你这个骗子
You liar!
嘿,丽莎
Hey! Lisa!
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
醒醒,醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
你做噩梦了
You’re having a bad dream.
醒醒,没事了
Wake up. It’s okay.
整个重案组都在外面
The entire task force is out there
搜寻这个坏蛋
looking for this guy.
我们会抓到他的,知道吗?
We’re gonna get him, okay?
没事的,他没胆量来这儿杀你
It’s okay. He can’t get you here.
指挥所,我是沃尔夫警探
Command post, this is Detective Wolf.
沃尔夫警探,这里是指挥所
Detective Wolf, this is command post.
请讲
Go ahead.
我要你锁定一辆有”马格南”标签的道奇汽车
I need you to run a tag for a black Dodge Magnum.
佛罗里达牌照
Florida plates.
– 车号♥JWH 480 – 收到
– Juliet Whiskey Hotel 4-8-0. – Copy
(术语,为避免误听取单词首字母组成车号♥)
黑色道奇马格南
Black Dodge Magnum.
车号♥JWH 480
Juliet Whiskey Hotel 4-8-0.
把和牌照相关的信息都调取出来
Pull everything connected to those plates.
随时待命
Standby.
不限制你辨认的时间
Take as much time as you need.
好好看看
Take a good look.
就是他
That’s him.
肯定吗?
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
是的,我肯定
Yeah, I’m sure.
就是他,就是他
That’s him. That’s him.
别动
Don’t move!
站住,跪下
Freeze! Down on your knees!
双手举过头顶
Hands above your head!
放在脑后
Hands behind your head!
鲍比.乔.朗
Bobby Joe Long,
你被捕了
you are under arrest.
绿色地毯,22级楼梯
Green carpet and 22 stairs.
正如她说的那样
Just like she said.
谢谢
Thank you.
好极了
That’s a good one.
你们会为此被炒鱿鱼的
You’re gonna fry for this.
我知道了,有一点我是做错了
There’s something wrong with me, I know that.
因为我放了她,你们才能抓到我
The only reason you caught me
is because I let her go.
你是这么想的?
Is that what you think?
知道吗,她和其他女的不一样
She was different from the others, you know?
是的
Yeah.
她有点特别
She was something special.
丽莎
Lisa?

Hey!
我们抓到他了
We got him.
– 什么? – 我们抓到他了
– What? – We got him.
害你的人,那个连环杀手
Your attacker. Our serial killer.
我怎么还活着?
Why did I live?
– 嘿 – 我不应该还活着
– Hey… – I shouldn’t have lived.
丽莎,你还没意识到你有多了不起吗?
Lisa, do you not realize what you’ve done?
你帮我们抓到了一个凶手
You stopped a killer.
你在十二天里就成功做到了
You managed to do in 12 days
而我们查了半年都没成功
what we couldn’t accomplish in six months!
你救了很多人的命啊
You have saved so many lives.
都结束了
It’s all over.
孩子,你是个英雄
You’re a hero, kid.
没事了
It’s okay.
喂?
Hello?
嘿,洛丽
Hey, Lorrie.
你在哪儿呀?
Where have you been?
我都急死了,我给外婆打电♥话♥…
I’ve been so worried,
and I was calling Grandma…
我知道,知道,我知道,姐姐
I know, I know. I know, sis.
抱歉,真抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
是谁啊?
Who is it?
是丽莎
It’s Lisa.
她想干吗?
What does she want?
那你在哪儿呀?
So, where were you?
出什么事了?
What happened?
嗯…
Um…
听我说,嗯,我还得回警♥察♥局一趟
Listen, um, I forgot
我都差点忘了这事
that I have to go back down
to the police station
还要和警探谈点事,抱歉
to talk to the detective. Sorry.
是啊,你不说我怎么知道
No, not until you tell me.
我知道,我会告诉你的,好吧?
I know, I will, okay?
晚点再打给你
I’ll call you later.
好吗?我保证
Okay? I promise.
哦,最好打给我
Oh, you better!
嘿,洛丽?
Hey, Lorrie?
谢谢你这么关心我
Thank you for caring so much.
我是说,这对我真的很重要
I mean, it really means a lot to me.
知道吗,你是百分之一啊
You know I said you were
one in a hundred?
可以说是百万分之一
You’re one in a million.
死里逃生后好好享受生活吧
I want you to go have that life
you fought so hard for.
知道吗,我还想着让你
You know I’ve been thinking
about maybe having you
和我的家人一起生活呢
come live with my family.
谢谢了
Thank you.
不过…
But…
我想,事情还是要分分清楚的
I mean, you’ve gotta keep
this stuff separate, right?
工作归工作,生活归生活
Work’s work. Home’s home.
你只要在工作就停不下来
You’d never get a break from
what happens on the job.
你会疲于奔命的
It would just swallow you up.

Hi.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
我要好好看看你
Let me look at you.
我们不知道你在外婆家吃了那么多苦
We had no idea what was going on
at your grandmother’s house.
– 请你原谅了 – 没什么
– Please forgive us. – It’s okay.
我们会照顾好你的
We’re gonna take good care of you.
– 我们保证 – 我知道
– We promise! – I know.
我知道
I know.
拉里.平克顿
Larry Pinkerton.
吉姆,谢啦
Jim. Thank you.
卡罗尔
Carol.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for believing me.
嘿,我们亏欠你太多了
Hey, we owe you everything.
好了,我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
别以为我轻易就会放弃哦
You haven’t seen the last of me.
但愿不会
I hope not!
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mom,
你曾经说过,我永远不会过上好日子
you once told me that
I’d never have a better life.
你错了
You were wrong.
再见
Good-bye.
丽莎
Lisa.
丽莎和姨妈姨夫生活了好几年
终于得到了家庭的关爱,支撑着她对生活的渴望
丽莎后来成为了一名副警长
专门负责性犯罪案件以及对儿童的保护
她有一个女儿,还有一个心爱的外孙女
丽莎和拉里.平克顿仍是朋友
他称丽莎是他工作生涯中遇到的”头号♥英雄”
鲍比.乔.朗仍关在死囚牢中
2019年5月23日,他在佛州州立监狱被执行注射死刑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!