你不用假装扮演我的父亲
You don’t get to pretend to be my father
你也不要再写我妈妈
and you don’t get to write about my mother.
直说吧 不要再给我写信了
In fact, stop writing me at all.
别再给我写信了
Stop writing me letters.
你应该保存好这些信
You should save them.
总有一天它们会很值钱的
They’ll be worth money someday.
事实上我是存了
I have saved them, actually.
我已经有一百多封了 够了
I have over 100. That’s enough.
你存起来了 很好
You saved them. Good.
你又把酒带进来了 以后不准你进来
You bring liquor in here again, you are banned.
我的话说完了
End of story.
伊诺豆豆跟我说你染上毒品了
Eano the Beano tells me you are into drugs.
谁又是他妈的伊诺豆豆
Who the fuck is Eano the Beano?
他怎么会知道
How would he know that?
谁都知道 已经传开了
Everybody knows, the word is out.
要真是这样 祝你好运了
You know, if so, good luck to you.
不过别浪费了你的才华
But don’t waste your talent.
我没有什么才华
I don’t have any talent.
我才不信呢
I find that hard to believe.
为什么 因为你有不可思议的才华吗
Why? Because you’re so incredibly talented?
是的
Yes.
好吧 你的才华呢
Okay, so where is it?
你的那些杰作
The masterpiece.
你藏在哪里了
Where are you hiding it?
我能读读吗 你到底有没有写过
Can I read it? Does it even exist?
你活着吗 尼古拉斯·弗林
Do you exist, Nicholas Flynn?
你到底知不知道
Do you even know?
我 乔纳森·弗林 还活着
I, Jonathan Flynn, exist!
我深深地知道
I know that much.
乔纳森·弗林活着
Jonathan Flynn exists!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
You shut the fuck up,
要不我儿子把你赶出去
or my son will evict you!
我要你离开这里
I want you to leave here.
找个别的地方
Find some fucking place,
那里会有不怕死的醉鬼会收留你
some old drinking buddy who is suicidal enough to take you in.
我可是个很吃香的房♥客
I’m a sought-after house guest.
是啊 你可是讲故事的高手 是吗
Yeah, because you’re an excellent raconteur. Right?
-是的 -晚安
– Yes! – Good night!
记住 尼古拉斯
Remember something, Nicholas.
你就是我
You are me!
你就是我 你是我生的
You are me! I made you!
你就是我
You are me!
我不是你 我和你不一样
I am not you! I am not you!
-你就是我 -滚去佛罗里达
– Yes, you are! – Go to Florida!
你就是我
You are me!
他妈的闭嘴 都他妈给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up! Everybody, shut the fuck up!
晚安
Night.
我申请去外联车上帮忙
I asked to fill in on the outreach van.
收♥容♥所♥里我再也待不下去了
I can’t stand to be in the shelter
我的醉鬼老爸会随时出现
where my drunken jack-in-the-box can appear at any moment.
你就是那个父亲住在这里的人吗
Hey, you are the guy whose father is a guest here, aren’t you?
不 那个人就是个酒鬼
No. That guy is just a drunk.
他是个骗子 跟我一点关系都没有
A con man, he has nothing to do with me.
是的 当然跟你没关系
Yeah. No, of course not.
好了 准备好了
Okay, we’re ready.
出发吧
Okay.
工作时间是晚上九点到早上五点
The hours are 9:00 at night until 5:00 in the morning.
我要给你一个三明治
Hi, I got a sandwich for you.
打扰一下 先生 很抱歉把你吵醒
Hey, excuse me, sir, sorry to wake you.
给你三明治
I got a sandwich here.
你想去屋里面吗
You want to get inside?
对于一个避难者提出共享一瓶除臭剂
Jonathan Flynn responded to a
的要求 乔纳森·弗林
guest’s request that he share a can of deodorant
进行了激烈的口头攻击
with an intense verbal assault towards
并且涉及到种族和性取向
the other guest on racial and sexual themes.
弗林先生不理会我们的劝阻
Mr. Flynn would not respond to intervention.
他的言辞反而更加激烈
In fact, he accelerated his verbal assault.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
乔纳森今晚有点失控了
Jonathan’s a little out of control tonight.
办公室人员 克里斯 盖布里埃尔和布赖恩
The SPO, Chris, Gabriel, and Brian,
陪同裹着床单的弗林先生来到棕色大厅
escorted Mr. Flynn to the brown lobby wrapped in a sheet,
因为他拒绝穿上衣服
as he had refused to dress himself.”
…我的想象力 《克里斯托弗·柯柏的自白》
… my vision, The Confessions of Christopher Cobb.
-父亲咆哮着 -文字是世界的起源
– My father rants – In the beginning was the word.
塞林格 吐温
Salinger, Twain…
尿在地上也没人注意
piss on the floor unnoticed.
乔纳森·罗宾森·弗林
Jonathan Robinson Flynn.
我生来就要帮助别人
I was brought into this world to help other people.
无人过问
Ignored.
我生来就是要
I was brought into this world
完成经典之作 我已经完成了
to write my masterpiece, and it’s written!
我们都需要编个故事
We all need to create the story
让我们的生命更有意义
that will make sense of our lives.
我站在祭司后面 捧着他的长袍
I stood behind the priest and held his robe
让我们的生活更有意义
make sense of our daily tasks.
他把圣饼放在每个人的舌头上
as he put the host on each tongue.
做弥撒时牧师会把圣饼放在每个教♥徒♥的舌头上
所有小女孩排成一排 伸出舌头
All the little girls lined up. Their tongues out.
然而每个晚上
Yet each night,
这些疑惑又来纠缠着他
the doubts return, howling through him.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Suck-o my cock-o!
你 你 你的信仰呢
You! You! Where is your faith?
你的信仰呢 没有信仰你什么也不是
Where is your faith? Without faith you are nothing!
你什么也不是
You are nothing!
一无是处
Nothing!
一无是处
Nothing!
你什么也不是
You are nothing!
尼克
Nick.
我要出去了
I’m heading out.
好啊
Okay.
为什么
Why?
因为你醉了 我明天还要工作
Because you are drunk and I have to work tomorrow.
你也要工作
So do you.
我没醉
I’m not drunk.
你不去我那里过夜吗
You’re not going to stay over?
我要回家了
I’m going home.
我想 发生了这样的事情
I think, after what happened today,
你不应该再喝酒了
maybe you shouldn’t be drinking.
什么事情
What happened today?
投票
The vote.
乔恩经常在这里惹麻烦
Jon has created problems in housing.
他的情况没有一点好转
He is not getting any better.
只会越来越糟
He is only getting worse.
我想是时候投票决定他的去留了
I think it’s time that we vote on whether to bar him.
我觉得我们不应该让他离开
I’m sorry, I don’t think we should bar Jonathan.
我同意
I agree.
我们投票来决定
We will vote on it.
哪一天不遇到倒霉事呢
Well, what day isn’t fucked up?
是吧
Right?
你想走吗
Do you want to get out of here?
在我家过夜
Sleep at my place?
不了
Uh, no.
你去吧 我们明天见
You go ahead. I will see you tomorrow.
-好吗 -好吧
– Okay? – All right.
同意让乔纳森继续留下来的请投票
Who votes to let Jonathan continue to stay here?
外面冷的要死
It’s freezing outside.
我们不能把他留在外面
We can’t just put him out there.
尼克
Nick.
怎么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!