the first time you stuck your dick in Maxine, Lotte.
是你先爱上她的 克雷格
You fell in love with her first, Craig.
但我并没有做什么 因为我尊重我们的婚姻
Yeah, but I didn’t do anything about it, out of respect for our marriage.
你之所以没做什么 克雷格…
You didn’t do anything about it, Craig…
是因为
out of respect for the fact that
她根本不让你靠近
she wouldn’t let you near her with a ten-foot pole!
那倒是真的
That’s true.
天啊 洛蒂 我变成什么了
God, Lotte, what have I become?
把太太和猴子一起关在笼子里
My wife in a cage with a monkey.
克雷格 我要上厕所 还要洗澡
Craig. I need to go to the bathroom and take a shower.
我是什么 怪物吗
What am I, some kind of monster?
我不要变成怪物 洛蒂 我不要
I don’t want to be a monster, Lotte. I don’t want to.
克雷格 你不是怪物
Craig, you’re not a monster. No.
我知道你不是 亲爱的
I know you’re not a monster, honey.
你只是…
You’re just… You’re just…
非常困惑而已
a very, very confused man.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
别这样 克雷格
Come on, Craig.
JM公♥司♥
J.M. Inc.
玛克辛
Maxine?
洛蒂
Lotte.
我一直在想我们的事
I’ve been thinking about us, you know? And, uh…
我们得见个面
We have to meet.
好 一小时后在马尔科维奇见
Um, okay. I’ll see you in Malkovich in one hour.
克雷格
Craig!
我恨你
I hate you.
喔 伊利亚
Oh, Elijah!
你真聪明
You really are magnificent.
JM公♥司♥
J.M. Inc.
玛克辛
Maxine!
甜心 我正准备出门去见你
Honey pie! I was just heading out the door to meet you.
不 听着 玛克辛
No, listen, Maxine.
上次在马尔科维奇体内的不是我
It hasn’t been me in Malkovich the last time.
是那个狗♥娘♥养♥的克雷格
It’s been that son of a bitch Craig.
他拿枪指着我 把我和猩猩一起关在笼子里
He’s had me locked in the cage with my chimp, holding a gun to my head.
-我的天 -他逼我打电♥话♥给你
-Oh, my God! -He made me call you.
对不起 玛克辛 一直都是他
I’m sorry, Maxine. It’s been him the whole time.
我很遗憾 太糟糕了
I’m so sorry. That’s horrible.
我好想你 玛克辛
I miss you so much, Maxine.
所以…但是…
So… But…
那是克雷格在马尔科维奇体内
Okay, that was Craig inside of Malkovich?
对 是他
Yes, it was him.
我想因为他是木偶师
It’s because he’s a puppeteer, I think.
天哪 我…
Well, boy, I’m… Uh…
我很惊讶 他令人印象深刻
I’m surprised. That’s pretty impressive.
什么
What?
如果克雷格可以控制马尔科维奇
So if Craig can control Malkovich,
而我可以控制克雷格…
and I can control Craig…
但是 玛克辛…
But, Maxine…
我以为你爱我
I thought it was me that you loved!
我是啊
I do.
我很困惑 这是令人困惑的情况
It’s confusing, you know? This is a very confusing situation.
我知道
I know.
听着 我真的该走了
Listen, I should really get going, okay?
我和马尔科维奇的约会快迟到了
‘Cause I’m gonna be late for Malkovich now.
什么
What?
以后再说吧 洛蒂
We’ll talk about this later, Lotte.
玛克辛 等一下 玛克辛
Maxine! Wait! Maxine!
你想要怎样
What the fuck do you want?
我可以解释入口的事 亲爱的
I can explain about the portal, darling.
听着 别对我耍老千 玛克辛
Listen, don’t con me, Maxine.
我不知道你们是谁
I don’t know who the hell you people are…
但这荒唐事已经结束了
but this insanity is now over.
喔 闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
小克 克雷格
Craigy. Craig.
施瓦兹 你在里面吗
Schwartzy, are you in there?
你怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me?
洛蒂打给我 她逃出你的魔爪
Lotte called me. She escaped your evil clutches.
真的 我很抱歉那么做 玛克辛
Really? Well, I’m really sorry I did that, Maxine…
但我真的爱你 这样才能跟你在一起
but I’m really in love with you, and I didn’t know how else to be with you.
你可以控制马尔科维奇这家伙了
Apparently you can control this Malkovich fellow now?
对 越来越熟练
Yes, I’m getting better all the time.
我看也是
I’ll say you are.
我们在他的餐桌上做♥爱♥
Hey, let’s do it on his dining room table.
然后再让他吃蛋卷
Then we’ll make him eat an omelet off of it.
不要
No!
闭嘴 你这个人皮袋子
Shut up, you overrated sack of shit!
小克
Craigy.
什么事
Yes?
嗨 莱斯特博士
Hi, Dr. Lester.
我是洛蒂·施瓦兹 克雷格的太太
It’s Lotte Schwartz, Craig’s wife.
喔 是的
Oh! Yes.
喔 天啊 你这样会感冒的
Oh, my God. You’ll catch your death out here.
你全身湿透了 请进来
Look at you. You’re soaking wet. Please come in, come in.
拿去吧 亲爱的
Here you are, my dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
好点了吗
How’s that?
好多了 谢谢
Much better, thank you.
亲爱的…
So, my dear…
在这风雨交加的晚上你怎么会来我家
what is it that brings you to my doorway on such an inhospitable evening?
莱斯特博士…
Well, Dr. Lester…
我…
see, I, uh…
我很迷恋约翰·马尔科维奇
I have a very unhealthy obsession with John Malkovich.
我了解
I see.
你是说那个演员
You mean, the performer.
是的
Yes.
为什么你会想来找我谈呢
And what prompted you to come to me with this issue?
因为上次和我先生来吃饭时…
Well, when I was here with my husband for dinner…
发现有间房♥间 像是约翰·马尔科维奇的博物馆
I came upon a room that seemed to be some sort ofJohn Malkovich museum.
所以我想可能你会…
So I thought perhaps maybe you would…
对我的心理状态有所认知
have some appreciation for my state of mind.
你看起来真可爱 亲爱的…
You look so lovely, my dear…
穿着我的大浴袍站在火炉前面
standing here before the fire in my oversized man’s robe.
谢谢你 莱斯特博士
Thank you, Dr. Lester.
告诉我…
Tell me…
那个马尔科维奇散发的是什么魔力
what is this strange power that Malkovich exudes?
你一定要帮我理解
You’ve gotta help me understand
因为我一心想要变成他
because all I think about is wanting to be him.
想什么
Wanting to what?
变成他
Wanting to be him.
想变成约翰·马尔科维奇
Wanting to beJohn Malkovich.
喔 我懂了
Oh, I see.
也许你可以
Well, perhaps you can.
但是 莱斯特博士…
But, Dr. Lester…
我不是莱斯特博士
I am not Dr. Lester.
我是莫丁船长
I am Captain Mertin.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
九十年前 我发现一个奇怪的入口
It was 90 years ago that I discovered a strange portal.
我发现这个入口通往一个寄居体
And… And I found that this portal led to a vessel body…
我可以转换寄居体来得到永生
and that I could live forever by leaping from vessel to vessel.
所以莱斯特是你寄居的人体
So Dr. Lester is such a vessel?
没错
Yes, he is.
你还在吗 甜心
You still there, sweets?
我找到能够久留的方法了
I figured out how to hang on as long as I want.
只要和马尔科维奇的身体和平相处
It’s all a matter of making friends with the Malkovich body.
而不是把它
Rather than thinking of it as an enemy
想成敌人般要征服它
that has to be pounded into submission…
我把它想象成是舒适的昂贵西装
I’ve begun imagining it as a really expensive suit that I enijoy wearing.
这说明了我将如何搬到下一个寄居体…
Ah, this illustrates how I will move into my next vessel,
马尔科维奇 在他四十四岁生日