I’m not.
你之前说你是个有才华的时装编辑
You were saying that you are a brilliant fashion editor.
我不是这么说的
I never said that.
那你说的是什么
Then tell me what you said.
我本来可以去纽约发展的
I had an opportunity to go to New York.
然后呢
What happened?
瑞升职了
Rile got promoted.
所以呢
So?
为了他 我牺牲了自己的机会
I made a sacrifice.
听起来像是某种殉道剧情
Sounds like martyrdom to me.
总有一天你会懂的
You’ll understand some day.
别那么居高临下的
Don’t be condescending.
我明白什么才叫做牺牲
I understand it comes with little sacrifice.
换做我的话就会让你去
I would have made you go.
甚至会
In fact…
选择和你一起去
I would have gone with you.
真体贴
That’s sweet.
你很体贴
You’re sweet.
我喜欢你的风格
I like your style.
你鲜明的个性
I like your edge.
但我已经跟人订婚了
But my style’s engaged to a man.
这边结账
Can we have the bill?
别再靠近了
Don’t come any closer.
去我家吧
Come to my place.
我先走了
I’m leaving.
别再折磨自己了 – 是你在折磨我
Stop torturing yourself. -You’re torturing me.
就是这
Take me some where.
你想让我把它取下来吗
Do you want me to take it off?
引诱
BAIT
喂 – 喂 杰丝敏
Hello? – Hi, Jasmine.
嗨 你在睡觉吗 – 才没呢
You’re sleeping? -Um, no, no. Um…
我醒了
I’m awake.
躺着醒会儿神 – 你说的计划怎样了
Just dozed off for a few minutes. -Did you call the planner?
你找婚礼策划人吗 – 我还没腾出时间来
Start booking the wedding? -I haven’t had time.
没关系 那我来吧
Okay, I’ll take care.
我早上开会前再打给你
I called you before my meeting this morning,
外面暴风雨真可怕
it’s storming really bad here.
估计这周末回不去了
Guess I’m not golfing this weekend.
喂 – 我在
Hello? -Sorry.
亲爱的你还好吗
Are you okay, sweetie?
我和布丽姬特在工作
Um, Bridget and I are working…
手头上有些事情
We had some work to do.
她刚到
She just got here.
你在忙啊 替我向她问好
Okay, you’re busy. Say ” hello” for me.
周末注意休息
Try to take some time for yourself this weekend.
我得挂了
I should get going.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我爱你
I love you.
早上好
Good morning.
这是你吗
Is it you?
是我
It’s me.
你很执着啊
You’re persistent.
看看你 滚雪球
Look at you pushing.
当时可把自己累坏了
I gave myself a hernia.
我妈跟我说 如果我表现得更像个女孩
My mom told me if I acted more like a girl
就不会老是受伤了
I wouldn’t get hurt all the time.
那你想当一个男孩吗
Did you want to be a boy?
我只希望她能让我做我自己
I just wanted her to let me be.
这张照片能给我吗
Can I have it?
你会把它放哪儿
Where will you keep it?
我会把它装进相框
I’ll frame it…
欣赏它
and admire it.
和所有你假小子的力气
And all of your tom boy strength…
假小子
“Tom boy.”
我小的时候不喜欢被这么叫
I didn’t like being called that when I was a kid.
我无法掩饰 但是
I couldn’t hide it, but…
我不喜欢别人用它来叫我
I just didn’t like being called out on it.
而且 我不是”假”小子
Besides, I’m not a tom boy.
我并不”假”
I’m more legit than that.
好吧 ”真“小子
Okay. “Legit tom boy.”
吻我
Kiss me.
我以前从来没有干过这样的事
I’ve never done anything like this before.
我一般不会告诉别人我真实的过去
And I don’t usually tell the truth about my past.
因为你有很多需要隐瞒的吗
Because you have so much to hide.
我对你没有任何的隐瞒
I’m not hiding anything from you.
当你开始作屋顶工人时你妈是怎么说的
What did your mum say when you became a roofer?
她很生气
She’s pissed about it.
她逼我去瑞典上大学
She pushed me to leave Sweden for University
因为她不想我和我爸一起做屋顶
because she didn’t want me working on a roof with my dad.
管它呢
Whatever.
我爸以前说我没办法一个人上屋顶
My dad used to tell me I couldn’t go up on a roof without him.
去他的
Fuck that.
他都不需要教我
He didn’t even have to teach me.
感觉自己天生双脚自带吸盘
It’s like I was born with suction cups for teeth.
我讨厌当小孩
I hated being a kid.
给我一个好的回忆
I’m holding you to one positive memory.
我喜欢帮我爸建东西
I liked helping my dad build stuff.
我喜欢下雨的时候
I liked the rain even though
虽然我爸妈不允许我在雨里玩耍
I wasn’t allowed to play in it.
我妈做饭
My mom’s cooking,
她以前经常把我的底裤熨成完美的正方形
and she used to iron my underwear into perfect squares.
你以前的生活怎样呢
How was life for you?
我爸经常逗我笑
My dad made me laugh all the time.
他很聪明又很傻
He’s witty and silly.
我妈很支持她所认可的东西
My mum is supportive as long as she approves.
小些的时候我跟一个女生
When I was a teenager I had a summer thing
丹尼斯有过短暂的恋情
with a girl named Denise.
我可以想象
That doesn’t surprise me.
你让我想起了她
You remind me of her.
我们形影不离
We were inseparable.
我们有一次接吻了
We kissed once.
持续了大概4秒
It lasted like four seconds.
我妈走进来 惊呆了
My mom walked in and freaked.
我连说再见的机会都没有
It was hard to say good bye.
再也没见过她了
Never saw her again.
你就这么乖乖听话了吗
You just obeyed?
对啊
Of course.
很久之后我才原谅了我妈
It took me a long time to forgive my mom.
假装什么都没发生过
I just pretended everything was fine.
任何有工作的男的她都给我介绍
She tried setting me up with anyone with a penis and a job.
我就不再想那部分的自己了
I’ve just stopped thinking about that part of myself.
按照要求的那样把它尘封起来
Did what was prescribed.
我不再回想那个故事
I buried that story.
好像没有发生过一样
It’s like it never even happened.
你出柜的时候多大
How old were you when you came out?
很小
Young.
很小
“Young”?
很小是多小
How old is “young”?
我不会说我的出柜故事的
I don’t tell my ‘coming out’ story.
你真的不打算告诉我吗
Are you seriously not going to tell me?
为什么我必须要有一个出柜故事呢
Why do I have to have one?
好吧 我保证我不会跟任何人讲
Okay. I promise not to tell anyone you have one
我也不会再问你了
and I’ll never ask you again.
你想听哪个故事
Which story do you want?
因为这个故事永远不会结束
It’s not one that ever ends.
上个星期 我在修屋顶的时候
Like, last month I came out to the forklift operator
向叉车司机出柜了
at the roofing supply store.
你第一次和一个女人在一起的时候
The first time you were with a woman?
我当时并没感到惊讶
It wasn’t a surprise or anything.
因为一直都只被女人吸引
I was only ever attracted to women.
你从来没有过一闪而过的念头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!