乔纳森
Oh, Jonathan.
乔纳森
Oh, Jonathan.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
咱们还是实际点吧
Let’s be a little realistic here.
好吧
All right.
我们都很享受 不是吗 宝贝儿
Still, we are having fun, aren’t we, Buttercup?
当然
Absolutely.
照片上是谁
Who is this?
我的老婆孩子
That is my wife and kid.
你想听那点陈年旧事吗
Will you listen to this shit.
你结婚了
You are married?
离了 都好久了
Divorced, a long time ago.
我最好送你回家了
Well, I had better get you home.
我开着计时器呢 一共是240美元
I left the meter running. That’ll be $240.
安静点
Quiet!
别吵了
Quiet!
我都无法思考了
I can’t even think any more!
失陪下
Excuse me.
开门
Open Up!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我就觉得你就在这儿
I was hoping you’d be here.
为什么
Why is that?
这样我就有熟人了
Well, so I know somebody.
我们不怎么熟吧
We don’t exactly know each other, do we?
好像是
I guess not.
我不想谈恋爱
I’m not interested in a relationship.
什么
What?
我不想谈恋爱
I’m not interested in a relationship.
好吧 我能接受
Okay, I can cope.
那就好
Okay.
有你的电♥话♥
Phone call.
谁啊
Who is it?
你父亲
Your father.
谁
Who?
你父亲 十♥八♥年♥未见的父亲
Your father, who you supposedly hadn’t seen in 18 years.
我是尼克
This is Nick.
是尼古拉斯·弗林吗
Is this Nicholas Flynn?
是的
Yes.
尼古拉斯 我是你父亲乔纳森·弗林
Nicholas, this is your father, Jonathan Flynn.
是吗
It is?
是的 我想问你个事儿
It is. I have a question for you.
你有卡车吗 皮卡车
Do you have a truck? A pickup truck?
事实上 我有
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do.
我听说了
I heard as much.
听谁说的
From who?
你奶奶 她几年前说起过
Your grandmother, she mentioned it a few years ago.
你还记得你奶奶吧
You do remember your grandmother, don’t you?
-记得 -那就好
– I do. – Good.
现在我要你开着皮卡过来
Now I want you to get in your truck and drive over here.
不好意思 你说你是我父亲
I’m sorry, you say you are my father?
是的
That is correct.
我被赶了出来 现在需要你过来
I was evicted and I need you to get over here
帮我搬一下东西 尼古拉斯
and help me move my stuff, Nicholas.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
信息台 现在仔细听我说
Information. Now listen to me carefully.
我正坐在门后 拿着猎枪
I’m sitting behind a door with a shotgun.
就等着门把手转了
I’m waiting for the knob to turn.
你赶紧过来
Get over here right now.
这算是求救了
That is an appealing offer.
你说对了
You are damn right it is.
东西全是你的
It’s all yours.
你是我唯一的继承人 尼古拉斯
You are my sole heir, Nicholas.
我希望把东西都给你
I want you to have everything.
你有笔吗
You have a pen or a pencil?
我要你记下这个地址
Because I want you to write this address down.
我来干什么呢
What am I doing here?
你来干什么 我们来干什么啊
What are you doing here? What are we doing here?
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
客气 我们就等在这儿 还是…
Sure. Should we just wait here? Or do you want us…
谁啊
Who is it?
我是尼克 尼古拉斯
It’s Nick. Nicholas.
进来吧 门没锁 进来
Come on in, the door is open. Come in.
给我一分钟就好
I’ll be with you in a minute.
谢谢你过来 尼古拉斯
I appreciate you coming over, Nicholas.
我们生来就要帮助他人
We’re put on this Earth to help other people.
是
Yeah.
我们生来
We were put on this Earth
就要帮助他人 尼古拉斯
to help other people, Nicholas.
对于我们彼此的损失 我很遗憾
I regret our mutual loss.
我天生是个作家 你也是
I am a born writer, so are you.
你现在就要认识到这一点
Get this in your head at once.
我是个一流的作家 伟大的作家
I am a classic storyteller. A great writer.
我想当作家
I think I want to be a writer.
是吗
Yeah?
爸爸是个作家 对吗
Dad is a writer, right?
你为什么这么说
What makes you think that?
信上写着呢
It says right here.
上面说小说进行地很顺利
It says, “Work on my novel is going well.
我马上就能得诺贝尔奖了
“I shall soon win the Nobel Prize
因为我在小说与诗歌♥上的成就
“for both storytelling and poetry.
不必害怕
“No fear.”
你知道那封信从哪里寄来的吗
You know where that letter was written from?
-监狱 -对
– Prison. – Mmm-hmm.
他为什么又进监狱了
Why is he in prison again?
跨州运输赃款
Interstate transportation of stolen securities.
什么意思
What is that?
他伪造支票
He cashed forged checks.
盗取了成千上万的美金
He stole thousands and thousands of dollars.
你知道这笔钱我们见过多少吗
Do you know how much of that we have seen?
-零蛋 -对了
– Zero. – Zilch.
-一分钱也没有 -没咱们的份
– Zippo. – Nothing.
-啥也没有 -啥也没有
– Nada. – Niente.
你看见我的棒球手套了吗
Have you seen my baseball glove?
要是火烧屁♥股♥了
If it were up your ass,
你肯定就能找到了
you would know where it was.
进来吧
Well? Gonna come in?
很高兴见到你 尼古拉斯
Pleasure to see you, Nicholas,
即便是在这种情况下
aside from the circumstances.
什么情况
What are the circumstances?
情况就是
The circumstances are
我和我的混账房♥东吵了一架
that I had a disagreement with my scum-sucking landlord.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
然后他把警♥察♥找来了
And so he decided to bring the police into the discussion.
所以现在我不得不搬走
So now I’m forced to move.
搬到哪儿去
Move where?
我还在考虑呢 我可是个很吃香的房♥客
I’m considering my options. I’m a sought-after house guest.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
不知道
No.
因为我是个讲故事的高手
Because I’m an excellent raconteur.
不过在我找到新住处以前
But until I find a new place,
我得把所有的东西暂时存放起来
I have to put all my things in storage.
我可不会把枪放在我车里
Hey. So I’m not bringing the gun in my truck.
-什么 -猎枪
– What? – The shotgun.
猎枪
Sho’gun?
是啊 你说你有把猎枪
Uh, yeah. You said you had a shotgun.
猎枪 谁说的 我讨厌枪炮
A shotgun? Who said that? I abhor firearms.
别误会 我可以保护自己
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I can defend myself.
让我…
Let me just…
-看见这个了吗 -是的
– You see this? – Yes.
我开车或是走路的时候
Anyone messes with me when I’m driving