One.
真不敢相信你。
Cannot believe you.
狗屁废物。
Bullshit claat loser.
我不想再看那些傻♥逼♥了。
I don’t wanna watch some bumboclaat no more.
我信任你。现在我们要失去它了。
I put my trust in you. Now we’re gonna lose it.
我再也不想看了。
I don’t wanna watch them no more.
对不起,混♥蛋♥,不是吗?
Sorry rassclaat, no?
我在看…
I’m watching…
一场大黄蜂战争?嗯?嗯?
A bumboclaat war? Hmm? Hmm?
想和我一起跳吗?嗯?
Wanna ramp with me? Mmm?
来吧!我开枪是为了好玩!
Come on! I shot people for fun!
谁想测试我?来吧!
Who wanna test me? Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
不知道我是和谁一起上斜坡的。
Don’t know who I bumboclaat ramp with.
想了解我吗?
Wanna know me?
我是牙买♥♥加老爷子。
I am the original Jamaican Don dada.
你知道牙买♥♥加规则一吗?你想跟我这个傻♥逼♥上♥床♥?
You understand Jamaican rule one? You wanna ramp with bumboclaat me?
来了。来吧。我杀人只是为了好玩。
Come. Come on. I murder people for fun.
为了好玩,谋杀一个大黄蜂。
Murder on a bumboclaat for fun.
来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
谁想和我一起玩?
Who wanna ramp with bumboclaat me?
来吧!
Come on!
是我,大黄蜂牛!
It’s me, the bumboclaat ox!
谁想跟那个傻♥逼♥玩啊?
Who wanna ramp with bumboclaat, eh?
是我,大黄蜂牛!
It’s me, the bumboclaat ox!
当我最终到达牛舍时,到处都是警♥察♥。
When I finally got to ox house, yo, there was cops everywhere.
我看到那个黑鬼被打死了,老大的喉咙从耳朵到耳朵被割开了。
I seen that nigga laid out, the fucking top dog with his throat slit from ear to ear.
该死的。
Damn.
我在皇后区开了大概一个半小时的车发呆。
You know, I drove around queens for, like, an hour and a half in a daze.
最后,我开车去了罗奇代尔项目公♥司♥。
Finally, I drove up to rochdale projects.
我和小屁孩以前常去那里玩。
Me and buns used to hang out there back in the days.
婊♥子♥们都在那里。
That’s where all the bitches was.
当我走过去的时候,我看到我的小矮子在那里抽水。
Yo, when I walked through, I saw my man shorty out there pumping.
小矮子从12岁到20岁。
Shorty was, like, 12 going on 20.
一个真正的失败者,你知道吗?
A real loser-type nigga, you know?
对未来完全没有希望。
No hope for the future at all.
对他来说,要完成这些项目是不现实的。
To him, it wasn’t realistic that he was ever gonna make it out the projects.
他是对的。
And he was right.
-怎么了,小矮子?-怎么了?
– What up, shorty? – What up?
男人。黑鬼们一大早就起来抢报纸了?
Man. Niggas up mad early getting that paper, huh?
我被骗了,儿子。
Yo, I got bagged, son.
-怎么了?-周四,我被打包了。
– What happened? – Thursday, I got bagged.
——什么?发生什么事了,孩子?-在屋顶上跟这黑鬼过不去。
– What? What happened, son? – Fucking with this nigga on the roof.
-在屋顶上?-是啊,伙计。
– On the roof? – Yeah, man.
-你在做什么?-打死这个黑鬼,伙计
– What you was doing? – Shot this nigga, man.
它还在燃烧。该死的东西开始变热了。
I got it still burning. Shit’s just getting hot.
看到了吗?我得憋住。
See? Just gotta hold the shit down.
知道我在说什么吗?穿上防弹背心。
Know what I’m saying? Got the bulletproof vest.
-妈的,伙计。- -就是太热了。
– Yo, damn, man. – shit’s just hot.
哟,老兄。别让这些黑鬼把你引向歧途,伙计。
Yo, man. Don’t let these niggas out here steer you wrong, man.
看到街角的那些黑鬼了吗?
See them niggas on the corner over there?
-他们会在外面待一辈子的-好了,安静。
– They’re gonna be out here forever. – All right, peace.
-嘿,伙计。-没事的。
– Yo, man. – It’s all right.
该死的枪。
Fucking with guns.
当你操枪的时候,小矮子…总是最酷的黑鬼乱搞,然后被杀,你知道吗?
When you fuck with guns, shorty… It’s always the coolest niggas that fuck around and get murdered, you know?
这是一场战争。
It’s a war out here.
疯黑鬼快死了。
Mad niggas is dying.
你也不希望自己变成那样,对吧?
You don’t want that shit to be you, right?
不。
Nah.
但我知道你会忍♥住的。你懂我的意思吗?
I know you gonna hold it down, though. You know what I mean?
小心点,伙计。
Just be careful, man.
外面这些黑鬼根本不值得你这么做。
These niggas out here ain’t even really worth it.
不过你是个有病的黑鬼。我喜欢你的风格,儿子。
You’re an ill nigga though. I like your style, son.
小矮子,我要走了,好吗?
Shorty, I’ma go, so, all right?
看看你的口袋。
Look in your pocket though.
这是你的。这是我送的,宝贝。
That’s you. That’s from me, baby.
确保你能从这一切疯狂中走出来。
Just make sure you rise above all this madness out here.
提升精神境界,伙计。
Mind elevation, man.
去他的屁话。你不需要它。
Fuck that petty shit. You don’t need it.
为真实的。好吧?
For real. All right?
-好吧。-好吧。我的黑鬼。
– All right. – All right. My nigga.
你出局了,白♥痴♥。打开门。
You’re out, dickhead. Open the gate.
鲍斯是笼子里的野兽,真的。
Buns was an animal out the cage, for real.
但他在路上转了一圈,躺在他继母的婴儿床上,制定了他的计划。
But he went around the way to lay at his stepmom’s crib and get his plans together.
他所熟悉的生活就在这里结束了。
And that’s where life as he knew it came to an end.
好吧。好了,开始吧。
All right. All right, here we go.
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
是的。在这里。试试那件。
Yeah. Right there. Try that one on.
就是这样,伙计。
There it is, man.
你是教练还是什么?
What’s you, a coach or something?
你不是本地人。
You ain’t from around here.
我是罗杰。你好吗,汤米?
I’m Roger. How you doing, Tommy?
不。
No.
我只是来找你的,伙计。
I just came looking for you, man.
找我♥干♥什么?
Looking for me for what?
当我听说警♥察♥终于把你抓起来了,我就想来见见你本人。
When I heard that the police finally had you in custody, I wanted to come down and just meet you in person.
别紧张。这里有很多探员。
Don’t get nervous. A lot of agents here.
我觉得你该做的就是,专心听我说。
What I think you should do is just, uh, pay attention and listen to me.
听好我要告诉你的。我给你个选择,伙计。
Listen to what I’m gonna tell ya. I’m gonna give you a choice, man.
-我有选择?-是啊,你有个选择
– I got a choice? – Yeah, you got a choice.
我会给你一些自♥由♥。
I’m gonna offer you some freedom.
你知道你惹上大♥麻♥烦了。
You know you’re in a lot of trouble.
没有我们,你会进监狱。
Without us, you go to jail.
你会永远在监狱里。你明白吗?
You go to jail forever. You understand?
那么,我该炸谁?
So, who I gotta blast?
他称自己为部长。
He calls himself the minister.
你的工作就是打入他的组织,学习他的行事方式。
It’s your job to get into his organization and learn his ways.
除夕夜,他要在哈莱姆区的军械库举♥行♥最盛大的集♥会♥,世界清算日。
On new year’s Eve, he’s having the biggest gathering, world’s day of reckoning, at the armory in Harlem.
就在那天晚上,你就会杀了这个混♥蛋♥。
On that very night, you will terminate this fucker.
我们会尽我们所能帮助你。
We’ll do everything in our power to help you.
我们会给你一切必要的帮助。
We’ll give you all the help that’s necessary.
但请注意,我们已经安排了很多特工。
But be warned, we’ve got a lot of operatives in place.
如果你表现出任何软弱,或者背叛我们
If you show any weakness, or if you betray us…
这是你的辞呈。
It’ll be your resignation.
你明白吗?
You understand?
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I understand.
别胡闹,小屁孩。
Don’t fuck around, buns.
我在想。我知道那是你儿子,我也不想一直提起,但说真的,我们得开始考虑我们的事了。
I was thinking. I know it’s your boy, and I hate to keep bringing it up, but, seriously, we need to start thinking about us.
因为现在这玩意太危险了。
Because this shit’s too dangerous now.
-哟,我…-已经不安全了。
– Yo, ti… – It’s not safe anymore.
蒂,我觉得我们是时候,走了,离开这里。
Ti, I feel like it’s time for us to, like, go up and go away from here.
我想了很久了。
I been thinking about it for a long time.
我们要去哪里?
Where will we go?
蒂,我们去非洲吧。
Ti, let’s go to Africa.
该死,黑鬼,求你了。要真实。
Shit, nigga, please. Be for real.
我这辈子都没这么认真过。
Yo, I never been more serious in my life.
我是说,我们去过那些岛。我们到处都去过。
I mean, we been to the islands. We been everywhere.
谁说我们不能去非洲?
Who says we can’t go to Africa?
我的意思是…我的意思是……我不知道。非洲的。
I mean, but… I mean… I don’t know. Africa’s far.
所以,什么?我是说,想想我们。这就是我们一直在谈论的。
So, what? I’m saying, just think about us. That’s all we ever talk about.
那是我们的梦想,回到我们的故乡,那是我们的根。
That’s our dream, to go to our homeland where our roots are.
去他的,伙计。你懂我的意思吗?比如,忘掉钱吧。他妈的一切。
Fuck it, man. You know what I’m saying? Like, forget about money. Fuck everything.
这是一生难得的机会。如果我和你去,孩子…哟……嗯。
It’s a chance of a lifetime. If me and you went, and the baby… Yo… Mmm.
只是觉得。
Just think.
也许这样做是对的,也许不是。
Maybe it’s the right thing to do, maybe not.
好吧,我会考虑的。
Well, I’ll think about it.
我会考虑的。
I will think about it.
鲍斯本应该干掉牧师的。
Buns was supposed to take out the minister.
显然,他们需要一个黑鬼来做宣传什么的。
Apparently, they needed a nigga to do it for publicity or something.
汤米很完美。