I baked them myself, they are fantastic.
此时此刻 如果
At this time, if you have something
你想要说些什么
maybe that you want to talk about,
有想要一吐为快的
something you want to get off your chest,
就举手说吧 我们很乐意倾听
go ahead and raise your hand. We would love to hear from you.
我第一次吸毒是十一岁的时候
I was 11 when I got high for the first time,
就像是找到了家的感觉
and it felt like I was home.
有一天早上我在巴黎醒过来
Well, I woke up one morning in Paris
我想了很久才明白我身在巴黎
It took me a while to figure out that I was in Paris.
我完全忘了头天晚上
And I had completely forgotten that I had
自己开了一架载满人的747飞机
flown a 747 full of people the night before.
我出院不到三个星期
I was out of the hospital no more than three weeks.
我和我妈妈住在一起
And I stayed over my mother’s house.
有一天我再也受不了了
I couldn’t take it any more.
把手往打火机油里一泡 点着了
I doused my hand with lighter fluid and lit it on fire
就为能弄到点吗♥啡♥
just to get the morphine.
想想看
Go figure.
我前几天看到你老爹了
I saw your father the other day.
他看起来不太好
He didn’t look so good.
你认识我父亲吗
You know my father?
想不认识他都难
He is a hard guy not to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你老爹看起来不太好
Your old man doesn’t look good.
得有人给他找个容身之所
Someone should get him inside.
你也应该找个容身之所
Well, you should get inside.
我们可以给你提供住处
We can get you in somewhere.
他在停车场睡觉
He sleeps in the parking garage, right?
巴罗的停车场
Barlow’s garage?
我不知道
Don’t know.
有一天巴罗和罗恩狠揍了他一顿
The other day Barlow and Ron were giving him a hard time.
巴罗杀过人 在沃波尔关了十六年
Barlow killed a guy, 16 years in Walpole.
他们不该让他出来
They shouldn’t have let him out.
像他那样的人
A guy like that.
巴罗和罗恩把你老爹引到楼上
Barlow and Ron lure your old man upstairs…
老兄
Hey, buddy.
一直到楼顶
… to the top floor.
咱们喝一杯吧
Let’s have a drink.
要不要跟我们喝一杯
You want to have a drink with us?
说他们有酒
Said they have a bottle.
他们到楼顶之后
When they get to the top,
抓住他把他倒挂在楼顶边上
they grab him and hold him over the edge, upside down.
我警告过你不要再到这来
I told you not to come around here no more.
这是巴罗的地盘
This is Barlow’s garage.
是我的地盘 混♥蛋♥
This is my garage, bitch!
他没把他扔下去吗
He didn’t drop him?
他们说再有下次
Said next time
就把他扔下去
he’ll drop him.
巴罗简直就是个疯子
He’s a freaking psycho, Barlow.
经理九点十五就往外轰人
The manager kicks you out of this place at 9:15.
门上明明写着九点半关门
The sign on the door says it doesn’t close until 9:30.
他怎么能这样
How can he do that?
那样合法吗
Is that legal?
你最好关上车窗
You might want to close that window.
上周有只耗子就跑进车里了
Last week a rat jumped into the van.
摩西 摩西
Moses! Moses!
摩西
Hi, Moses.
别紧张
It’s okay.
是我 尼克 避难街的
It’s Nick, from Harbor Street.
需要帮助吗
You need anything?
你想进屋里去吗
You want to get in out of the cold?
你见过乔纳森吗
Hey, you haven’t seen Jonathan, have you?
没有 几个星期没见了
No, not for weeks. Thank God.
你得拿出去喝
You have to take it outside.
大家好 我叫乔伊 我是个瘾君子
Hey, welcome. My name is Joey, and I’m an addict.
你好 乔伊
Hi, Joey.
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
像个僵尸似的杵在这里
Standing like some ghoul.
还好我认出是你
You’re lucky I realized it was you.
否则早把你嘣了
Otherwise, bamo!
好吧
Right. Bamo.
你是来恪尽职守的吗
Are you here in your professional capacity?
从肮脏的街道上打捞流浪汉
Scooping up bodies from the filthy streets
再把他们带到避难街的宫殿去
to carry them to the Harbor Street palace?
同性恋的天堂
A haven for homos.
是的 我今晚值班
I’m working tonight, yes.
起来吧
Come on.
起来干什么
Come on, what?
快起来 今天冷得要命
Come on, it’s freezing out here tonight.
要命吗 我没觉得
Freezing? I don’t feel it.
他们到底还是夹着尾巴来找我了 是吧
So, they have come to me with their tails between their legs, huh?
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I say?
让他们滚蛋吧
Fuck them.
滚蛋
Fuck them.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 避难街
Up yours, Harbor Street.
避难 街依旧不欢迎你
You are still barred from Harbor Street.
我想我以前来过这里
I think I have been here before.
是的 我曾经在这里
Yeah, I was mugged here
被一帮狗♥娘♥养♥的瘾君子整过
once by a bunch of mother-raping drug addicts.
谢谢 杰夫
Thanks, Jeff.
祝你好运
Good luck.
天哪 别跟我说你住这里
Christ, don’t tell me you live here.
他妈的鬼地方
A fucking hellhole.
请给我来杯伏特加鸡尾酒
I’ll have a vodka screwdriver, please.
这里没有酒
There is no liquor here.
没有伏特加吗
No vodka?
没有伏特加
No vodka.
没有伏特加
No vodka.
好吧 反正那也不是什么好东西
Fine, it’s evil shit anyway.
我存了点钱
You know, I’m putting some money aside.
我要重新开始
I’m going to get my life back together.
我在佛罗里达有个朋友
I got a friend in Florida.
能给我提供工作和住所
He’s got a job and an apartment,
他们正在圣彼得堡等我
they’re waiting for me in St. Petersburg.
很好
Right.
你不相信我 是吗
You don’t believe me, do you?
是的 不信
No. No.
你这么说太过分了
That’s a terrible thing to say,
你连自己老爹都不相信
you don’t believe your own father.
我得上楼休息了
I’m going upstairs, go to bed.
我室友这周末不在
My roommates are away for the weekend.
这几天没人拦你了
You will be unbanned in a few days,
你可以在这儿住几天
so you can stay here for a bit.
再回避难街
Until you go back to Harbor Street…
不 我绝不再回那种鬼地方了
Oh, no, I’m never going back to that fucking place.
绝不
Never.
不回
Oh, no.
不回
Oh, no.
别在这儿喝酒
Hey, don’t drink in here.
知道吗 我一直想你美丽的母亲
You know, I have been thinking about your beautiful mother
和发生意外前的事
and her non-accident.
我也在想 她怎么会那么做
And I have been thinking, why would she do something like that’?
-你要来点吗 -不
– Do you want a drink? – No.
对了 你好的是吸毒那口
Oh, right. You prefer the other stuff.
这两样上面我都有问题
I think I have a problem with both.
有问题
A problem?
我真同情你
Oh, I feel for you.
这一定是个大问题
It must be problematic.
她自杀的那晚 读过我写的东西
The night she did it, she read something I wrote.
一个故事 她以为是关于她的
A story, she thought it was about her.
是吗
Was it?
是的