I’ll ram it down their throat and rip their insides right out.
快走
Hurry up!
警♥察♥说我撞了人 或是什么该死的东西
The police said I hit someone, or some fucking thing.
我还能说什么呢
What can I say to that?
现在我没了驾驶证 出租车
Now, I have no license, no cab,
睡的地方也没了
no place to sleep.
也许我该写本新书 《傻瓜回忆录》
Perhaps I’ll start a new book, Memoirs of a Moron!
一个倒霉傻瓜的回忆录
Memoirs of a fucking moron.
一个倒霉傻瓜的回忆录
Memoirs of a fucking moron.
“笼子”的工作之后 我开始在房♥间里工作
After the cage, I work housing.
没有了铁丝网的保护 工作更加刺♥激♥
It’s more intense. You are not protected behind steel mesh.
拿好杯子 好好洗个澡
Okay, grab a cup, have a good shower.
十分钟后在热屋碰头
Hey, I’ll meet you in the hot room in 10 minutes.
好的 如果我没在
Okay. If I’m not there,
你可以拿了衣服自己先开始
just take your clothes off and start without me.
好的
Okay.
热屋里满是汗臭 发酵的味道
The hot room smells of superheated sweat, quick fermented.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我需要一条裤子
I need a new pair of pants.
没问题 这就给你去拿
No problem. I’ll be right back.
尺码怎么判断
Hey, how do I know what size he wears?
问他呗
You ask him.
在避难街工作 你要把每天的事情写成日志
At Harbor Street you write up every day’s events in the log,
晚上读给同事们听
and you read off your entry that night.
他又不会咬你
He’s not gonna bite.
我利用这个机会练习写作
I take that opportunity to practice.
第十 艾萨克·克莱格从床上掉下来
1O, Isaac Clegg fell out of bed,
床砸在他身上
and the bed fell on him.
酒鬼的皮肤很容易干裂
The skin of a drunk splits open easily,
血液被酒精稀释 出起血来更猛
Their blood flows more freely, thinned out by the booze.
晚上 护士已经下班了
The nurse is gone for the evening,
艾萨克又不愿意去医院
and Isaac is loath to go to the hospital.
我试着给他包扎伤口
I make an attempt to bandage him.
我来给你包扎 可以吗
I’m just gonna wrap this around you. You okay?
第三十 我说服了乔治·D
3O, I was able to convince George D
接受每个月的净身消毒
to sit still for his monthly de-lousing.
我挚爱的家人
My beloved family,
它们吃我的肉 我是它们的王
they beheaded me, their beloved Queen.
我爱它们 他们是我的朋友
I loved them. They were my friends.
乔治身上长满了虱子
Lice thrive so well on George’s body
可以看到它们在他身上爬来爬去
that they can be seen crawling over him at 20 paces.”
我从不伤害它们
I would never hurt them.
从不杀害它们
I would never kill them.
没事的 伙计 我明白 乔治
Hey, it’s okay, man. I understand, George.
但是 它们会杀了你 为什么不杀了他们呢
But, I mean, they beheaded you, didn’t they? So why not?
干得好 乔治
This is the right decision, George.
给收♥容♥所♥里的流浪汉身上除身上的虱子
Nothing in the shelter makes me understand my purpose more
使得我更加认识到自己的价值
than to kill bugs off of a homeless man’s flesh…
这就对了
Okay. All right.
我们来把你洗干净
Let’s get you cleaned up.
给他穿上捐赠和捡来的衣服
… to dress him well in donated, cast-off clothes,
第二天看到他开心的离世
and to see him the next day laughing beside a burning barrel.
尼克 写得非常好
Okay, Nick. Very expressive.
我喜欢艾萨克不愿去医院的那一段
I like the stuff about Isaac being loath to go to the hospital.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们来听听下一位的记录吧
How about we let the next person read their entry?
凌晨十二点 阅览室有人打架
00 p.m., fight broke out in reading area.
第三十 沃里·G在床上吸烟
3O, Wally G. caught smoking in bed
当然 被没收了
which I confiscated, by the way.
四十一是个幸运数字
Lucky number 41.
你下班后有什么事吗
Hey, what are you up to after work?
没事
Nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不是普通朋友吗
I thought we were just friends.
你给我闭嘴
Shut up.
这是什么
What’s all this?
一堆旧信
Just old letters.
你♥爸♥爸写给你的吗
Is this from your father?
他蹲过监狱
He was in jail?
除了撰写他的大作
He passed forged checks
他也会干些伪造支票的勾当
in between writing the great American novel.
不错嘛
Nice.
都是他写的吗
Are these all from your dad?
是的
Yeah.
好像有100来封
There’s like a hundred letters in here.
这是你写的吗
This yours?
别看
Don’t read that.
“烂醉 我说
“Loaded, I say.
“浪费 酩酊大醉 燃烧 滚蛋
“Wasted, looped, lit, off my ass,
“稀里糊涂 摇摇晃晃 一醉方休
“befuddled, reeling, tanked,
“东倒西歪 酒至微醺 酩酊大醉
“Punch-drunk, mean drunk, maintenance drunk,
“逢酒必干 把酒言欢 借酒浇愁
“Sloppy drunk, happy drunk, weepy drunk,
“烂醉如泥 醉生梦死
“blind drunk, dead drunk,
“醉鬼 大酒鬼”
“Serious drinker, hard drinker.”
这是什么
What is this?
没什么 我写的诗 都是垃圾
Nothing. Some poetry. It’s shit.
“玷污的 醉酒的 破碎的 恍惚的
“Polluted, blitzed, shattered, zonked,
“僵死的 毁灭的 老去的
“Ossified, annihilated, fossilized,
“醉 烂醉 醉醺醺 醉得糊涂 彻底地醉了
“Stinko, blotto, legless, smashed, soaked,
“醉了 枯了
“Screwed, blasted,
“大醉 撕裂 扯碎 麻醉 破坏”
“Hammered, tore up, ripped up, ripped, destroyed.”
真好玩
Cheerful stuff.
没人会看的
No one will ever read it.
我已经看了
I just did.
快回床上来
Come back to bed.
准备给我什么奖励
What will you give me if I do?
尊敬的总统先生
Dear Mr. President.
人类最需要研究的就是人自己
The proper study of mankind is man.
奥特加·伊·加塞特是二十世纪西班牙最伟大的思想家之一
奥特加·伊·加塞特把天才定义为
Ortega y Gasset defined
有能力创造就业的人
genius as the ability to invent one’s occupation.
是一个作家 诗人 讲故事的人
I am a writer, a poet, a storyteller.
图书馆将在十分钟后关闭
The library will be closing in 10 minutes.
图书馆将在十分钟后关闭
The library will be closing in 10 minutes.
如果当前约束了未来的希望
If the present holds any promise of the years ahead,
美国就只能指望以后世代
the United States can look forward to many generations of
连自己的名字都不会写的执政者们
executives unable to spell their names correctly.
落款 乔纳森·R·弗林
Yours, as ever, Jonathan R. Flynn.
别动 这是我的私人财物 大猩猩
Give me that. That’s my personal property, you ape.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚 我要打理我业余的银行业务
Tonight, I’m doing a little after-hours banking.
我要存七十五万
I’m depositing a check for $750,000,
这是我的小说《纽扣人》的预付款
an advance for my novel The Button Man.
这是一部传世经典
It’s classic.
有人在拍一部关于我的电影
They’re making a movie, a movie of my life.
你说什么
Excuse me?
有人在拍电影
They’re making a movie.
就在墙后面
Someone, behind the wall.
是吗
They are?
拍你的故事 真是见鬼了
Who in living hell would want to make a movie about your life?
这部电影肯定又臭又长 没什么看头
That would be one boring, redundant, piece of shit movie.
给你
Here you go.
营业时间
你得到外面去吃 埃里克
You have to take it outside, Eric.
真是个惊喜 谢谢
Oh, what a pleasant surprise. Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
新一天的曙光
Dawn of a new day.
我喜欢
I like that.
我要为你写一首诗 潼恩
I’m going to write a poem about you, Dawn.
你太贴心了
You are too sweet.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
黎明 破晓

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!