这就对了,很好,慢慢脱
That’s right, nice and slow.
我要好好看看你
Let me look at you.
眼睛不许睁开
Keep your eyes shut.
好的
Okay.
你的皮肤真滑
Your skin’s so soft.
趴在地上
Get down on the ground.
脸朝下
Face down!
求求你…
Please…
别伤害我…
Don’t hurt me…
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
只有这样你才记得牢
Just so you don’t forget.
丽莎,丽莎
Lisa, Lisa!
吉姆姨夫
Uncle Jim…
卡罗尔姨妈
Aunt Carol…
卡罗尔姨妈?
Aunt Carol?
洛丽?
Lorrie?
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
卡罗尔
Carol.
你呢?
What’s yours?
这我不能告诉你,宝贝
I can’t tell you that, babe.
你多大了?
How old are you?
我20了
I’m 20.
很好,真的很好
That’s good. That’s real good.
要知道,我可不是个变♥态♥
‘Cause I’m no pervert, you know?
干吗要这样对我?
Why are you doing this?
因为这都要怪你
‘Cause you have it all coming.
对婊♥子♥就得这样
You’re all bitches.
你外孙女多大?
How old is your granddaughter?
17岁
Seventeen.
她到家应该是几点?
And what time was she supposed to be home?
她加夜班加到凌晨两点
She worked an extra shift until 2,
所以她两点半可以到家了
so we thought to see her by 2:30,
最晚三点钟吧
maybe 3 at the very latest.
– 凌晨三点? – 是的,长官
– Is that 3 am? – Yes, sir.
丽莎逃过夜吗?
Has Lisa ever run away?
从来没有
Never.
要是逃夜的话会是什么原因呢?
Any reason she might want to run away now?
在学校里惹事?和家里人闹别扭?
Problems at school? Trouble at home?
没有,从来没有
No. Not at all.
我实在想不出会有什么事
But I can’t think what’s happened.
我们都快急死了
We’re worried sick.
妈妈?
Mom?
什么事?
What’s the matter?
早上好,女士,我是吉本斯警官
Good morning, ma’am. I’m Officer Gibbons.
你女儿丽莎在坦帕市被报失踪了
Seems your daughter Lisa’s been
reported missing down in Tampa.
哦,她没有来过这儿
Well, she hasn’t turned up around here.
你们和她通过消息吗?
Have you heard from her?
有过,我昨天还和她通过电♥话♥
Yes, I– I talked to her yesterday.
她正好要去上班
She was getting ready for work.
之后就没联♥系♥过吗?
No word from her since then?
她好得很呢
She’s fine.
她可能逃夜了吧
She’s probably just run off.
丽莎要是打来电♥话♥或者人一出现
你们要马上告诉我
If Lisa calls or comes by you’ll let us know.
她住在外婆家舒坦得很呢
She has a nice home.
可她这丫头不知道感恩
She’s ungrateful.
我们有消息就通知你们
We’ll keep you posted.
警官?
Officer?
丽莎不会逃夜,也不会不辞而别
Lisa wouldn’t just run off and not tell me.
她肯定出什么事了
Something’s happened to her.
还喜欢你的房♥间吗?
How do you like your room?
瞧你说的,外婆,太好了
Are you kidding me, Grandma, it’s perfect!
太好了,我喜欢
It’s perfect. I love it.
我的丽莎真漂亮
Aw! Such a pretty girl!
知道吗,把家收拾得这么舒适挺不容易的
It can be hard keeping
such a nice home, you know?
我知道,外婆
I know, Grandma.
以后我会帮你一起弄的
I’m gonna be a big help to you guys.
这我知道
I know you will.
有时候啊,你要在这个舒服的家里
Sometimes, there are things you have to do
待下去,就得付出点小小的代价
to keep on living in such a nice home.
这没有什么,宝贝
It’s all right, honey.
应付男人学起来很快的
You’re gonna learn how to treat a man.
太遗憾了…
I’m sorry…
太遗憾了…
I’m sorry.
太遗憾了,太遗憾了
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
遗憾什么?
Sorry for what?
那些女人没有好好待你
That women haven’t been very nice to you.
够了,宝贝
That’s enough, babe.
摸起来你长得很英俊
I can tell you’re very handsome.
我有点渴了,嗯…
Um, I’m kind of thirsty, um…
加两块方糖和一块奶油夹心糖?
It was two sugars and one cream, right?
没错
Yeah.
朋友,给你加好了
Just like you wanted, my friend.
这次你猜得好快啊
How long you on the road this time?
下午好
Afternoon.
能为您效劳吗?
What can I do for Tampa’s finest?
我想问你几个问题
I’d like to ask you a few questions
关于丽莎.迈克维的
about Lisa McVey.
昨晚她在这儿上班是吗?
She worked here last night?
是的
Yes.
她几点下班的?
What time did she leave?
大概凌晨两点吧
It was a little after 2 in the morning.
她直接回的家吗?
And do you know if
she was headed straight home?
我觉得是
I just assumed she was.
已经很晚了
It was so late.
她根本没回家
She never made it.
也没有任何被谋杀的迹象
There’s no indication of foul play.
她很可能逃夜了
It’s possible she’s just run away.
她不会是这样的人
Just doesn’t seem like her.
她是个有责任感的姑娘
She’s a responsible girl.
她工作很卖♥♥力,是我们店的优秀员工
Hard worker. She’s a great employee.
她换班的时候有什么事吗?
Did anything happen during her shift?
有没有什么让她心烦的事?
Something that might have upset her?
这我倒想不起来
Not that I can think of.
她一直很正常
She was just her regular self,
后来…
until…
怎么了?
What?
后来她骑车要走的时候…
At the very end, when she was taking off…
突然看上去有点悲伤
she seemed so, um, sad all of a sudden.
我跟她说星期一见,她也没说话
I told her I’d see her on Monday
and she didn’t answer.
她感谢我提拔了她
She thanked me for promoting her.
那是几个月以前的事了
I promoted her months ago.
哦,老天
Oh, my God.
你看丽莎会自伤吗?
Do you think Lisa
might have harmed herself?
现在播报特别新闻
This just in, a special report.
昨晚在坦帕市郊某街区
Last night in the suburban
Tampa neighbourhood,
一名十几岁的少女…
a teenager…
我给你做了三明治
I made you a sandwich.
吃呀,拿着
Eat it. Take it.
拿着吃吧,嗯?
Take it, and eat it, huh?
我正在警♥察♥调查这起失踪案的现场附近
I’m in the neighbourhood where police
向大家发回报道
are investigating a disappearance.
据说,这名少女是今天早晨失踪的
The teen was reported missing this morning
她夜班结束后就没有回家
when she failed to
come home from a late night shift
她在当地一家甜甜圈店上班
at a local donut shop.
在附近一家停车场发现了该少女骑的自行车
The teenager’s bike was found
at a nearby parking lot.
目前,警方还没有公布更多细节,但是…