I know I can. I know it.
让我再想想。
Let me think about it still.
你明白吗?现在我很沮丧。现在我得考虑一下。
You understand me? Now I’m upset. Now I gotta think about it.
-你明白吗?-是的。
– You understand me? – Yeah.
帮个黑鬼出来。这就是我要做的。
Just help a nigga out. That’s all I’m trying to do.
-但你欠我一个大…——任何东西。
– But you owe me a big… – Anything.
帮个小忙。
A big pussyclaat favor.
-你明白吗?——任何东西。
– You understand me? – Anything.
我不会让你失望的,兄弟。
Not gonna let you down, dawg.
哟,怎么了?
Yo, what’s up?
嘿,这是基什。你在哪里?
Hey, it’s kish. Where are you?
不,我只是在等罪恶下楼。
No, I’m just waiting for sin to come downstairs.
我马上就到。怎么了,怎么了?
I’ll be there in a minute. Why, what’s up?
这个该死的家伙。
This fucking guy.
我今天看新闻了。这太疯狂了。
Yo, I was watching the news today. This shit is crazy.
所以我才打给你。
That’s why I had to call you.
-你知道,我很担心你。——没有。
– You know, I was worried about you. – No.
我不想失去你。
I don’t wanna lose you.
我是说,你…我正试着离开。我想去躺下。
Yo, I’m saying, you… I’m trying to leave. I’m trying to go lie down.
姑娘,你怎么能这么想。
Girl, you can’t even think like that.
-你不能这么想。-去他妈的。
– You can’t even think that. – Fuck that.
你觉得你什么时候能回家?
What time you think you’ll be home?
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
应该只要一分钟。会没事的,你知道吗?
It should only be a minute. It’ll be all right, you know?
我爱你,汤米。
I love you, Tommy.
-我会等你的,好吗?——哟。
– I’m gonna be waiting for you, okay? – Yo.
两分钟,进出。
Two minutes, in and out.
我要跟这只猫玩两分钟,然后我们就直了。
I’m gonna fuck with this cat for two minutes, and we gonna be straight.
– T,我准备好了。-我们会是直男
– T, I’m ready to go. – We gonna be straight.
为真实的。
For real.
好吧。再见。
All right. Bye.
一个。
One.
我可能会施魔法,让他消失
I might do magic, make him disappear
有阿牛在贩毒,汤米只需要这些就能搞定。
With ox fronting all the dope, that’s all Tommy needed to make shit happen.
现在他准备好要爆发了。
Now he’s ready to blow up.
我是说,我们以前都出过城但从来没冒过这么大的险。
I mean, we all been out of town before but never with this amount of shit on the line, man.
去他的切片,我们想要馅饼,为什么要问为什么,直到我们炸了
fuck the slice, we want the pie why ask why till we fry
看我们都排队等着吃魔鬼的馅饼
watch us all stand in line for a slice of the devil’s pie
毒品和暴徒,女人,酒一次三四个
drugs and thugs, women, wine three or four at a time
我看他们都排队等着吃魔鬼的馅饼……
watch them all stand in line for a slice of the devil’s pie…
从我所鄙视的一切
from all that I despise
要么在监狱后面,要么在坟墓里……
behind the jail or in the grave…
怎么了,混♥蛋♥?
what’s up, motherfucker?
床是我做的
bed I made
如果我在醒来之前就死了……
if I die before I wake…
我们在奥马哈定居下来,卖♥♥毒品,赚钱。
We got settled down in Omaha selling dope, getting money.
从现在的情况来看,我们会看到很多。
And the way it looks right now, we ‘re gonna see a whole lot of it.
内布拉斯加州是一座金矿。
Nebraska’s a gold mine.
坐在jezebel 旁边
sitting next to the jezebel
“恶魔在我耳边尖叫。
demons screaming in my ear
我所有的愤怒,所有的恐惧……
all my anger, all my fear…
冻结,黑鬼。
freeze, nigga.
该死的。我怎么跟你说那些警♥察♥游戏的?
Damn. What I tell you about those police games?
去他的切片,我们要派
fuck the slice, we want the pie
我们轻松地穿过了这个小镇。
Yo, we breezed through this town with no problem.
我们很快就开店了。知识让整个区域都在点击。
We set up shop in no time. Knowledge had the whole area clicking.
整天都在网上,像发条一样。
Things was online all day and night, like clockwork.
我一次看他们都站成一排……
at a time watch them all stand in line…
-怎么了,兄弟?-你好吗?
– what’s up, dawg? – How are you?
这道菜的主要配料
main ingredients to this dish
是这样的,这是列表
goes like this, here’s the list
物质主义、贪婪和欲望……
materialistic, greed and lust…
这就是我说的!
That’s what I’m talking about!
看看这些钱!看看这些钱,宝贝!
Look at this money! Look at this money, baby!
是的,一切都在砰砰作响。
Yeah, everything was banging.
一切看起来都很美好。
Everything was looking lovely.
但过了一分钟,我开始越来越明白他在说什么。
But after a minute, I started to feel more and more what ti was saying.
我觉得是时候做出改变了。
Felt like it was time for a change.
你有没有想过你♥他♥妈♥来这里的目的是什么,你来这世上是为了什么?
Yo, you ever wonder what the fuck your purpose is out here, man, what you put on this earth for?
又来了。
Here we go again.
不,说真的,伙计。你们从来没想过这些吗?
Nah, for real, man. Y’all never think about that shit?
比如,我们来这里的目的。
Like, what we here for.
是钱,黑鬼。你♥他♥妈♥怎么就看不出来?
It’s money, nigga. Why the fuck you can’t see that, man?
你总是表现得好像这破事一定另有隐情似的。
You always act like there’s gots to be something else to this shit.
-你现在是同性恋了?-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
– You a homo now? – What the fuck you be talking about, man?
钱。每个人都有钱,伙计。
Money. Everybody got money, man.
那么,你打算用这些钱做什么?你们这些黑鬼都有钱。
So, what you gonna do with dough? All you niggas got dough.
我们有钱。每个人都有钱。
We got dough. Everybody got dough.
真♥他♥妈♥疯了。
Fucking crazy, yo.
不过,等牛用砖头打我的时候再说吧。
Wait till ox hit me with these bricks for this new shit, though.
看看这种流动是怎么进来的。你懂我的意思吗?
Peep how that flow come in. You know what I’m saying?
我打赌你会跳回我老二上。
Bet you jump back on my dick.
我在看这本新书,伙计。
Yo, I’m reading this new book, man.
这事太深奥了。
Yo, this shit is so deep, yo.
这玩意让我想到了另一种全新的形式。
This shit got my mind thinking about a whole new other format, man.
你懂我的意思吗?新玩意,哟。
You know what I’m saying? New shit, yo.
别废话了,伙计。
Come on with the bullshit, man.
你以为别的混♥蛋♥知道你该怎么做吗?
You think another motherfucker know what you need to do?
没有目的,兄弟。这是钱。我们为死而生,伙计。
Ain’t no purpose, dawg. It’s money. We born to fucking die, man.
与此同时,去拿钱。去他妈的书,伙计。
In the meantime, get money. Fuck a book, man.
与此同时,我们不知道的是,当地一个叫里科的大脑袋黑鬼自从我们到那里后开始觉得他的口袋越来越薄了。
Well, meanwhile, little did we know, this local big-head nigga named rico started feeling his pockets was getting a little thinner since we got there.
嘿,兄弟,那群笨蛋在那儿。
Hey, dawg, there them fools go, right there.
麻烦就在那个角落,盯着我们看。
Trouble was right there on that corner, staring right at us.
是的,他们也很努力。他们骂得很厉害。真正的好。
Yeah, they rolling hard too. They slanging real good. Real good.
可能要告发他们,可能要告发那些黑鬼。
Might have to drop ’em. Might have to drop a dime on them niggas.
-当然。-你懂我的意思吗?
– For sure. – You know what I’m saying?
– -我得阻止他们-我不喜欢那玩意。
– Gotta stop ’em. – I don’t like that shit.
当然,兄弟。
For sure, bro.
我不喜欢那玩意。
I don’t like that shit.
是啊,这玩意对我来说太棒了。你懂我的意思吗?
Yeah, well, this shit is lovely for me. You know what I’m saying?
我死后就会停止。故事结束了,伙计。
I’m gonna stop when I’m dead. End of story, man.
你得做个领袖,兄弟。
You gots to be a leader, dawg.
那本书把你逼疯了,伙计。
That book is fucking your head up, man.
你上次读书是什么时候,伙计?
Yo, when’s the last time you read anything, man?
永远,草泥马。
Never, motherfucker.
你该想想你那该死的种子了,伙计,因为小矮子不能吃书,兄弟。
What you need to start thinking about your motherfucking seed, man, ’cause shorty can’t eat no books, dawg.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥没事,伙计。搞什么鬼,伙计?
Yo, my shorty’s all right, man. What the fuck, man?
只是需要点时间来理清这一切,伙计。
Just need some time to really just figure all this shit out, man.
你懂我的意思吗?冷静一下。
You know what I’m saying? Just chill for a minute.
你想回家吗?如果你害怕,我就带你回家。
You wanna go home? I’ll bring you home if you scared, man.
你没看到那个该死的红灯吗?
Yo, did you not see that fucking red light, man?
你以为我他妈会在乎红灯吗?
You think I give a fuck about a motherfucking red light?
基佬警♥察♥碰不到我。
Faggot cops can’t touch me.
我在这里抽大♥麻♥,超速,伙计。
I’m out here smoking weed, speeding, all that, dawg.
他妈的。那就是我。不可侵犯的。
Fuck that. That’s me. Untouchable.
奥克斯,我的黑鬼,怎么了,宝贝?
Ox, my nigga, what’s going on, baby?
-老样子。令人心寒的。-好吧。
– Same old. Chilling out. – All right.
-尽情享受吧。-这就是我说的。
– Just living it up. – That’s what I’m talking about.
-那下面发生了什么?-一样的东西。
– So, what’s going on down there? – Same shit.
周五我们有个惊喜给你。
We have a surprise on Friday for you.
——惊喜?给我吗?-是的。
– Surprise? For me? – Yeah.
让我看看你有没有拿到。
Let me find out you got the shit.
不,比这更好。我们要去度假。
No, better than that. We’re going on a vacation.
在机场为你准备了机票。
Have a ticket waiting for you at the airport.
明天我们出去。你懂我的意思吗?
Tomorrow we going out. You know what I mean?
是吗?记住,我告诉你你欠我个人情,黑鬼。
Yeah? Remember, I tell you that you owe me one, nigga.
-再说一遍?-记得我说过,你欠我个人情吗?
– Say it again? – Remember when I told you, you owe me one?
-是的。-好吧,听听这个。
– Yeah. – Well, listen to this.
黑鬼,你为什么这样?
Nigga, why you acting like that?
是的,嗯…不。这个…就是它了。
Yeah, well… No. This… this is it.
这个大假期是你欠我的。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!