Get your mitt.
宝贝 妈妈累坏了
Honey, I’m exhausted.
知道了
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我先去戴手套 接球
Let me get my mitt. Heads up!
-好球 -谢谢
– Good one. – Thanks.
-马上就来 -好的
– I’ll be right back. – Okay.
-你没听我说话 -我在听
– You are not listening to me. – I’m listening.
他偷了我三十块钱
He stole $30 from me!
我知道了 尼克
I understand that. Hey, Nick!
乔纳森叫我把信给你 伙计
Jonathan asked me to give this letter to you, man.
所以他算是个有名的作家吗
So he’s some kind of famous writer?
是的 这就是他住在避难街的原因
Yeah, that’s why he’s staying at Harbor Street.
亲爱的尼克 非常感谢你热情的款待
Dear Nick, many deep thanks for your warm welcome.
不得不说你看起来很焦虑
I must say you seemed anxious.
当然 作家 尤其是诗人
Of course, writers, especially poets,
更有疯狂的倾向
are particularly prone to madness.
宝贝儿
Hey, babe.
好了
Okay.
创造力和躁郁症之间
There exists a striking association
有着惊人的联♥系♥
between creativity and manic depression.
唯一重要的是坚持工作
The only important thing, though, is to simply do the work.
不是剧痛 而是隐隐作痛
It’s not a sharp pain, it’s a dull pain.
我已经两天没吃东西了
I haven’t eaten in two days.
直接从后面穿过去 下楼梯
Hey, straight through the back, down the stairs.
这里大部分的人
Most of these guys here are
都是游手好闲的乞丐或是搞基的
a bunch of fucking deadbeat panhandlers and pederasts.
这些变♥态♥
These perverts,
要是在联邦监狱 他们早完蛋了
they wouldn’t last a second in federal prison.
他们都是同性恋
They are all homosexuals.
我鄙视同性恋 他们也鄙视我
I despise homosexuals, and they despise me.
我知道我在说什么 我实话实说
I know what I’m talking about. I talk the straight talk.
我在联邦监狱可不是白待的
I wasn’t locked up in federal prison with choirboys,
-那是肯定的 -下一个
– that’s for sure. – Next, please.
北卡罗来纳警♥察♥局 照片提醒
谢谢
Thank you.
看见了吗
See this?
永远不要当作家
Don’t ever become a writer.
向右转弯 沿着走廊走
Just around the corner to the right, follow the hallway.
然后就知道怎么走了
You know where to go.
天哪 你怎么了
Jesus. Hey, what happened to you?
我没事
I’m fine.
真没事吗 你应该去诊所看看
You’re fine? You should get to the clinic.
你应该去看看那几个混♥蛋♥ 这不算什么
You should see the other cocksuckers. This is nothing.
对了 我有个小礼物要给你
By the way, I have a little gift for you.
作家之间的馈赠
From one writer to another.
这里有裁缝吗
Is there a tailor here?
没有
No.
我需要一件外套
I’m going to need a new coat.
好的
Okay.
好吧 我这次不过去了
All right, so I won’t be there.
下次过去 行吗
But I’ll get there next time, okay?

All right.
你不只是卖♥♥大♥麻♥吧
You are not just selling weed, right?
小心点 小心我的东西
Watch your hands. Watch your hands.
为什么一个如此伟大的作家
Why should a truly great writer
却要受到这样的侮辱
be subjected to these fucking indignities?
有感觉了
There we go.
你在做什么 这是我的东西
What are you doing’? That’s my property.
你出去吧
Come on, get out of here.
那是我的东西 我的财产
That’s my property, That’s my property
该死的同性恋
Fucking homo.
冷静 你冷静一下
Calm down. Calm down, now.
我要改变这个像粪坑一样的地方
I’m going to transform this cesspool of a world.
我要用文字来改变它
I’m going to transform it with a fucking word!
你知道的 他不会去别的地方了
You know, he is not going anywhere.
已经好几个礼拜了
It’s been weeks.
那你建议我怎么做
What do you suggest I do about it?
换个工作吗
Get a job somewhere else?
你想给我吹♥箫♥吗
You want to do some blow?
我讨厌吹♥箫♥
I despise blow.
把人变得很恶心
Turns people into fucking scumbags.
要是你想你自己来吧
But you go ahead if you want to.
十二点半 弗洛伊德·珀金斯作了争吵报告
12:30, Floyd Perkins reports physical altercation.
报告完成
Report completed.
凌晨三点换班 布赖恩获批登记离开
3:00 a.m., shift change. Brian gets permission to sign out.
晚上七点 乔恩·弗林想私带酒精进来
7:00 p.m., Jon Flynn was caught
被发现
trying to smuggle a bottle in tonight.
刚开始他满口脏话
At first he was abusive,
冷静下来后 给了他一个警告
but he calmed down and was given a warning.
他晚上没被赶出去吗
He wasn’t put out for the night?
外面是很冷的 伙计
It’s cold out there, man.
他叫我给你这封信
He asked me to give a letter to you.
尼克 昨晚在避难街我一直在想
Nick, I thought last evening at Harbor Street,
我想等到晚上八点
waiting for 8:00 p.m. to come.
我想要是你美丽的母亲还活着
I thought if your very beautiful mother were alive,
如果她可以看到这样的场景
and if she could somehow see this scene,
同样是在避难街的庇护所
her son at work and his father a resident
儿子在工作 而他的父亲却住在里
at Harbor Street shelter for the homeless.
失败 悲伤 挫败 在生命这场伟大的游戏里
The beaten, the sad, the losers in life’s great game.
乔迪看见这个可怕的场景
Jody would have laughed loudly
一定会大声笑出来
at the entire macabre scene.
她是这世界上最美丽的女人
She was the most beautiful woman in the world.
她是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life.
我的真爱之光
The light of my love.
要是她今天还在 她一定会和我团聚
If she were here today, she would be with me now.
我的脸
What happened
怎么了
to my face?
我才28岁
I’m only 28 years old.
为什么我是这幅样子
Why do I look like this?
-打扰一下 -我这是怎么了
– Excuse me? – What happened to me?
发生什么了 你对我做了什么
What happened! What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
他不停得对我大叫 说他才28岁
He kept shouting at me that he was 28 years old,
这确实把我吓坏了 我…
and it just… it kind of freaked me out, and I just…
你看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没什么好对不起的 对不起什么
Don’t be sorry. Sorry for what?
因为你被吓坏了吗
That it freaked you out?
没什么大不了的
It’s nothing.
等到你待几个月再说吧
Wait until you have been here a few months.
放松点 尼克 别激动
Easy, Nick. Take it easy.
我很放松
I am taking it easy.
要谈的不是我
This isn’t me we are talking about.
是的
No, it’s not.
继续说
Go ahead.
十一点十五分
11:15,
健身房♥多余的桌椅都收拾好了
tables and chairs put away in the gym from overflow.
你读看了我上一封信了吗
Did you read my last letter?
看了
Yes.
写得不错 是吗
Beautifully written, wasn’t it?
别再给我写信说我那见鬼的妈妈了
Don’t write to me about my fucking mother.
你见鬼的妈妈
Your fucking mother?
你见鬼的妈妈 你竟敢这么说她
Your fucking mother? How dare you refer to her that way.
你竟敢这么跟我说
How dare you say, “how dare you” to me.
让我再说清楚一点
Well, let me rephrase it.
别他妈再给我写信说我的妈妈了
Don’t fucking write to me about my mother.
你说这种脏话 只会让你看起来很幼稚
It only makes you sound childish using profanity like that.
你不必用这种姿态跟我说话
Sorry, you don’t get to patronize me.
知道吗
Okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!