Twenty-nine!
Twenty-eight!
Twenty-seven!
Twenty-five!
Twenty-two!
Twenty-one! Twenty!
21 20
Thirteen!
Twelve!
Eleven! Ten!
11 10
Five, six, seven, eight, nine,
1 2 3 4 5
Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen…
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
In the time of the Messiah,
在弥赛亚时期
the Roman Empire grows to span thousands of miles.
罗马帝国崛起 拓展千里疆域
It is an empire nourished by blood
这个帝国在鲜血中孕育
and secured by fear.
用恐惧巩固统治
They will take everything you have.
他们掠夺你毕生的财产
They will invite you to their games to watch others suffer
他们甚至逼你看他人受苦
and forget what you have lost.
直到你对自身痛苦麻木
They will leave you with nothing but bitterness…
罗马帝国最后留给你的只有无尽的痛苦
and desire for revenge.
以及你对复仇的渴望
You should have stayed away.
你不该参与进来的
You should have killed me.
你本该杀了我
I will.
我会的
Don’t burn out your horse too soon.
不要太快消耗完你的马力
Three laps to go!
还有三圈
Try keeping up, Judah!
快跟上 犹大
Don’t embarrass yourself!
不要落后现眼
Watch your back, brother!
当心点 兄弟
You’re a prince, not a warrior!
你是王子 不是战士
Prince Judah Ben-Hur, a Jew.
王子犹大·宾虚 一名犹太人
Messala Severus, his adopted brother, a Roman.
梅萨拉·赛锐斯 犹大的义兄 一名罗马人
They were as devoted to each other as they were competitive.
他们的感情正如他们的竞赛一样激烈而亲密
You’re a cheat!
你作弊
Cheat? All is fair to you Romans!
作弊?对付你们罗马人才不管这个
Oh, that’s low!
这太低级了
Judah’s father passed away
犹大的父亲生前
holding onto the hope that the two brothers
希望两兄弟在这分♥裂♥的疆土上
could be an example of unity in this divided land.
可以保持团结一致
Cheat!
作弊
One more lap to go!
最后一圈
Judah.
犹大
Judah!
犹大
Judah!
犹大
Help!
救命
Mother?
母亲
Judah’s hurt! Someone help!
犹大受伤了 快来人啊
Mama!
母亲
Nanny. Nanny, help. Take him. Take him.
奶妈 奶妈 帮忙扶下他 快扶下他
Careful, careful. What happened? Judah?
小心点 犹大怎么样了
Judah!
犹大
He’s lost a lot of blood. Is he all right?
他流了好多血 他没大碍吧
What happened? There was a rock.
发生了什么 他撞上一块石头
Mother?
母亲
Quick, fetch a doctor for your brother.
快 去给你哥哥找大夫来
Tirzah! Run!
蒂尔莎 快去
Esther? Yes, Father?
爱丝特 父亲
Prepare the room for Master Judah.
给犹大大人清理好房♥间
Get water. Hurry, Esther.
快拿水来 快点 爱丝特
Careful, careful.
小心点 小心点
Get some water.
去拿水来
Up.
起来
He’s badly hurt. What have you done?
他受了重伤 你对他做了什么
I haven’t done anything. It was an accident.
我什么也没做 是发生了意外
Judah was thrown from his horse.
犹大是从马背上被甩下来的
We were riding and… Racing!
我们当时在骑马 赛马
Mum…
恩
What should I do?
我该怎么做
You’ve done enough. Now pray.
你做的够多了 祈祷吧
My son, will he live?
我的儿子 他会活下来吧
Minerva… He will recover.
保佑 会好起来的
The doctor reassured us. Mother Goddess,
医生说无大碍 母亲女神
restore him by the skin.
保佑他好起来
But, Mother, he looks like he’s in so much pain.
但是母亲 他看上去非常痛苦
Thank your Messala for that.
谢谢梅萨拉
Be strong, Master Judah.
坚持下去 犹大
Wait. Wait.
等等 别走
You are like an angel.
你真像一位天使
Tirzah.
蒂尔莎
Go to bed.
去睡觉
Good night.
晚安
We have different gods, Messala.
我们信仰的神明不同 梅萨拉
Did we have fun?
骑马愉快吗
Esther, dance with me. I’m not allowed.
爱丝特 一起跳舞 我没被允许跳舞
Well, we can give people something to talk about.
让多事的人们谈论去吧
We can cause a scandal. Come on.
我们可以跳一出好剧 快来
Oh, let me help you.
我来帮你
I have it. It’s not your place.
我来就好 这不是王子该做的
You know there’s a whole world beyond Jerusalem.
除了耶路撒冷 外面整个世界
Greece, Persia, Egypt.
还有希腊 波斯 埃及很多地方
I just want to experience it.
我想出去体验一下
I’m tired of reading about it,
受不了只能从书中看到它们
hearing about it from travelers.
或者只能从旅人的嘴里听到它们
Are you? Yes.
你呢 我也是
But you make it sound so easy. It’s not easy.
但口头这么说好像很轻松 并非简单轻松的
But that’s life.
但那就是生活
Tirzah.
蒂尔莎
Could you help me to my bedroom, please?
可以扶我回寝吗
You spend too much idle time with Messala.
你浪费太多闲时和梅萨拉一起了
If I didn’t, you’d have nothing to complain about.
如果我不是这样 你就没有可以抱怨我的事情了
“Oh, have mercy on me, world!
行行好吧
“Not one of my 359 gods will smile upon me.”
359位神 没一个我信仰的对我报以微笑
Don’t mock.
别笑我了
What’s wrong with you? It’s supposed to be a celebration.
你没事吧 节日庆祝不高兴吗
It’s a celebration of your faith, not mine.
庆祝的是你们的神明 而非我信仰的
Well, that’s the virtue of wine. It doesn’t discriminate.
这不正是红酒的美德 它从不歧视信仰
So what happened with you and Tirzah?
你和蒂尔莎怎么样了
Your mother doesn’t want us speaking.
你母亲并不愿她和我交往
And who cares what Mother wants?
谁管母亲愿不愿意啊
Your mother cares.
你母亲在乎
And?
所以呢
Listen, Judah, I… You have feelings for Tirzah.
听着 犹大 我 你对蒂尔莎有好感
Messala, admit it.
梅萨拉 承认吧
What am I supposed to do with them?
我该怎么处理呢?
You and your family are royalty.
毕竟你和你的家族是皇室
And what does that matter?
那又有什么关系
I’d rather she was paying attention to you
我巴不得蒂尔莎看上的是你
than some other brute.
而不是其他粗人
Thanks.
多谢
I’m not saying you’re a brute, I’m saying you’re brutish.
我不是说你是粗人 我是说你强蛮健壮
Oh…
噢
Simonides, go to bed. Messala!
西蒙尼狄斯 去睡觉 梅萨拉
You and Tirzah would be like… Like what?
你和蒂尔莎会变得 变得什么
Like we were family. We’re not family, are we?
变得我们像一家人 但我们并不会成为一家人
Are we?
不是吗
I’m just a lowly orphan your family took in.
我只是你家收容的一个低贱孤儿罢了
Oh, my God. Of course we’re family!
我的天 我们当然是一家人了
You’re my brother. You’ll always be my brother.
你是我的哥哥 你永远都会是我的哥哥
Everything I own is yours.
每样我拥有的同样就是你拥有的
No. I’ll never have your name.
你错了 我永远不会被冠上你的姓氏
And every time my name is spoken,
每次我的姓名被提及
it will be spoken alongside stories of my grandfather.
只会牵扯出一系列我祖父的旧故事
Until I earn it back.
知道我挣回来
Messala, wait. Wait!
梅萨拉 等等
Messala.