如果你现在从小道过去 他们会把你逼迫到一个轮子上
So, you have to learn how to tilt.
所以你的学会如何倾斜
It’s all about balance, Judah.
这是关于平衡性的问题 犹大
It’s a dangerous maneuver, of course,
当然 这方法相当的危险
but with courage and practice, it can be mastered.
但是只需要更多的勇气和勤加练习 是可以掌握的
This is the spina.
这是把匕♥首♥
This is where I’ll be.
我将会在这个位置
And I will try to guide you.
我会尽力来指导你的
Now, when the race begins, do not try to take the lead.
比赛开始的时候 不要去领头
Lay back. Let the other drivers fight for position.
到后面一点 让其他的骑手去争
And the best strategy… But if I’m in the back,
最好的策略是 但是如果我在后面
how do I get to him?
我怎么靠近他
The race will bring him to you.
比赛会把他带向你的
With each successive lap,
每连续跑一圈
there will be fewer and fewer chariots.
马车数量会越来越少
Which is why it’s important for you to stay back.
这就是你为什么要留在后面的原因了
And remember, Judah, first to finish,
记住了 犹大 第一个结束比赛
last to die.
最后一个死
Messala.
梅萨拉
She wants you.
她找你
Messala! Messala!
梅萨拉 梅萨拉
Messala! Messala! Messala!
梅萨拉 梅萨拉 梅萨拉
Messala! Messala!
梅萨拉 梅萨拉
You can’t race him.
你不能和他比赛
There’s no stopping it.
已经来不及了
I’m asking you to remember that Judah is your brother.
你应该记住犹大是你得兄弟
The Hurs are your family.
宾虚是你的家人
My past is lost to me.
我的过去已经消失了
Each one of us has a choice.
我们都有一个选择
You and Judah can make things right.
你和犹大可以妥善的处理这件事情
How?
怎么办
Disqualify him,
取消他的资格
or, disqualify yourself.
或者 你的
And be branded as a coward? I’ll die first.
然后被上懦夫的称号♥?那我宁愿去死
Yes, one of you will die.
是的 你们中的一个会死
There is no victory in this.
这个比赛没有胜利者
Oh, so, you’ve come to ask for my public humiliation.
哦 那你是要让我来当众受辱的?
No, Messala.
不 梅萨拉
I’ve come to tell you of the hell you’ll unleash.
我是来告诉你你即将要犯下的罪行
God punishes just as God forgives.
上帝会原谅人 同样的也会惩罚人
We have different gods.
我们心中住着不同的上帝
Marcus!
马库斯
She’s asking for too much.
她要价太高了
Judah.
犹大
Get up.
起来了
You recognize him?
你认识他?
No.
不
Then he’s a thief.
那么他是贼?
Take him, and give him a thief’s reward.
带走 以贼的身份带走他
No, Judah Ben-Hur.
不 犹大·宾虚
You don’t remember.
你不记得了吗
I remember you.
我记得你
You never forget a man who’s held a knife to your throat.
你应该不会忘记把刀架你脖子上的人吧
I’ll kill him!
我会杀了他
I’ll kill him! I swear!
我会杀了他的 我发誓
Drusus. What’s happened to you?
德鲁苏斯 你发生了什么?
I know where your family is.
我知道你的家人们在那里
My family are dead. No, they’re not.
我的家人们死了 不 他们没有
He’s lying.
他在说谎
Rome doesn’t keep prisoners, it executes them.
罗马人不会留俘虏的 会一并杀了的
Pilate ordered your family to be crucified,
比拉多下令把你的家人们处死在十字板上
but I had them intercepted.
我阻止了他们
Sent to the caves at Timnath-Serah.
把他们送到了在亭拿西拉的一个山洞里
Please, pay me,
求你了 你给我钱
and I can take you to your family.
我会带你去你的家人那里的
I have to go with him.
我得和他去一趟
Ilderim, you must allow me this.
爱德利姆 你必须同意我
I beg you. If there’s even a chance they’re alive…
我求你了 哪怕有他们活着的一丝希望
They are.
他们活着的
Let him up.
让他起来
Prepare a horse for him.
给他准备一匹马
I’ll be back, I swear.
我会回来的 我保证
Take this. What for?
拿着它 为什么
He’s a Roman. That’s all the reason you need.
他是罗马人 这就是你需要这个的原因
Why would you save them?
你为什么救他们
I did it for Messala. He cherished your sister.
我为梅萨拉这样做的 他喜欢你的妹妹
If he wouldn’t save her himself,
如果他不能亲自救她
then I would save him from his own mistake.
那我就把他从他的错误里拯救出来
Judah, please, wait.
犹大 请等等
Mother?
母亲
Oh, my God, you’re alive.
哦 我的天呐 你还活着
Mother, it’s me. It’s Judah.
母亲 是我 是犹大
It’s Judah.
是犹大
Judah?
犹大?
It’s Judah.
是犹大
It’s your son.
是你吗 你儿子
I miss my boy.
我太想我得儿子了
Mother, I’m here. No.
母亲 我在这里 不
He’s outside playing in the sun.
他在外面太阳底下玩耍呢
No, I’m Judah. I’m Judah.
不 我就是犹大 我是犹大
You can’t help us.
你帮不了我们
Tirzah, what’s happened?
狄尔扎 这是啥情况勒?
If you love us, forget about us.
如果你爱我们得话 请忘了我们
What’s happened?
这到底是怎么回事 发生了什么?
You are not my boy! Mother, what’s wrong?
你不是我的儿子 母亲 发生什么事情了
We’re lepers. Get out.
我们是麻风病人 出去
We’re unclean, Judah! We’re lepers!
我们身上不干净 犹大 我们是麻风病人
Get him out now! We’re lepers!
让他出去 我们是麻风病人
Get him out! Get him out! Judah, get out!
让他出去 犹大 出去
Go away! Get him out!
走开 让他出去
You go away!
你出去啊
Gesius, they are dying. Let us take them.
格斯尔斯 他们就要死了 让我来照看他们吧
They have leprosy. Judah, please.
他们得了麻风病 犹大 求你了
I did what I could. It’s better this way…
我做了我应该做的 我想说着个方法♥会♥好一点
I’ll be back for them.
我会再次回来的
They’re lepers, they’d be stoned in the street!
他们是麻风病人 他们走在街上会被杀死的
I will be back for you!
我会为你回来的
Judah, I tried. I saved them. I saved them!
犹大 我尽力了 我救了他们了 我救了他们
You didn’t save them!
你没有救了他们
You condemned them to a life worse than death.
你没有救他们 你让他们生不如死
A life worse than death!
生不如死
He’ll pay for what he’s done to us.
他会为他所做的一切付出代价的
People of Jerusalem.
耶路撒冷人♥民♥
Friends of Rome!
罗马的朋友们
We celebrate the power of man!
我们为了人类的力量而庆祝
You idiot!
蠢货
Get it now!
现在去拿来
Men gathered here today
今天人们聚集在这里
hailing from Persia,
里面的人有来自波斯
Greece,
希腊
Arabia,
阿♥拉♥伯
Syria…
叙利亚
Ethiopia,
埃塞俄比亚
Egypt
埃及
Judea.
犹地亚
And the unbeaten
还有不败的
Rome!
罗马
Going to run this. One time.
要跑这个了 就一次
Good girl. Good girl.
好姑娘啊 好姑娘
We pay tribute to Caesar
我们向凯撒大帝进贡
and give thanks for his virtue and his mercy