Jasmine.
她坦率
She’s straight.
你不懂的
You don’t know.
所以你要暂时甩了德西蕾吗
Does that mean you’re going to lay up Desiree for that?
别这样 – 怎么了
Come on. -What?
你去哪
Where are you going?
我们那天还聊到你了呢
We were just talking about you the other day.
我这不就来了
Here I am.
两杯波旁威士忌让Andrea来
Two bourbons and M.J.
她也许在楼上
She might be upstairs.
她知道我要来我发过短♥信♥了
She knows I’m coming, I texted her.

Here.
她看到你肯定很开心
She’ll be happy to see you.
她在那儿呢
And there she is.
你这阵子去哪了
Where have you been?
我搅入了一个事情中
I was doing a thing.
那现在呢
What about now?
我又是一个人了
On my own again.
意思是以后会常来吗
Does that mean you’ll visit more often?
拿开你的脏手
Hey, you and your filthy paws are out of here.
给钱才能摸
Paying customers only.
人不是白上的 小妞
No free rides, kid.
戏也不是白看的 变♥态♥
No free shows, pervert.
你♥他♥妈♥真有种啊
You got some fucking balls!
我怎么会到这来的
How did I get here?
你还没告诉我呢
You haven’t told me yet.
妈的
Fuck.
我对你来说就是毒药
I’m toxic for you.
因为我不能像你爱我那样 爱你
Because I don’t love you the way you love me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我为我之前的行为道歉
I’m so sorry for what I did.
我懂你的 宝贝 我懂
I know you are, baby. I know.
这一定很好
It’s going to be fine.
我们出去吧
Let’s get out.
好吗
Okay?

Hey.
宝贝
Babe…
是我
It’s me.
是我
It’s me.
非常对不起
I’m so sorry.
今天过得怎样
How was your day?
我跟工作上的一些朋友讲了你的事
I told some of my friends at work about you.
你跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
所有的事
Everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!