉你 当罗马倒下时 世上会充满自♥由♥的欢呼
And I tell you, the day Rome falls there will be a shout of freedom…
以前从未听过的自♥由♥欢呼
such as the world has never heard before.
你要么帮我 要么反对我 你别无选择
Either you help me or you oppose me. You have no other choice.
你到底是支持我还是反对我
You’re either for me or against me.
如果这就是选择…
If that is the choice…
我就反对你
then I am against you.
他们来了
There they are.
梅瑟拉呢
Where’s Messala?
-他在哪 -他走了
-Where’s…? -He’s gone.
走了
Gone?
-为什么 -他不会留下来的
-But why? -He couldn’t stay.
-发生什么事了 -新任的指挥官一定有很多责任
-What happened? -A new tribune must have many duties.
来 我们吃饭吧
Come. Let us have dinner.
感谢上帝 我们的主 世界之王
Blessed art Thou, O Lord, our God, King of the world…
赐给我们面包
who bringeth to us bread from the earth.
我们将永远不再见他了 塔莎
We shall never see him again, Tirzah.
他要利用我来出♥卖♥♥♥我的人♥民♥
He wanted to use me to betray our people.
主人 安提俄克来的大篷车队
Master, the caravan from Antioch.
是的 安瑞 我看见了
Yes, Amrah, I saw.
萨耐德
Simonides.
欢迎
Welcome.
-哦 欢迎回家 -主人
-Oh, welcome homecoming. -Master.
像往常一样 萨耐德带了些礼物
Simonides has brought gifts, as usual.
琥珀和翡翠给我 丝绸给塔莎
Amber and jade for me. Silk for Tirzah.
利比里亚人的酒给主人
And for the master, liberian wine.
你的到来是最好的礼物
Not to mention the best gift of all, your presence.
你使仆人荣幸了 我也从安提俄克带来了好消息
You do your servant honor. I also bring good news from Antioch.
-佩卓来的商队 -全回来了
-Caravans from Petra. -Have all arrived.
-很好 -这是帐目
-Good. -Here is the accounting.
努米底亚怎么样
And what of Numidia?
商路归我们 国王做了契约保证
The trade route is ours, guaranteed by treaty with the king.
每年你给我看帐
Once a year, you bring your accounting.
我也每年发现自己更富有了
And once a year, I find myself wealthier.
是呀 但我最大的宝藏还是我的总管
Yeah, but my greatest treasure is my steward.
我的生命居于宾虚王室
My life belongs to the House of Hur.
对我来讲 除了我女儿 其他的都不存在
Nothing else exists for me, except my daughter.
她现在已经长成年轻女子了吧
She must be a young woman by now.
是的 也是你的财产
Yes, and your property.
她一出生就是你的奴隶
She was born the daughter of your slave.
我希望你给我的是朋友 而非奴隶
When I inherited you, I inherited a friend, not a slave.
还有 埃丝特随我从安提俄克前来 请你准许她出嫁
Still, Esther has come with me from Antioch for your permission to marry.
没问题 我祝你子孙满堂
It’s granted. I wish you the joy of many grandchildren.
如果这是上主的旨意 我会快乐的
If it is the Lord’s will, I shall rejoice.
如你允许 埃丝特想和主人说句话
With your permission, Esther wishes to speak to her master.
你渴望结婚 埃丝特
You’re eager to marry, Esther?
那是父亲的意思
It is my father’s wish.
你的丈夫会很幸运
Your husband will be fortunate.
他叫什么名字
What is his name?
大卫 莫赛亚之子
David, son of Mathias.
哪个家族
Of what house?
-只有他自己 主人 -他是自♥由♥人
-His own, master. -He is a freeman.
多告诉我一些他的事
Tell me more about him.
我只见过他一面
I have seen him only once.
他是安提俄克名望不错的商人
He is a merchant, well-thought-of in Antioch.
他愿花钱赎得埃丝特的自♥由♥
He will pay for Esther’s freedom.
我就把她的自♥由♥作为给埃丝特的结婚礼物
Her freedom will be my wedding gift to Esther.
你真慷慨 主人
You are generous, master.
你爱这人吗
Do you love this man?
我会学着去爱他
I will learn to love him.
我准许你结婚
You have my permission to marry.
我们要为你的幸福举杯
We’ll drink to your happiness.
也祝你平安返回安提俄克
And a safe return to Antioch.
打扰你了
I disturbed you.
没有
No.
你在想些什么
What were you thinking?
我正在道别…
I was saying goodbye…
这城市…
to this city…
还有这房♥子
and this house.
以前你不常来这里 这里你记得些什么
You’ve not often been here. What do you remember of it?
家父有时会带我来这里…
My father sometimes brought me here…
那时 我还小
when I was little.
那是一个充满欢乐的房♥子
It was a house where I was always happy.
除了有一次
Except once.
你和你朋友 一个罗马男孩…
When you and your friend, the Roman boy…
-梅瑟拉 -是的
-Messala. -Yes.
你们出去打猎…
You had been out hunting…
你受了伤被带回来
and they brought you home injured.
你躺在那里时 我抚摸着你的脸…
I touched your face as you lay there…
祈求上帝 “别让这男孩死掉”
and prayed to God, “Don’t let this boy die.”
我听到你在说 说得很轻细 就像现在一样
I can hear how you said it. Gently, as you say it now.
是的 主人
Yes, master.
主人 怎么了 我己还你自♥由♥了
Master? Why, I’ve given you your freedom.
很奇怪 以前 我感觉不到我是奴隶
It’s strange. I hardly felt a slave.
但现在…
And now…
我感觉不到我自♥由♥了
I hardly feel free.
你知道在过去 所罗门的智慧时代…
You know, in the old, wise days of Solomon…
如果在他的奴隶中有…
if there was among his slaves…
一些女孩吸引了他的目光…
some girl who filled his eyes…
他就会把她选出来…
he could choose her out from the rest…
供自己享用
and take her to him.
所罗门的智慧时代
Wise days of Solomon.
时代不同了
Different days.
很遥远了
And long ago.
如果你不是新娘…
If you were not a bride…
我就要和你吻别
I should kiss you goodbye.
如果我不是新娘…
If I were not a bride…
就用不着说再见
there would be no goodbyes to be said.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!