This nigga serious?
汤米,发生什么事了?你们为什么这么吵?
Tommy, what is going on? And why y’all making so much noise?
就是这些黑鬼。我叫黑鬼闭嘴。
It’s these niggas right here. I told niggas shut the fuck up.
抱歉,基什,宝贝。那是我的错。
Sorry, kish, baby. That’s my fault.
我要睡觉了。神。
I am trying to sleep. God.
我自己也要去睡一觉了。
Yo, I’m about to go get some sleep my damn self.
好吧。
All right.
– -明天见,黑鬼们。-是的,我在这里。
– See y’all niggas tomorrow. – Yeah, I’m here.
这玩意一直在响。
This shit keeps going off.
你好。我是Kurt loder,这里是mtv新闻。
Hi. I’m Kurt loder with mtv news.
来自伦敦和柏林的报告令人震惊,一种新型海♥洛♥因♥正在欧洲各地的地下嘻哈俱乐部和狂欢中出♥售♥。
There have been alarming reports from London and Berlin of a new form of heroin that’s being sold in underground hip-hop clubs and raves all over Europe.
这最好不是什么贱♥人♥。大便。
This better not be no bitch. Shit.
如果你需要我,我会在那里,boo
if you need me, I’ll be there, boo
你好。怎么回事?
hello. What’s the deal?
哟,这是谁?
Yo, who is this?
你是谁?
And who is this?
我是Kisha。
This is Kisha.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要呼叫我的人?
Why the fuck are you paging my man?
谁,汤米?
Who, Tommy?
你知道我在说谁。
You know who I’m talking about.
怎么了,基什?
Oh, what’s up, kish?
汤米把你的事都告诉我了。这是怎么呢
Yo, Tommy tells me everything about you. What’s going on?
据报道,这种海♥洛♥因♥比以前的毒品更有效。
It’s reported that this heroin is dramatically more potent than previous forms of the drug.
事实上,使用者只需要将药物外部涂抹在皮肤上就会受到影响。
So much more, in fact, that the user need only apply the drug externally on the skin to be affected.
美国缉毒局担心毒品正在通过牙买♥♥加和整个西印度群岛的各种渠道运往美国。
Us DEA fears the drug is on its way to this country via various conduits in Jamaica and throughout the west indies.
我们会在消息传出后带来更多报道。
We ‘ii have more on the story as it breaks.
这是目前的新闻。敬请关注稍后的mtv。
That’s the news for now. Stay tuned for more later here on mtv.
废话少说,好吗?你在和汤米上♥床♥吗?
Cut the bullshit, all right? Are you fucking Tommy, or what?
嗯,你看,不完全是。我才16岁。汤米说我们还不能做♥爱♥。
Well, not exactly, you see. I’m only 16. So Tommy said we couldn’t fuck yet.
但我前天晚上确实给他口♥交♥了。
But I did suck his dick the night before last.
你什么?
You what?
我说我前天晚上给他口♥交♥了。
I said I sucked his dick the night before last.
我的婴儿床还在圣奥尔本斯,离我们长大的地方不远,就在兽医医院旁边。
My crib was out in St. albans still, not too far from where we grew up, right by the vets hospital.
虽然不是汤米的婴儿床之类的,但我喜欢住在附近。
I mean, it’s not like Tommy’s crib or nothing, but I love living around the way.
好吧。好吧。没关系。没关系。
All right. All right. It’s okay. It’s okay.
“透明国际”?这才是我的姑娘。
Ti? That’s my girl.
我和她是在巴尔的摩认识的那时我和小屁孩刚开始做♥爱♥。
I met her out in Baltimore when me and buns first started flipping birds.
去年我们去了肯尼亚。
We had Kenya this past year.
当事情变得疯狂时,都是他们。它们让我保持理智。
Yo, when shit gets crazy, it’s them. They keep me sane.
我从11岁起就认识汤米了。
I been knowing Tommy ever since I was 11 years old.
他教我怎么舌吻什么的。
He showed me how to tongue kiss and everything.
我们就像最好的朋友。
We were like best friends.
很抱歉你们俩的关系不太好。
Sorry things ain’t working out for you two.
不,没关系,因为我会看到你的小屁♥股♥。
No, it’s all right ’cause I’ma see your little ass around.
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病吗?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
-嘿,搞什么?-黑鬼,我告诉过你别耍我。
– Yo, what the fuck? – Nigga, I told you stop fucking with me.
我知道。我知道。来吧。妈妈会来接你的。
I know. I know. Come on. Mama’s gonna get you.
我不会再让爸爸折磨你了。
I won’t let daddy torture you no more.
你打电♥话♥的时候声音太大了。
You know, you talk too loud when you’re on the phone.
-你在说什么?-我知道,我知道
– What you talking about? – I know, I know.
因为我听到你在跟邦迪说昨晚的事。
‘Cause I heard you whispering to Bundy about last night.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
What the fuck is you talking about?
谁是奇娜,汤米?
Who the hell is kionna, Tommy?
-乔娜是谁?-你现在傻了?
– Kionna who? – Oh, you dumb now?
你知道我在说谁。
You know who I’m talking about.
我他妈什么都不懂,伙计。
I don’t know no fucking kionna, man.
我是说,ti。
I’m saying, ti.
我要做我的事,妈妈。
I gotta do my thing, mama.
你知道是怎么回事。
You know how that go.
辛,说真的,我们为什么不能创业呢?
Sin, I mean, seriously, why can’t we just start a business or something?
我是说,肯尼亚需要你。
I mean, Kenya needs you.
如果你被抓了,我们他妈该怎么办?什么,什么?
What the fuck’s supposed to happen to us if you get caught? What, what?
访问什么?电♥话♥吗?嘘。
What, visits? Phone calls? Shh.
你以为我会在这里无所事事吗?
What you think I’m gonna be doing out here, nothing?
只是坐在那里,饿着肚子?
Just sitting around, starving?
我是说,你看。你表现得好像我们破产了一样。我是说,搞什么鬼?
I mean, look. You act like we’re broke. I mean, what the fuck?
我告诉过你很多次了,汤米根本不在乎你。
I told you plenty of times, Tommy does not give a fuck about you.
你不能相信他。你知道的。
You cannot trust him. You know that.
汤米,我刚和那女孩谈过。
Look, Tommy, I just spoke to the girl.
她不仅告诉我她认识你还说她昨晚上了你的小黑妞。
She not only told me she know you but that she sucked your little black ding-a-ling last night.
你现在想说什么?
So, what you got to say now, huh?
那婊♥子♥在撒谎。
The bitch is lying.
去你♥妈♥的♥,好吗?去你♥妈♥的♥。
Fuck you, all right? Fuck you.
背着我跟一个贱♥人♥乱搞。
Mess with some bitch behind my back.
去你♥妈♥的♥,汤米!去你♥妈♥的♥,好吗?
Fuck you, Tommy! Fuck you, all right?
-我受够了。这太扯淡了。——倾听。
– I’m tired of this shit. This is bullshit. – Listen.
-你以为我有多蠢?——倾听。我他妈什么都不知道。
– How stupid do you think I am? – Listen. I don’t know no fucking kionna.
你为什么要骗我?
Why you lying to me?
-你为什么要骗我?看。-基什,基什,听着…-我要吓到你了,好吗?-基什…给我闭嘴!听!
– Why are you lying to me? Look. – Kish, kish, listen… – I’m about to faze you, all right? – Kish… shut the fuck up! Listen!
听着,你知道婊♥子♥是什么样的。
Listen, you know how motherfucking bitches is.
-你知道黑鬼是怎么说话的-我什么都不知道
– You know how niggas be talking. – I don’t know nothing.
听。基士、基士。
Listen. Kish, kish.
听着,听着。
Listen, listen.
是的。是吗?
Yeah. Yeah?
怎么了,兄弟?这是馒头。
What up, dawg? It’s buns.
黑鬼,什么?今天早上……早上怎么了,伙计?现在五点了。
Nigga, what? This morning… What happened to the morning, man? It’s 5:00 now.
我知道。我知道。我知道。但去他妈的。来吧,伙计。
I know. I know. I know, yo. But fuck it. Come on, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥,伙计。
Fuck you, man.
什么?我在前排,伙计。
What? I’m in the front, man.
我马上就要开始吹那该死的喇叭了。
And I’m gonna start blowing the fucking horn up in a minute.
好吧。好吧。
All right. All right.
我和面包总是很紧。
Me and buns was always tight.
我们从小就认识。
Knew each other our whole lives.
哟,那是我的狗。
Yo, that’s my dawg.
我们喜欢真正的兄弟。
We like real brothers and shit.
亲兄弟。
Blood brothers.
怎么回事,宝贝?怎么样,基莎,伙计?
What’s the deal, baby? How Kisha, man?
很操蛋。
Fucked up.
你怎么了?
What’s up with tionne?
她是直的。她是直的。
She’s straight. She’s straight.
词。
Word.
词。
Word out.
我在电视上看过这破事。
Yo, I seen this shit on TV.
黑鬼们会死在这里,兄弟。
Niggas dropping dead off this shit, dawg.
什么?
What?
还记得那破事吗,探戈和现金?
Remember that shit, that tango & cash shit?
就像这样,但没有出路。你懂我的意思吗?
It’s like that but with no out. You know what I’m saying?
纯d ?
Pure d?
我在想我们应该是下一个有这个的黑鬼。
I’m thinking we should be the next niggas with that.
毒品游戏。现在你想搞毒品。
The dope game. Now you wanna fuck with dope.
那才是赚钱的地方,宝贝。
That’s where the money’s at, baby.
看起来你想谈的只有毒品。
It seem like that’s all you wanna talk about is drugs.
但我生活中还有其他的事,你知道吗?
I got other shit going on in my life, though, you know?
肯定不止一次。
Gotta have more than one hustle.
听着,黑鬼。
Listen, nigga.
我叫你黑鬼是因为我爱你。
I call you my nigga because I got love for you.
听着,我有个故事要讲……
listen up, I got a story to tell…
没有比毒品钱更好的钱了。
ain’t no money like dope money.
儿子,你现在听起来很蠢。
Son, you sound stupid right now.
你现在根本没在听我说话,伙计。
You’re not even hearing me right now, man.
不过我要去看看。你懂我的意思吗?
I’m gonna check it out, though. You know what I’m saying?
对着我的男人牛喊,看看有什么事。
Holler at my man ox. See what’s up.
我知道我不是在开玩笑,兄弟。
I know I ain’t fucking with that, dawg.
你说话像个娘们儿,伙计。
You sound like wifey talking, man.
你还是把它收起来吧。他妈的。待在家里,伙计。
You might as well pack it up. Fuck it. Stay home, man.
我告诉你,兄弟。婊♥子♥们会毁了你的。
I’m telling you, dawg. Bitches will fuck your whole shit up.
“你们好,孩子,我们得分更多……
holla at y’all son, in be b-more, we scored more…
什么样的黑鬼不需要纸啊,伙计?
what type of nigga don’t want no paper, man?
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘。
six-double-oh off a raw show no love for loss…
你觉得我们能卖♥♥多少钱?
how much you think we could make off that shit?
我们在肯塔基州撞了8个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!