He made me a sandwich
and was yelling at me to eat it.
我差点…那个味道…
And I just…the smell of it…
他给你做了午饭?
He made you lunch?
好吧,你外婆说这一切都是你瞎编的
Okay, your grandma says
you’re making this all up.
你想编故事引人注意?
Is this just some story to get attention?
没有
No.
没有,我…
No! I…
好吧,我出去一下
Okay. Uh, excuse me a moment.
你去…
What are…
你好
Hi.
很抱歉叫你久等了
I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
你的经历听起来有点疯狂
Things are just a little bit
crazy around here.
我是罗素警探
Now, I am Detective Russell.
这是我的搭档,卡斯尔警探
This is my partner, Detective Castle.
洛佩兹警官把最新情况都告诉我们了
Officer Lopez has brought us up to speed.
好的,你说
Okay, so you say
那个凶手把你劫持到了一幢公♥寓♥?
your assailant brought to an apartment?
是在底楼还是…?
Was that a ground floor, or…?
不是底楼,是在二楼
No, that was…it was a second storey
因为我们爬了好多格楼梯
because we went up some steps.
会不会是个门廊…?
Maybe it was a stoop…?
不是的,我们…
No, no. We, um…
到楼梯的尽头,我数了一下有22级
I counted 22 steps before we
got to the top of the staircase.
当时一团糟,你还能注意到?
You noticed that, with everything going on?
是的,是的,嗯,我有意识地
Yeah, yeah, well, I made it a point
注意了一下周围环境记在脑子里
to take in my surroundings
so that I could, um,
好以后提供给警方作为线索
store it in my brain for the police.
哦,丽莎,我们的意思是
Uh, Lisa, what we mean is that
当时你处境凶险,要进行观察太难了
it’s hard to notice anything
during such a violent ordeal.
还要能记住,真的是太不寻常了
And yet it’s a very unusual
thing for you to remember.
嗯,对我来说很不寻常
Well, a very unusual thing happened to me.
我知道我得收集证据,所以我…
And I knew that I had to
gather evidence, so…
我就做了
I did.
“收集证据”
“Gather evidence.”
是的,女士,是的
Yes, ma’am. Yeah.
口气像个警♥察♥
Like a cop.
是的,要抓住那个坏蛋
Yeah, to catch the bad guy.
那么他蒙住你的眼睛
So he blindfolded you
把你劫持到一幢公♥寓♥…
and took you to an apartment building…
哦,我真的不太肯定
Oh, well, I’m not really sure
那是不是公♥寓♥
it was an apartment building.
我感觉它更像是
It kind of felt like it
was more of an apartment
建在办公楼上面的公♥寓♥
that was above an office building.
我是说,星期天我一步也没离开过那儿
I mean, I was there all Sunday
and I was listening for noises,
我想听听周围的动静,但是我没有…
any kind of activity, and I didn’t… I didn’t…
我意思是,我没有听见人进进出出
I mean, there was no sound
of people coming and going.
也听不见邻居发出的声音
There was no neighbour sounds or anything.
丽莎,你经常看电视吗?
Lisa, do you watch a lot of TV?
是的,常看
Yeah, I guess.
– 问这干吗? – 警♥匪♥片呢?
– Why? – Cop shows?
当然,经常看
Sure, I guess.
我不明白你们干吗要问我这个
I don’t really understand why
you’re asking me this, though.
我们想把案情调查清楚
We’re just trying to get to the bottom
查它个水落石出
of what really happened.
好的,我到了这里就一直在配合调查
Yeah, I’ve been trying to
tell you that since I got here.
我已经…
I’ve been…
嗯,那家伙一直蒙着你的眼?
Well, were you blindfolded the whole time?
嗯,是的,差不多一直蒙着
Uh-huh, yeah, almost the entire time.
嗯,你有没有仔细观察过那家伙的脸?
Well, did you get
a good look at the man’s face?
没有,不过我可以向你描述一下
No, but I could describe it to you.
– 他长得怎样? – 他让我摸了他的脸
– How? – He let me touch it.
所以你说你用手
So you’re saying you “saw” his face
“看见”了他的脸?
but with your hands?
我”看到”了不少呢
I “saw” a lot.
听我说,丽莎…
Look, Lisa…
我们都是女人
We are all girls here.
你可以跟我们推心置腹
You can talk to us.
我们…我们都懂的
We… we get it.
也许你下班后碰巧遇见了几个朋友
You know, maybe you met up
with some friends after work,
你们聚在一起很开心
you partied a little,
你们玩到很晚就不回家了
you stayed out a little
too late to go home
然后就找了这么个借口
without a good excuse.
– 我们都懂的 – 你们不懂
– We get it! – You don’t get it.
– 行了,丽莎 – 你们不懂
– Come on, Lisa. – You don’t get it.
– 告诉我们真♥相♥ – 我被绑♥架♥了
– Just tell us the truth. – I was kidnapped!
有人强♥奸♥我
I was raped!
为什么没人相信我?
Why does nobody believe me?
丽莎?
Lisa?
丽莎?
Lisa?
我们和凶手都快精疲力尽了
We keep hitting the same wall with our killer.
从这些照片上来看
As you can see from the photos,
他没有明确的作案类型
he has got no clear physical type.
受害者里有妓♥女♥,舞♥女♥
The victims have been prostitutes, dancers,
还有厂里的工人
a factory worker.
本案的前三个月
We had three homicides
发生了三起凶杀案
the first three months of this case.
上个月发生了三起案件
We’ve had three in the last month,
其中两起,就发生在前几周内
two of them in just the last few weeks.
凶手作案频率加快了
He is escalating.
我们发现了一个共同点
There’s one thing in common:
所有的受害者被发现时都被绑着
all of the victims were found bound.
大部分是用绳子
Mostly using rope.
其中一名脖子上有个套索
One was found with a noose
still around her neck.
没有其他明显的手法
There’s no other clear M.O.
这个家伙是很残忍♥
He’s consistently brutal
但他没有偏爱的杀人手段
but he’s got no favoured method of killing.
有人被强♥奸♥后勒死
Some have been raped and strangled,
有一个被从脑后射杀
one was shot in the back of the head.
另一个被割断了喉咙
Another had her throat slashed.
所有的受害者被发现时
All the victims have been found
都离她们最后出现过的地方很远
far from where they were last seen,
这就意味着他很可能开车作案
which means he is likely
transporting them in a car.
但是他每次都把尸体
But he is dumping the bodies
抛弃在不同的地方
in different locations each time.
比如橘子林,州际公路旁的树林里
An orange grove, a wooded area
just off the interstate.
还有郊区的牧场里
The outskirts of a cattle ranch.
这家伙到处乱窜
He’s all over the map.
是吧,警官?
Yeah, Serge?
请听我说下去
Next, listen up.
这家伙思路很清楚
This guy knows what he’s doing.
这些女性都是在深夜被劫持的,都是单身
These women were all taken late
at night, when they were alone.
没有目击者
No witnesses.
很明显,他一直在跟踪被害人
Which strongly suggests
he’s stalking his victims.
他挑选那些弱小的女人
Now, he picks women who are vulnerable.
他暗中打量她们
He studies them,
等到她们孤立无援的时候
he waits until they’re isolated…
他就发起攻击
and then he strikes.
我们要让这个社区恢复往日的安全
This community needs to feel safe again.
必须为受害的女性伸张正义
These women deserve justice.
所以,大家要记住,她们可能是你的邻居
So, let’s remember, they could be your neighbour.