保民官承诺过不会有任何的问题的
I’ve spoken to prominent citizens.
我已经跟城民们说过了
Your safety is their highest priority.
你的安全就是他们的当务之急
What is that?
那是什么
Stay here. Why?
待在那儿 为什么?
Please.
拜托了
Tirzah?
狄尔扎
Tirzah, wait for me.
狄尔扎 等等我
No!

Sir!
长官
Testudo!
大盾
Testudo! Protect!
盾 保护
Shields up!
升起 护盾
Ready arrows!
弓箭手准备
Judah!
犹大
Down! Mother, get Tirzah down!
趴下 母亲 狄尔扎 趴下
Find the ones who did this and kill them!
找到是谁干的 杀了他们
You’re responsible! Fix it!
这是你的责任 处理好
Tirzah, move! Get inside. Inside!
狄尔扎 走 到里面去 到里面去
Move!
走啊
Step aside!
让开
Open this door!
开门啊
Break down the door.
打破大门
Open the door!
开门
Open this door!
打开大门
Dismas!
迪斯马思
What have you done?
你都做了什么
Do you realize what you’ve just done?
你认识到你都做了什么吗?
Then get ready to down this door!
准备好打破这个门
Run! Take cover!
快跑啊 掩护
Go. Go!
走 走啊
We’re friends of Rome.
我们是罗马的朋友
This house is sovereign. This house…
这个房♥子 这个房♥子是君主的
Simonides!
西蒙尼戴斯
On the ground with all of them!
所有人趴下
Search every room. Mother!
搜索每个房♥间 母亲
Drag every one of them in here, now!
把所有人聚集到这里来
I have to speak to Messala Severus. He knows me!
我要和梅萨拉·西弗勒斯谈谈 我认识他
If they resist, kill them.
如果有人反抗 格杀勿论
Come with me! Please, don’t leave them!
跟我走 求你了 别杀他们
Tirzah! Get down here!
狄尔扎 下来啊
What are you doing? Leave my daughter alone!
你们在干吗 放开我女儿
Wait, please! Please! No!
等一下 拜托了 拜托了 不
Please!
求你了
Listen to us!
听我们说
I’ll take all collaborators!
我会拿下所有的同伙
Judah!
犹大
Who shot the arrow?
谁射的箭
Who shot the arrow?
谁射的箭?
Who shot…
谁射的?
No, wait! Please!
不 等一下 拜托了
Wait!
等一下
Confess your crime!
承认你的罪行吧
We’ve done nothing. We’ve done nothing!
我们什么都没做 我们什么都没做
Confess your crime, or they all stand accused!
承认你的罪行吧 否则他们都得被控诉
Accused of what?
控告什么?
Messala!
梅萨拉
Messala, help us!
梅萨拉 救我们
Messala, please help us!
梅萨拉 拜托了 救救我们
Search every room!
搜索每一个房♥间
Messala!
梅萨拉
The arrow!

Who shot the arrow?
谁射的箭?
Who shot the arrow?
谁射的箭?
Brother, don’t!
兄弟 不要
Ah, here’s your friend.
啊 你的朋友来了
Messala?
梅萨拉?
Messala, please help us.
梅萨拉 来帮我们
So you don’t harbor Zealots.
所以你没有庇护狂热者
Messala? Messala?
梅萨拉?梅萨拉?
No one here has done anything. I beg you, please,
这里没人任何人做了错的事情 求你了
defend this house.
保护这房♥子
You make the order.
你下命令吧
It was me.
是我
It was me, I did it. I confess!
是我 我♥干♥的 我认罪
Judah, what are you doing?
犹大 你在干什么
Please, take me.
拜托了 带我走吧
My family, they have done nothing wrong.
我的家人 没有做任何错事
I confess, please.
我认罪 拜托了
He’s confessed.
他认罪了
Zealots don’t use women, Marcus.
狂热者不会利用女人 马库斯
There’s no reason to keep them here.
没理由再不放他们了
You promised entry without incident.
你保证我们得入城不会有任何问题的
Did you lie or do you collaborate?
是你撒谎了还是这些都是你同伙
You’re calling me a traitor? Messala, what’s the order?
你说我是叛徒? 梅萨拉 你说该怎么办?
Messala, please don’t do it.
梅萨拉 别那么做
Take them all.
带走全部人
Take them all!
带走全部人
Come on then. No!
那就来吧 不
Get up. On your feet.
都站起来了
No!

Be quick about it. Bring the servants, too.
快点 仆人们也带走
Please, Messala! No!
拜托了 梅萨拉 不
Drusus, this is insanity! You know we’ve done nothing wrong.
德鲁苏 这太疯狂了 你知道的 我们什么错事都没干
Women to the cross, men to the galleys!
女人去十字架那边 男人去战舰那里
No! No! Judah!
不 不 犹大
I’ve taken the blame!
我已经认罪了
I’ve taken the blame! I’ve taken the blame!
我已经认罪了 我已经认罪了
Stop it.
停下来
Calm down, Judah!
冷静下来 犹大
Stay back.
后退
Stay back!
后退
Stay back! I’ll kill him!
后退 我会杀了他的
I’ll kill him.
我会杀了他的
I swear, I’ll kill him!
我保证我会杀了他的
It won’t save them.
你这样也救不了他们的
Where have they taken them?
他们带她们去了哪?
Where are they? They’re gone.
她们在哪? 她们已经走了
They’re beyond us both.
她们离我们可远了
Step back!
后退
They’ll kill them.
他们会杀了她们的
Messala, please, I’m begging you.
梅萨拉 拜托了 我求你了
I begged you!
我求你了
I asked you brother-to-brother to help me.
我让你像兄弟帮兄弟那样的帮助过我
And you chose the traitors over me!
但你选择背叛我
And they betrayed you.
所以他们背叛了你
Rome’s calling for blood. I have to give them some.
罗马人要求看到死一些人 我就给他们一些
Look at me, please, brother.
看着我 求你了 兄弟
I would never do this to you. I would never…
我永远不会这么对你的 永远
You killed them both.
是你杀了她们
Whatever happens now, you did this!
无论发生了神 是你这样做的
Keep moving!
继续走
All the way back. Back!
后退 后退
Judah!
犹大
Judah!
犹大
Esther.
艾斯特
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Hold! Please!
停下 求你们了
On your feet. Please show mercy!
站起来 求你们了 仁慈一点吧
On your feet!
给我起来
I said on your feet!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!