we slammed eight of those in Kentucky
我一直保持着货币的流通……
kept the currency comin’…
事情发生后,我们通常会去马克奶奶家做♥爱♥。
After shit goes down, we usually went to Mark’s grandma’s to get it on.
数钱,随便吧。
Count the money, whatever.
马克的地下室是个破地方,但那是我们的地方。
Mark’s basement was one fucked-up spot, you know, but that was our spot.
好吧。
All right.
给我们弄点大♥麻♥,伙计。我想头晕,伙计。
Hook us up with some weed, man. I wanna get dizzy, man.
你为什么要让我们上节目,b?
Yo, what’s up with putting us on, b?
他们聪明又放荡,非常想成为我们这样的人。
Wise and lakid, they wanted to be like us so bad.
他们当时还太年轻,但小面包让这些小黑鬼一直在身边,伙计。
They was too young for now, but buns kept these little niggas around all the time, man.
他们都是受训的小混混。
They was young thugs in training and shit.
话说回来,你这家伙怎么了?
Anyway, what’s up with that blunt, dawg?
这就是我说的,伙计。一些大♥麻♥。让我们嗨起来。
That’s what I’m talking about, man. Some of that weed. Let’s get high.
举起。我只是点燃了它。举起。
Hold up. I just lit it up. Hold up.
嘿,哟。你♥他♥妈♥在看什么?
Hey, yo. What the fuck are you looking at?
布莱克因为没有得到和我一样的待遇而很生气。
Black was feeling real hot about not getting the same cut as me.
说实在的,我感觉从沙发上散发出来的热量真♥他♥妈♥大。
Yo, on the real, I’m feeling a lot of motherfucking heat coming off that couch.
为真实的。
For real.
不过他是那种博士黑鬼。一个讨厌玩家的白♥痴♥。
He was one of those phd niggas, though. A player-hating dickhead.
你知道我必须跟他过不去,对吧?
You know I had to fuck with him, right?
举起。我只是点燃了它。举起。
Hold up. I just lit it up. Hold up.
再过一分钟,我就会让你们这些黑鬼像我们一样挨揍。
Yo, in a minute, I’m gonna have you niggas getting creamed like we do.
你要有耐心,兄弟。
You just gotta be patient, dawg.
唷,这事太难了,唷。
Yo, this shit is mad hard, yo.
我再也受不了学校的破事了。
I can’t take this school shit no more, man.
词。黑鬼在里面很疯狂。
Word. Niggas be wild in there and shit.
我已经准备好跟你们这些黑鬼去他妈的拿钱了。
I’m ready to say fuck that shit and get money with y’all niggas.
你们在说什么?耐心点,伙计。
What y’all talking about? Just be patient, man.
耐心点。
Just be patient.
哟,怎么了?
Yo, what’s up?
等一等。
Hold on.
-嘿,怎么了?-怎么回事?这就是知识。
– Yo, what’s up? – What’s the deal? This is knowledge.
怎么了,黑鬼?
What’s up, nigga?
知识。他是个真正的黑鬼。
Knowledge. He was a for real grimy nigga.
我从未真正信任过他。
I never really trusted him.
他是那种自作聪明的黑鬼。
He the type of nigga that’s just too smart for his own good.
一个娘娘腔黑鬼。
A sheisty-ass nigga.
小子,昨晚外面一定很乱。
Yo, son, shit must’ve got funky out there last night.
我在该死的酒店里,该死的消息一闪而过。
I’m up in the motherfucking booze store, motherfucking news flash came on showing the whole shit.
是的。你知道我们不得不把它交给俱乐部的几个保安。
Yeah. You know we had to give it to a couple of security guards in the club.
但是,哟,哟。你的男人,你的男人。
But, yo, yo. Yo, your man, your man.
-谁,黑人?-我真的想跟黑鬼上♥床♥。
– Who, black? – Trying to get wild on niggas, for real.
我听说那个混♥蛋♥在外面胡言乱语。
I heard that motherfucker was out there running his motherfucking mouth and shit.
单词?
Word?
是啊,事实上,我听说那黑鬼想表现得很真诚什么的。
Yeah, matter of fact, I heard the nigga was trying to act like he wanted to stick sincere or some shit.
——嗯。-巴斯讨厌被人耍,但他更讨厌黑鬼耍我。
– Mmm. – Buns hated to be fucked with, but he really hated when niggas fucked with me even worse.
-好吧。好吧。——和平。
– All right. All right. – Peace.
不错啊,兄弟。
Good looking, dawg.
是的,毫无疑问。一个。
Yeah, no doubt. One.
也许他觉得他得照顾我就像我照顾他一样。
Maybe he felt like he had to watch my back like I watched his.
但知识不应该告诉他这些。
Knowledge should’ve never told him that shit, though.
看看这个黑鬼。
Look at this nigga here, man.
他大概是我认识的唯一一个还喝40盎司酒的黑鬼,伙计,就像他妈的803一样。我知道。
He about the only nigga I know that still fucking drink 40 ounces, man, – like it’s the fucking ‘803, man. I know.
每次你一转身,黑鬼就拿着奶瓶,像婴儿奶瓶一样。
Every time you turn around, nigga got a bottle like a baby bottle.
去你♥妈♥的♥黑鬼。
Fuck y’all niggas.
-你什么都不能做-桌上有现金。
– You ain’t gonna do nothing. – There’s cash on the table.
去你♥妈♥的♥黑鬼。
Fuck y’all niggas.
这黑鬼到底怎么了?
What the fuck is wrong with this nigga?
烟在哪里,兄弟?
Where’s the smoke at, dawg?
-我们兑现吧。-烟在哪里?
– Let’s cash this. – Where that smoke at?
-那边。-给我拿来,兄弟
– Over there. – Bring it for me, dawg.
来吧,伙计。
Come on, man.
-我说的就是这个!-揍他。
– That’s what I was talking about! – Kick his ass.
现在,脱♥光♥衣服,混♥蛋♥!
Now, strip, motherfucker!
是的,黑鬼。
Yeah, nigga.
地带,黑鬼!
Strip, nigga!
好吧!
All right!
好吧!
All right!
-你以为这是个笑话吗,黑鬼?
-think it’s a fucking joke, nigga?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了,伙计?王八蛋,你花了太长时间!
Fuck is wrong with you, man? Motherfucker, you taking too long!
你知道吗?在我们数钱的时候给我滚过去。
You know what? Get the fuck over there while we count this money.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
——大便。——男人。
– Shit. – Man.
数数那些钱,伙计。数数那些该死的钱,伙计!
Count that money, man. Count that fucking money, man!
– -数钱。-那个黑鬼疯了。
– Count the money. – That nigga is crazy.
你会得到你的,b,你会得到你的,伙计。
You gonna get yours, b. You gonna get yours, man.
什么?
What?
是谁呀?
Who is it?
汤米。我是来见伦诺克斯的
Tommy. I’m here to see Lennox.
等一等。
Hold on.
– Ox先生?-是吗?
– Mr. Ox? – Yeah, mon?
一个叫汤米的人来找你。
A man named Tommy out here to see you.
-好吧。-好吧。
– All right. – All right.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这黑牛可是真的很有钱。
This nigga ox was, like, rich for real.
你知道,毒品的钱,直截了当。
You know, drug money, straight up.
703年的时候,他在金斯顿杀了一群黑鬼。你知道吗?
He got all slitting niggas’ throats in Kingston back in the ‘703. You know?
现在他得到了整个皇后区。
Now he got the whole queens lot.
牙买♥♥加人是这里最狂野的黑鬼。
Jamaicans is the wildest niggas out here.
他是我得到新东西的唯一线索。
He’s my only connection to getting this new shit.
如果我认识这个黑鬼…如果我了解他,他已经准备好了一些。
If I knew this nigga… if I knew him, he already has some of it on the way.
什么了?
What up?
汤米。坐下来。
Tommy. Sit down.
我希望我没有打扰你。你懂我的意思吗?
I hope I ain’t interrupting nothing. You know what I’m saying?
是的,你打断了一下。看足球赛。牙买♥♥加玩。
Yeah, you interrupt a little bit. Watch the soccer game. Jamaica play.
中路传球给加西亚。加西亚干得漂亮。
Shot pass to Garcia in the middle. Nice move by Garcia.
-牙买♥♥加不错。-是的,牙买♥♥加很好。
– Jamaica is good. – Yeah, Jamaica is good.
-牙买♥♥加非常好。-是的。
– Jamaica’s very good. – Yeah.
但是,我是来谈我们的事的。
But, yo, I’m really here to talk about us.
你知道吗?
You know?
谈什么?我们要谈什么?
Talk about what? We have to talk about?
电视上说的那个新玩意?那个棕色的东西?
That new shit they talking about on TV? That brown shit?
知道我在说什么吗?
Know what I’m saying?
别问我。
Don’t ask me.
我可受不了。
Can’t deal with that.
真的吗?
Really?
我已经计划了一分钟了。你懂我的意思吗?
I’ve been planning this for a minute. You know what I’m saying?
我在城外有个位置。知道我在说什么吗?
I got a spot out of town. Know what I’m saying?
我的人已经在外面了。
My men and them is out there already.
他女朋友是个警♥察♥。
His girl is a cop.
说这话的黑鬼…知道我在说什么吗?黑鬼是半场了……你想让我帮你查查吗?
And the niggas that said that… know what I’m saying? Niggas is half-time… So, you want me to put you up on that?
是的。你是我认识的唯一能拿到的人。
Yeah. You’re the only one I know that can get it.
汤米,你是什么意思?
Tommy, how you mean?
正确的。还有你所有的行为。我不想。我不想赶时间。
Right. And all your kind of action. Me don’t want to. Me don’t want to rush.
我不想惹你。
Me don’t wanna fuck with you.
警♥察♥看着你。
Police watch you.
我才不要回监狱,兄弟。
I ain’t going back to jail, dawg.
我才不要回监狱。
I ain’t going back to jail.
下次县或州的人再见到我,我就装在袋子里了。
Next time the county or state see me, it’s gonna be in a bag.
我觉得你真是个混♥蛋♥,伙计。
I’m thinking you is a real dred, man.
-怎么,你害怕是因为你很厉害?-等等。
– What, you scared ’cause you good? – Hold on.
你要是来我家,就别给我带来恐怖的事。
You come into my house, don’t you ever bring scare business to me.
我是美♥利♥坚♥合众国最厉害的牙买♥♥加恶棍。
You’re looking at the toughest rassclaat Jamaican in the United States of America.
我经营生意,我杀人不赚钱,我赚了很多钱。
I run shit, I kill for nothing, and I make lots of money.
我是做生意的。别再把那破玩意带给我。
I deal in business. Don’t bring that shit to me again.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
我是说,事情不是那样的。我在努力工作,伙计。我饿了。
I’m saying, though, it wasn’t like that. I’m trying to get on, man. I’m hungry.
我需要这些东西。你知道我是怎么下来的。你懂我的意思吗?
I need this shit. You know how I get down. You know what I’m saying?
你知道我是怎么下来的,兄弟。我需要打♥针♥。
You know how I get down, dawg. I need the shot.
你觉得你能搞定吗?
So, you think you can handle that?
我知道我可以。我知道。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!