You never got that flooding rush
觉得“也许事情会不一样吗”
that things could be different for you?
每次当我看见你时会这样觉得
Every time I look at you.
我在等呢
I’m waiting.
好吧
Okay.
你要不在我手上的沙 流走之前告诉我
You have until the sand runs out my hand,
要不你就再也不会见到我了
or you’ll never see me again.
你干嘛这样看着我 那就拜拜咯
What are you giving me that look for? Yes, I’ll see you around.
并没有那么有令人激动
It’s not that exciting,
第一次同一个女生做♥爱♥
the first time a girl had sex with me.
她跟我不停的聊天 聊到了早晨七点
She talked the fuck out me until 7:00 in the morning.
我不知道自己在干什么
I didn’t know what I was doing.
事情就变了
Things have changed.
我只有16岁
I was only 16,
她大概30了
she was like 30 or something.
我们都得到了自己想要的 然后就没有然后了
We both got what we wanted and that’s that.
你父母是如何反应的
How did your parents react?
我爸说 我爱谁他管不了
My dad says he can’t control who I love.
我一直希望他们能爱对方
I always wanted them to love each other.
我不想失去你
I don’t want to lose you.
天 我要喘不过气了
I can’t breathe.
你真漂亮
You’re so pretty.
我想让你留下
I want you to stay.
别说话
Shh. Be quiet.
我可以每顿都吃蓝莓薄煎饼
I could eat blueberry pancakes at every meal.
那我去弄点…
I’ll go get some.
我就打算饿死在你床上了
I’m going to starve to death in your bed.
我想建座堡垒
I’m going to build a fortress.
我会去探望你的
I’ll visit you.
我要记住你的一点一滴
I’m memorizing every part of you.
我不想去想我的生活
I don’t want to think about my life,
以及这屋外的情况
the outside.
你有没有数过自己
Have you ever tried to count how
一分钟内呼吸的次数
many breaths you take in a minute?
我刚试了 然后我便窒息了
I tried, I stopped breathing.
让你无法呼吸
It takes your breath away.
我讨厌告别
I don’t like it buzz.
你会开车送我回去吗
Will you drive me home?
那我会带着你一直开到永远到不了的尽头
I’m going to get us sauced.
我喜欢这间房♥子
I love this house.
我知道你喜欢
I know you do.
看 那棵是我最喜欢的树
Look, that’s my favorite tree.
哪儿 – 那边
Where? -There.
我没看见啊
I don’t see it.
就在那里
Right there.
就那棵看上去孤单寂寞冷的树吗
That sad, lonely looking thing?
噢 宝贝 你还是把它砍平了吧
Babe, it needs to be cut down.
我可以把我的电锯带来给你用
I can bring my chainsaw over for you.
你敢锯
Don’t you dare.
你敢再打下试试
Don’t ever fucking do that again.
我是和你闹着玩的
You’re supposed to be frisky.
开个玩笑 闹着玩么
Kidding. “Frisky”?
我要进去了
Going to go in now.
扇我 – 什么
Hit me. -What?
然后我再扇回你
Do it again or I’ll do it back.
你不会忍♥心下手的
You wouldn’t.
好疼的
That hurt.
来扇我
Do it.
我明天想来找你
I want to see you tomorrow.
不行
I can’t.
他明早就回家了
He’ll be home tomorrow morning.
我以后都不能再和你见面了 达丽丝
I can’t see you again, Dallas.
嗨 我是杰丝敏给我留言吧
Hi, it’s Jasmine. Leave me a message.
嗨 杰丝是我 你大概已经睡了
Hey, Jas. It’s me, maybe you’re sleeping already.
我早前打过电♥话♥想告诉你
I called you earlier to let you
高尔夫训练因雨取消了
know my golf game got rained out.
所以我就回来了 没必要多逗留
I’m coming home, no point sticking around.
我在叫计程车 一会儿见
Calling for a cab. I’ll see you soon.
别让我再陷下去了
Don’t get me going.
下车和我一起浪
Get out and play with me.
别在这
Not in here.
别在这做
Not in here.
我想再来见你
I want to see you again.
我不能
I can’t.
见鬼
Wha…
瑞 停下
Rile! Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥的让我能做什么
What the fuck did I do to you?
你敢
Don’t you dare.
你♥妈♥的♥不要碰我
Don’t you fucking touch me!
你甚至都没看到我
You didn’t even see me.
站在那 你只是..
Standing there, you just…
你心里没有我了
You were gone.
她是个女的
She’s a woman.
这不重要
That doesn’t matter.
告诉我该怎么做来弥补
Tell me what I need to do to fix this.
让一切重新回到正轨
To put us back on track.
但你是个拉拉
But you’re a lesbian.
你认识我已经六年多 将近七年了
You’ve known me for six, almost seven years.
我也以为我了解你
Yeah, I thought I did.
我还是爱你的 我们之间什么都没有改变
I still love you. Nothing has changed between us.
我亲眼看见了 杰丝敏
I saw it with my own eyes, Jasmine.
我不能失去你
I can’t lose you.
做个了结吧
End it.
已经结束了
It’s over.
我要你亲自去了结它
No, I want you to end it in person.
否则你再也见不到我了
You’ll never see me again.
我能去洗个澡吗 上班前我肯定去做了断
Can I shower? I’ll go before work,
现在我一团糟
I’m a mess right now.
你想要给她通个信儿吗
Do you want to look good for her?
走吧 我们这就去
Come on, let’s go.
我会去的
I’ll do it.
我很抱歉丟下了你
I’m so sorry I left you.
我必须得追上他
I had to run after him.
瑞在外面等着呢
Rile’s waiting outside.
为什么
Why?
我得了结这段关系
I need to end this.
我不想的
I don’t want to.
你别无选择
You have to.
我不该让你陷入这种境地的
I should not put you in this position.
我是真心的
I wanted it.
现在依然是
I still do.
我不想看到你这样
I don’t want you like this.
因为你无法承担责任
Because you can mean something.
杰丝敏
Jasmine?
这事能发展成什么样
What kind of “something” will this be?
你手指上带着别人送给你的订婚戒指
You’re wearing an engagement ring that someone else gave you.
送我去上班
Drop me to work.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
给你
Here.
谢谢 – 能把收据给我吗
Well, thank you. -Can I have a receipt?
你走了 – 谢谢
There you go. -Thank you.

Rile?
为什么跟我在一起时你从不会那样
Why were you never like that with me?
不会
No.
你能再努努力吗
Can you try to?
有什么意义呢
What’s the point?
什么的意义
To what?
我爱她
I love her.
德西蕾吗
Desiree?
不是
No.
杰丝敏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!