What happened?
我知道你收到了我的留言。我他妈呼叫你一天了。
I know you got my pages. I been paging you all fucking day.
是的,我的寻呼机丢了。
Yeah, I lost my pager.
你听说奥马哈的枪击事件了吗?这事跟汤米有关吗?
Did you hear about the shoot-out in Omaha? Did Tommy have something to do with that?
你在说什么?
What you talking about?
我说的是汤米的疯子。
I’m talking about Tommy’s crazy ass.
过去两个小时他他妈每隔15分钟就打过来一次。
He been calling here every fucking 15 minutes for the last two hours.
最重要的是,我觉得他在某个角落扎营。
And on top of it, I think he’s camped out around the corner somewhere.
辛,我开始害怕了。告诉我发生了什么事。
Sin, I’m getting scared. Tell me what happened.
这他妈是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
哟。
Yo.
是我,伙计。你♥他♥妈♥去哪了?
Yo, it’s me, man. Where the fuck you been at?
我他妈去哪了?你在哪,伙计?
Where the fuck I been at? Where you at, man?
我就在拐角处,伙计。我马上就到。
I’m around the corner, man. I’ll be there in a minute.
好吧。
All right.
他马上就要来了,好吗?
Look, he getting ready to come by, all right?
不过别担心。我哪也不去。我只是想看看发生了什么。
But don’t worry. I’m not going nowhere. I just wanna see what’s going on.
无论什么。
Whatever.
他妈的。不知道发生了什么。
Fuck. No telling what’s going on.
每天都是不同的。你知道吗?
Every day, it’s something different. You know?
我以为可能是跟基莎有过节什么的,但当我看到他吓得那么厉害时,我知道肯定是别的事。
I thought it might be some beef with Kisha or something, but when I seen how shook he was, I knew it was something else.
怎么了,伙计?
What’s up, man?
-该死的联邦探员今天袭击了我们——什么?
– The fucking feds hit us today, man. – What?
他们在奥马哈抓了马克和知识,联邦调查局的人现在就在我的床前。
They got fucking Mark and knowledge out there in Omaha, and the feds are in front of my fucking crib right now.
——大便。-他们可能有毒品,伙计
– Shit. – They fucking probably got kish, man.
这太疯狂了,伙计。这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥,知识,伙计。
This shit is crazy, man. This stupid motherfucker, knowledge, man.
只要他被敲了门,就会从外面给我打电♥话♥。
As soon as he gets knocked, calls my crib from out there.
这黑鬼到底怎么了?这才是你的人。这才是你的人。
What the fuck is wrong with this nigga? That’s your man. That’s your man.
你确定是联邦探员干的?
You sure it was the feds?
兄弟,你以为我不认识那些该死的联邦探员吗?
Dawg, you think I don’t know the fucking feds when I see ’em?
你这个多疑的家伙。
Yo, you paranoid, man.
作为一个像我这样逃亡的人你还挺冷静的,伙计。
You kinda calm for somebody that’s supposed to be on the run like me, man.
来吧。你以为我放弃你了吗?
Come on. You think I gave you up or something now?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事,伙计?
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
就在那儿,伙计。
It’s kish right there, man.
来吧。我们赶紧打给她。
Come on. Let’s go call her real quick.
-我们去打给她-我需要一个投币电♥话♥。
– Let’s go call her. – I need a pay phone.
我他妈不能用普通电♥话♥。
I can’t use no fucking regular phone.
我们赶快去林登吧。
Let’s go to linden real quick.
-开始吧。-来吧。
– Let’s do it. – Come on.
这太操蛋了,伙计。
This is fucked, man.
所有的钱都在外面。你懂我的意思吗?
All the money is out there. You know what I’m saying?
回去太热了。
It’s too hot to go back.
该死的!
Damn!
大便。伙计,这又像基什了。
Shit. It’s kish again, man.
现在就给她打电♥话♥。
Gotta call her now.
哟,怎么了?
Yo, what’s up?
是的。不远。为什么?
Yeah. Not far. Why?
是的。好吧。
Yeah. All right.
我马上就到。
I’ll be there in a minute.
怎么了,儿子?
What’s up, son?
他们抓到她了,兄弟。
They got her, dawg.
你怎么知道是他们?
How do you know it’s them?
她说她病了。她都不会这么说话的,伙计。
She says she’s sick. She don’t even talk like that, man.
去他妈的。你懂我的意思吗?
Fuck it, yo. You know what I’m saying?
拿着我们的东西在泽西你侄子的婴儿床上守着。
Take what we got and hold it down at your nephew’s crib in Jersey.
-好吧。-开车去。等一下。
– All right. – Take the car. Hold the car.
这是新的,所以黑鬼们不会知道这是我的。
It’s new, so niggas ain’t gonna know it’s mine.
好吧,伙计。我抓住你了。
All right, man. I got you.
我得赶紧离开这鬼地方。
Yo, I gotta get the fuck outta here.
我没钱买♥♥牛。
I ain’t got no dough for ox.
你得告诉基什我有什么事。
You gotta tell kish what’s up for me.
毫无疑问。别担心。我会去找你的。好吧?
No doubt. Don’t worry about it. I’m gonna see you. All right?
下雨的时候,黑鬼就会被淋湿。你知道吗?
When it rains, niggas get wet. You know?
兄弟,我只有你一个人支持我。
Dawg, you the only one I got in my corner, man.
别惹我。
Don’t cross me.
-我抓住你了。——一个。
– I got you. – One.
小心点,兄弟。
Look out, dawg.
我去点灯。
Let me get a light.
——和平。-安静,沙。
– Peace. – Peace, sha.
知识,骨头,什么是科学,宝贝?
Knowledge, bone, what’s the science, baby?
宝贝,外面太糟糕了。黑鬼有麻烦了。
Yo, baby, shit is wicked out here. Nigga got problems.
哦,单词?
Oh, word?
没有上帝解决不了的事。黑鬼的résumé是什么?
Nothing that god can’t solve. What’s the nigga’s résumé?
大了。外面有个假黑鬼。
Big. Some fake-ass nigga out here.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的给了我一毛钱。
The motherfucker dropped a dime on me and buns.
伙计,孩子,我可能连光都看不见了。
Man, yo, son, I might not even see the fucking light.
说够了,孩子。一百年。
Enough said, son. One hundred.
一个。
One.
贱♥人♥,我要把你打得屁滚尿流。什么?
Bitch, I’m gonna slap the shit outta you. What?
看,看。
Look, look.
什么?婊♥子♥,别让我…让我吼你,伙计。
What? Bitch, don’t let me get no-… Let me holler at you, homey.
坚持住,伙计。听着,贱♥人♥,我一会打给你。
Hold on, homey. Look, bitch, I’m gonna call you back.
怎么了,黑鬼?
What is it, nigga?
黑鬼们说这混♥蛋♥拿着宾夕法尼亚车牌过来谈论奥马哈。
Niggas say this motherfucker’s coming through here with Pennsylvania plates talking about Omaha.
在每个街区停车,跟黑鬼聊天什么的。
Pulling up at every block, talking to niggas and shit.
那么,他到底是要卖♥♥还是怎样?这黑鬼怎么了?
So, is he selling or what? What’s up with this nigga?
他什么都不卖♥♥。
He ain’t selling nothing.
但他问那些混♥蛋♥里科的事,说他想和里科在一起。
But he asking motherfuckers about rico, saying he wanna get with rico.
好的。谁和这黑鬼在一起?
Okay. So, who with this nigga?
他独自一人。
He by hisself.
-那个黑鬼一个人?-是的。也是小丑黑鬼。
– The nigga by hisself? – Yeah. Clown nigga too.
用牙线清洁主要芯片,劳力士,所有东西。
Flossing major chips, rolex, everything.
-小丑黑鬼?-要我说就是弱智
– Clown nigga, huh? – Retarded if you ask me.
黑鬼把他抓到了外面。
Niggas got him outside right now.
-前面那个黑鬼?-就在前面。
– The nigga out front? – Right out front.
-让我们看看这黑鬼在说什么。-走吧。
– Let’s see what the nigga talking about. – Let’s go.
举起。什么?
Hold up. What?
是那个黑鬼吗?这是内布拉斯加州最糟糕的黑鬼吗?
Is that that nigga? Is this the illest nigga in Nebraska?
你是在放屁吗?
Is you bouta bouta boo?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck is you?
我叫ikelove,搭档。
My name ike-love, partner.
宾夕法尼亚的黑鬼听说了你的坏话。疯狂的狗屎。大家都在说真心话。
Niggas in penn heard mad shit about you. Mad shit. Everybody talking for real.
然后呢?那又怎样?
And? So what?
哦。容易,牛仔。我只是来看看我们能不能做点什么。
Oh. Easy, cowboy. I just came to see if we can do something.
我带了一份礼物和九块钱来了,伙计。
I brought a gift and the whole nine, player.
黑鬼,我们不招惹外地人,尤其是你这种傻♥逼♥。
Nigga, we don’t fuck with out-of-towners, especially silly motherfuckers like you.
-好吧。-知道我在说什么吗?
– Yeah, all right. – Know what I’m saying?
这就是和平,宝贝。无论什么。知道我在说什么吗?
That’s peace, baby. Whatever. Know what I’m saying?
黑鬼就不能下来吗?该死的。喝一杯?找个婊♥子♥?
Can’t a nigga just get down? Damn. Get a drink? Get some bitch ass?
你知道吗?你们这些黑鬼都在嘲笑我。
You know? Oh, y’all niggas just laughing at me.
这家伙是个小丑,对吧?
This nigga a clown, huh?
好吧,爱琪,不管你叫什么。
All right, ikie, or whatever your name is.
Ike40ve。
Ike40ve.
我们在吉尔兹见面吧。我们可以喝一杯。
Let’s meet at the gilz. We can have drinks.
我们到了之后可以谈任何想谈的。这很酷吗?
We can talk about whatever we gotta talk about when we get there. That cool?
这就是我喜欢的方式。就像这样。黑鬼就是这么干的。
That’s how I like it. Just like that. That’s how niggas do it.
你知道吗?我从一个州滚到另一个州。
Word up, you know? I rolls dolo from state to state.
词了。你懂我的意思吗?是的,是的。
Word up. You know how I mean? Yeah, yeah.
我只想和那些懂我的人联♥系♥在一起。这是所有。
I just wanna link up with those getting it like I get it. That’s all.
你们这些黑鬼,注意安全。和平。和平。词了。哈哈。
Y’all niggas be safe. Peace. Peace. Word up. Ha-ha.
“这个世界到底发生了什么?”
what’s going on in this world?
“这个世界到底发生了什么?”
what’s going on in this world?
无论胖瘦你都知道你有一个朋友
fat or thin you know you have a friend
inme
inme
现在汤米已经疯了。北卡罗莱纳。俄克拉何马州。
Now Tommy’s on the run crazy. North Carolina. Oklahoma.
抢劫黑人,毒品,为了钱什么都干。
Robbin’ niggas, drugs, whatever to get the dough.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得我们该怎么办?得到的钱。
What the fuck you think we gonna do? Get money.
他最后去了亚特兰大卖♥♥大♥麻♥。
He winds up in Atlanta selling weed.
他有谁为他工作?