Yeah?
我觉得你需要帮助
I think you need to get some help.
什么
What?
你需要别人的帮助
You need some help.
需要帮忙吗
Need help?
-什么 -要帮忙吗
– What? – Need help?
不 这又不是你朋友弄脏的
Nah, it wasn’t your friends who trashed the place.
你看见我的笔记本了吗
Have you seen my notebook?
-没有 -该死的
– No. – Fuck.
我要交作业了
I got to hand in an assignment.
要是你找到了跟我说一下好吗
Will you let me know if you find it?
要是火烧屁♥股♥了
If it were up your ass…
我肯定就能找到了
I’d know where it was.
让我来点
Can I have a hit?
-吸过纯的吗 -没有
– Smoke crack before? – No.
那就别吸 我三天没离过这东西了
Don’t. I haven’t left the pipe for three days.
尼克 我看了你的小故事
Nick, I read your short story.
抱歉 我没想过干涉你的隐私
I’m sorry I read it, I don’t mean to intrude on your privacy.
我得说 你总是那么敏感
I have to tell you, you have always been so perceptive,
从小就是这样
since you were a child.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
-你想他了吗 -什么
– Do you miss him? – What?
没有 当然没有
No. Of course not.
唯一我牵挂的人就坐在这里
The only person I give a damn about is sitting right here.
那你为什么要哭
So then why are you crying?
我没有
I’m not.
我没哭
I’m not crying.
你还要吃吗
Are you going to finish that?
这个吗
This?
冰激凌吗
This ice cream?
我还要吃它吗
Am I going to eat it?
我不吃了
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去了沙滩
I went to the beach,
但我没勇气跳进海里
but I was unable to throw myself in the ocean.
我尽力了
I did the best I could.
我试着打理好一切
I tried to hold it all together.
我爱你
I love you
我爱我爸爸
and I love my dad.
你可以进去了
Come on, you’re good.
直接上楼梯
Right up the steps.
好了 乔纳森
All right, Jonathan,
你不能进来 他们不让你进来
you can’t come in here. You have been banned.
不让我进去
I’ve been banned?
是的 两个星期都不能进来
Yes, for two months.
谁不让我进去
Who banned me?
这不重要 你不能进来
It doesn’t matter, you have been banned.
我不能进去
I have been banned?
是的 你不能进去
Yes, you have been banned.
我儿子知道这件事吗
Does my son know about this?
他知道
Yes, he knows about it.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
这不重要 你必须离开
It doesn’t matter, you have to go.
-杀父凶手 你在哪里 -请你离开
– Father murderer, where are you? – I need you to leave.
-尼古拉斯 你在哪里 -走吧
– Nicholas! Where are you? – Come on.
你这个杀父凶手
Father murderer!
凶手 你在哪里
Father murderer! Where are you?
-伙计 让让 -你给我出来
– Come on, guys, clear out. – Come out!
出来面对我
Come out and face me!
你在做什么 你做什么 杀父凶手
What are you doing? What are you doing? Father murderer!
-乔纳森 -快出来 给我出来
– Jonathan. – Come out! Come out!
你躲在哪里 躲在小衣橱里
Where are you hiding? In some little closet,
喝你妈妈的奶 杀父凶手
sucking your mama’s tit, father murderer?
我就应该打飞机
I could have jerked… I could have jerked off
把你冲进厕所里去
and flushed you down the toilet.
你这个凶手 出来面对我
Father murderer, come out and face me!
出去
Outside!
面对我 你这个凶手
Face me, you father murderer!
出来面对我
Face me!
出去 伙计
Out the door, man!
听着 尼克
Look, Nick.
我们结束了
We’re done.
-你说什么 -我们结束了
– Excuse me? – We’re done.
顺便说一句 你看起来糟透了
You look really fucked up, by the way.
我不想让船长看见你这样
I wouldn’t let Captain see you like that.
等一下
Wait. Wait a minute.
等等 别说完就走啊
Wait, don’t just say that and walk away.
跟我说清楚
Talk to me.
我的弟弟是个瘾君子
I had a brother who was an addict,
我的小♥弟♥弟♥
my baby brother.
你从来没跟我说过
You never told me that.
所以我不能再跟它扯上关系了
So, I can’t be around it.
再也不要
Not again.
听着 我不是…
Look, I’m not…
你不是吗
You’re not?
你不是什么
You’re not what?
不是我父亲
Not my father.
你认为我跟我父亲一样吗
Do you think I’m my father?
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我要去工作了
I have to go to work.
那你弟弟现在好了吗
Hey, so is your brother okay now?
再见了 尼克
Goodbye, Nick.
如果说这世上还有我不能忍♥受的
If there is one thing I can’t stomach,
那就只有自怨自艾
it’s self-pity.
你 还有你
You, and you over there.
我替奴隶贩子工作
I work for the slave traders.
拿好你的退款
Get your rapid refund.
我去做人体广♥告♥牌
I’m a human billboard.
拿好你该死的退款
Get your fucking rapid refund.
我去卖♥♥血 我是O型血
I sell my blood, type O.
我三天没吃东西了
I haven’t eaten in three days.
就这样吧
And so it goes.
稀有血
Valuable blood.
外面寒风彻骨冻死人
It’s frostbite fucking cold out here.
我左脚的脚趾快没知觉了
I’m losing my left toes
因为我晚上没脱鞋
due to not taking my shoes off at night.
这些都写在书里了
It’s all going in the book.
我的大作 傻瓜回忆录
My masterpiece, Memoirs of a Moron.
我们现在是在里面还是外面
Are we inside now, or out?
根本没有里外之分
There is no inside, no outside.
我得去上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
没有包围和被包围之分
No container, no contained.
怎么样 老家伙
What’s up, old man?
没有生命的迹象
No birth.
你在喝什么 什么好东西
What you drinking, anything good?
给我留了吗
Got anything for me?
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
你觉得自己很了不起吗 过来
You think you are so fucking tough, huh? Come here!
也没有死亡的阴影
No death.
这是一个该死的迷
It’s a frigging riddle.
大家好 我叫乔伊 我是个瘾君子
Hey, welcome. My name is Joey, and I’m an addict.
你好 乔伊
Hi, there. Hey, Joey.
我很高兴见到大家
It’s good to see everybody here today.
真高兴看到这么多新面孔
And it’s really good I’m seeing a number of new faces.
有四五个左右
Actually about four or five of you.
看到有新人进来是好事
It’s always good to see new people coming into the room.
现在 我想让你们知道
At this time, I’d like to let you know
这里有免费的咖啡和饼干
that we do have free coffee and cookies over there.
我可以保证这些饼干很好吃
And I can testify about the goodness of the cookies.
是我自己做的 很不错的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!