可能是你的姐妹
Your sister.
你的女儿
Your daughter.
还有要发言的吗?
Anyone else?
好的,大家各就各位吧
Alright, let’s get back to work, everyone.
请检查一下各自的排班情况
And check your shift assignments, please.
嗨,拉里,耽搁你一会可以吗?
Hey, Larry, have you got a sec?
可以,有事?
Yeah, what’s up?
有个很难沟通的小姑娘
I got a girl who has totally shut down on us.
你有办法突破她吗?
Could you take a crack at her?
– 当然有 – 谢了
– Sure. – Thanks.
你为什么不相信她?
Why don’t you believe her?
嗯,她提供的细节有点不可思议
Well, the details are a bit unbelievable.
她太自以为是了
And she’s just too detached.
她可能受到了惊吓
She might be in shock.
好吧,我们都在关注一件更大的案子
Well, we’re all focused on a much bigger case.
我是说,她可能觉得我们待她不公平
I mean… and she
probably didn’t get a fair shake.
不过…你要知道有百分之九十九的逃夜
But… you know 99 times out of a 100
结果就是孩子们在外游荡,彻夜不归
the runaway just turns out to be
a kid who stayed out all night.
也许她就是那百分之一呢?
Maybe she’s the one in a hundred, huh?
天哪,她还是个孩子
My God, she’s just a child!
你好,丽莎
Hi, Lisa.
我是拉里.平克顿警探
I’m Detective Larry Pinkerton.
我是这里性犯罪组的负责人
I’m head of the sex crimes unit here.
你把你的遭遇都讲给我听好吗?
You think you can tell me
what happened to you?
这是我女儿莎拉的照片
That’s a picture of my daughter, Sarah.
我会尽全力保护她
I’d go to any length to protect her.
也会尽全力保护你
And I’ll go to any length to protect you.
都告诉我吧
Tell me everything.
我相信你
I believe you.
嗯…
Um…
那辆车是黑色的…
The car was black…
有两扇门,铺着红毯子,红色的凹背座位
with two doors and red carpet
and red bucket seats.
有一个…
There was, um…
仪表板上有”Magnum”的字样
there was the word “Magnum” on the dashboard.
楼梯上铺着绿毯子
There was green carpet on the stairs.
从底楼到二楼,我数了一下有22级
I counted 22 steps to the top of the second floor.
嗯…
Um…
他是个白人
He was white,
是个左撇子
and he was left-handed.
浴室里有运动鞋
There was sneakers in the bathroom,
上面有袋鼠的商标
with these kangaroos on them.
他脸上有小胡子
And his face, he had a thin moustache, uh,
面颊上胡子拉碴的
stubble on his cheeks.
他的头发垂到前额
Um, his hair fell down
in front of his forehead,
眼睛的距离有点近
and his eyes were kind of close together.
他家里有张水床
He had a waterbed.
她没有瞎编
She didn’t make this up.
她对细节的描述非同寻常
Her level of detail was extraordinary.
现在,你给她换换衣服
Now, you’re gonna need to
get her a change of clothes.
做完体♥检♥后,我想保留
After the exam, I want
what she’s wearing
– 她的旧衣服作为证据 – 好的
– bagged for evidence. – Okay.
现在我要打电♥话♥给她父母
Now I’m gonna call the parents,
获得催眠许可
get consent for hypnosis
万一她想不起来关键性的东西
in case she’s blocking anything crucial,
比如街道地址
a street address.
那样挺好
That sounds good.
是的,我是洛丽.迈克维
Yes, this is Lorrie McVey.
我一直在等消息
I’ve been on hold forever.
我妹妹怎么了?
What happened to my sister?
真的啊?哦,天哪
She did? Oh, thank God!
什么?
What?
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
好的,好,谢谢
Okay. Yeah, thanks.
再见
Goodbye.
– 妈妈? – 怎么了?
– Mom? – Mm-hm?
警♥察♥说丽莎回来了
Cops said Lisa came back.
警♥察♥说她被绑♥架♥后强♥奸♥了
They said she’d been kidnapped and raped.
哦,胡说八道吧
Well, that’s some story.
她从来不会这么瞎编的
She’d never make up something like that!
我就说过她会出现的
Told you she’d turn up all right.
我们的精神科专家是个催眠高手
Our psychiatrist is highly skilled at hypnosis.
丽莎全程不会有任何危险的
Lisa won’t be in danger at any time.
– 我不会付钱的 – 当然不需要
– I’m not paying for that. – Of course not!
他是我们局里的人
He’s on staff here
with the police department.
听起来好怪啊
Sounds strange.
我不希望她接受催眠
I don’t want her doing it.
如果你们让局里试一下…
If you’d just let us try…
什么时候可以让她回家?
When is she coming home?
她还要做家务呢
She’s got chores to do!
那好吧
Alright, then.
是的
Yeah.
我感觉这里再来点…
Maybe… I kind of feel
like he would have more, um…
他脸上的胡茬很明显
visible stubble on his face.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
我想单独跟她聊聊
Can you give us a minute?
我刚和你♥爸♥通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with your father.
他不希望你接受催眠
He said no to hypnosis.
他想知道你什么时候回家
He wants to know when you’re coming home.
丽莎
Lisa,
你是不是有什么难言之隐?
is there something happening there?
说出来,我相信你
You can tell me, I’ll believe you.
他不是我爸爸
He’s not my father.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
别碰我
Get off of me!
莫里斯.艾伍德,你被捕了
Morris Elwood, you are under arrest
罪名是性侵未成年人
for the sexual assault of a minor.
胡扯
That’s bullshit!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
否则你的言行将在法庭上
Anything you say or do
can and will be used
– 用作控告你的证据 – 小婊♥子♥在撒谎
– against you in a court of law…
– That bitch is a liar.
你有权请律师
You have a right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起,法庭将为你指定一名
If you cannot afford one,
one will be appointed to you.
狗屁
Bullshit.
你明白我向你
Do you understand these rights
宣读的这些权利吗?
that have been read to you?
你为什么不保护我呢?
Why didn’t you protect me?
我们到了
Well, this is it.
你暂时先住这儿,等找到合适的地方再说
It’s where you’ll be staying
’til we can find you something,
看来在这里要住一阵子了
you know, a little more permanent.
你在坦帕市里面
Are you sure you don’t
have any relatives
就真的没有其他亲戚了?
in the Tampa area, huh?
倒是还有卡罗尔姨妈和吉姆姨夫
I mean, I got an Aunt Carol and Uncle Jim.
可他们住在泰特斯维尔东面
But they live out east in Titusville.
我联♥系♥他们一下
I’ll reach out to them.
– 你好,拉里 – 你好
– Hi, Larry. – Hey.
丽莎,这位是麦金利警官
Lisa, this is Sergeant McKinley.
叫我汉娜吧
Call me Hannah.
见到你很高兴,丽莎
I’m happy to meet you, Lisa.
嗯,谢谢你收留我
Yeah, well, thank you
for letting me stay here.
你就用我女儿的房♥间吧
You can use my daughter’s room.
她上大学去了
She just left for college.
家里显得好冷清啊
The house feels pretty empty!
案件很快就会办妥的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!