Can I change that for you?
我朋友在等我
My friend’s waiting for me.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
杰丝敏
Jasmine.
别这么不礼貌嘛
Don’t be rude.
达丽丝
Dallas.
以一个美国电视节目命名的
Named after the American television show
我父母在瑞典相爱
my parents fell in love with in Sweden.
你在瑞典长大的吗
Did you grow up in Sweden?
是我口音的原因
What gave me away?
暴露我了吗
Am I talking funny?
没有 你说得还行
No, you’re talking fine.
有件事我很好奇
I’m curious.
什么
About?
为什么女人也会喜欢做屋顶工
Why do women love roofers?
那你得跟我约会一下才能弄明白了
You have to go out with me if you want to find out.
我得出去透透气
I need to get some air.
那是什么 – 戒指啊
What was that? -My ring.
痛哎 还能当武器使
Ouch. It’s a weapon.
你订婚了
You’re engaged?
深表遗憾
My condolences.
现在你才是粗鲁得那个吧
Now you’re being rude.
我只是实话实说
I’m just being honest.
再见了
See you.
为什么女人会喜欢做屋顶工
Why do women love roofers?
不知道
No idea.
屋顶工人活儿好 因为日日修房♥事
Because they strip them and nail them all day long.
听起来很辛苦
Sounds exhausting.
明天我还会在那条街 如果你想看我表演的话
I’ll be on the same street tomorrow if you want a demonstration.
不用了 – 我请你喝一杯吧
I’ll pass. -Let me buy you a drink.
还是不用了
Pass again.
等等 我们还没说完
Wait, we’re not done talking.
我朋友一个人等我呢
I left my friend alone.
你朋友找到同伴了
Your friend found company.
他是从小就在攒钱买♥♥戒指吗
Has he been saving since he was a little boy?
他经济方面还不错
He’s good with his finances.
我也差点就订婚了
I was almost engaged.
我想过要给我前任买♥♥个戒指
I thought about buying a ring for my ex.
我甚至上网看了
I even googled it.
但我最后买♥♥了套自己的公♥寓♥
I got my own apartment and stuff.
我和瑞刚从我们第一个公♥寓♥搬出来
Rile and I just moved out of our first apartment.
住一起以后性生活如何
How’s the sex after all the living together?
不错啊
It’s good.
对于亲昵我毫无性趣
I’ve got no emotional stamina for intimacy.
我知道如何让他兴奋
I know how to keep him interested.
我想跟你一起可能会不一样
Then it might be different with you.
继续这么说的话 你可能会找到你的真命天女
Keep saying that and you might find the right girl.
要是你就是那个女生呢
What if you’re the right girl?
可我订婚了
I’m engaged.
你走这么快干嘛
Why are you being so crazy?
因为我得早起啊
Because I have to wake up early!
我们玩得不是挺开心的吗 – 我要付出代价的
Whoa, we were having a good time. -At my expense!
说什么
What?
我就不该进去 我就应该听自己直觉的
I should just… I should listen to my instincts.
杰丝敏
Jasmine.
你在说什么啊 – 她亲我了
What are you talking about? -She kissed me.
那你怎么做的
What did you do?
我也亲她了 – 什么
I kissed her back. -What?
我觉得恶心
I feel sick.
那你喜欢吗 – 克莱尔 我不会回答这个问题
Did you like it? -Claire, I’m not answering that.
我好奇嘛 – 你干嘛这么说
I’m just curious. -Why would you talk about that?
跟这个无关好吗
That’s not what it’s about.
我感觉超级奇怪
I feel really weird. -Because you like her?
因为我订婚了
Because I’m engaged.
杰丝敏 你是我见过最忠诚的人
Jasmine, you are the most faithful person I know.
你和瑞就是天生一对
You and Rile are like Mary and the fucking carpenter.
这种事不会再发生了
It will never happen again.
我们走吧
Giddy up.
什么时候下班
What time are you done?
瑞 – 嗨
Rile? -Hey.
我刚到酒店
I just got to the hotel.
杰丝敏
Jasmine?
我想在旧磨坊的花♥园♥里
I want to get married in the garden,
结婚
at the oak mill.
好 宝贝
Okay, baby.
好 听着不错 早上你打给策划人吧
Okay, that’s great. Call the planner in the morning.
我累得眼睛都睁不开了 我得睡了
Look, I’m drained right now. I got to go sleep.
好的
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 晚安
I love you. Good night.
我这就来
I’m coming.
我醒了
I’m awake.
我得去工作了
Hey, I got to get to work.
嗯 我也有事情要做
Yeah. I got stuff I got to do.
好的
Cool.
我把备用钥匙放这
I’m leaving the spare key.
你应该比我先见到奎因
You’ll probably see Quinn before you see me
你到时候给她就好
and, so just give it to her, okay?
你能带我一截吗
Actually, can you give me a ride?
对不起 我得走了
I got to go, sorry.
给 打个车吧
Here, grab a cab.
早上好 – 早上好
Morning. -Morning.
你昨晚没说再见就走了
You didn’t say “good bye” last night.
我快迟到了
I’m late for work.
你做什么的 – 我在时尚界工作
What do you do? -I work in fashion.
店里
Retail?
我是杂♥志♥的编辑
I’m an editor for a fashion magazine.
那你是管事的咯
Does that mean you’re the boss?
比那复杂些吧
It’s a lot complicated than that.
我是老板
I’m the boss.
这是我的公♥司♥
This is my company.
我的工地
My site.
你待会儿做什么
What are you doing later?
我会工作到很晚
I’m working late.
天黑前我都会在这干活
I’ll be here until dark, finishing up this job.
挺好的
Cool.
干完了就走 你再也不会看到我了
I’ll be done and you know where to see me again.

Bye.
我要她裸着上身穿这个
I want her nude on top.
她要你裸着上身穿这个 – 这是皮草吗
She needs you nude on top. -Is that fur?
我绝不可能裸上身穿皮草大衣
There is no way I’ll ever put that on my naked body.
我合同上写了的 – 我也是反皮草倡议者
It’s in my contract. -I’m an anti-fur advocate.
那为什么还会有皮草大衣在你片场
Then why is there a fur coat on your set?
你觉得这是真的吗
You think that’s real.
看起来像真的 我不会穿的
It looks real and I’m not putting it on.
这个是人造的
Coat is faux.
不然也不会出现在片场
It wouldn’t be on this set other wise.
是真的吗
Was that true?
不是管用了吗
It worked.
天黑前我得到家
I want to be home before the dark.
那我来收尾
I’ll wrap it up.
改变主意啦
You changed your mind?
就一杯 然后结束
One drink and we’re done.
行一小时后来接你
Okay, I’ll be back in an hour.
你想迷死我吗
You’re trying to kill me?
你这身也好看啊
Nice outfit.
谢谢
Thanks.
别这样
Stop it.
别哪样 – 你一直在盯着我看
Stop what? -You’re staring at me.
才没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!