经确认 一架美军F18战斗机
has been shot down over Bosnia.
于波士尼亚遭击落
It was hit over Miciovic in southern Bosnia
昨日上午六时左右,于…
at around 6:00 yesterday morning.
于波士尼亚南部 米维克上空遇袭
Mr Burnett? The pilot is feared dead, but his navigator is believed to have survived.
飞行员恐已阵亡 但导航员可能依旧存活
It’s about your son.
事关你的儿子
Their names are being withheld,
通知家属前,姓名暂时保密
pending notification of their next of kin.
突发消息 美国战机失踪
We still don’t know who shot the F-18 down.
仍不知F18遭谁击落
It’s the Serbs who control most of Southern Bosnia,
波士尼亚南方由塞尔维亚控制
but they allege insurgents are to blame, and say they’re doing everything to help locate the crew.
但他们断言为叛军所为 并表示将尽力协助搜寻
It’s also unclear what, if any, impact this incident will have on NATO’s withdrawal…
目前仍未知是否冲击 此意外是否影响北约撤军…
事情只会越来越复杂
他最后出现在这小丘山麓
几乎能确定他会往西逃
早就该杀了他!
长官
就是这玩意儿吗?
摄影机跟其他组件
但里面没有底片
所以呢?
相片以数位方式储存
存在飞机某个地方
哪里?哪个部位?
长官,机体大多已毁
硬碟可能也已遭摧毁
不要跟我说有可能!
找出来!
Admiral.
将军
You and I have known each other for how long? Five years?
你我相识多久了?5年?
Something like that.
差不多
I’ve always commended your work to your superior officers.
我经常向上级推崇你的表现
I’ve sent you information whenever you requested it.
传达给你任何你所需的资讯
Thank you, sir. I appreciate your support.
谢谢,多谢你的支持
And this is the thanks I get?
这就是你谢谢我的方式?
We have one disagreement over how to handle a downed pilot,
我对处理失事同仁方式有意见
and you stab me in the back?
你就在我背后捅一刀
You go to the media, to my contact, and you make me look like an asshole.
通知我负责的媒体让我难看
You brought him on my boat. His press report is accurate.
你介绍他来,他的报导很精确
Our man is down behind enemy lines!
我方弟兄身陷封锁线后
Now what the fuck is the problem?!
你在发什么飙?
Do you have any idea how much damage this incident may cause to the peace process?
你知道对和平进展伤害多大?
All I know, Admiral, is that the American people want their pilot back.
我只知道美国人要飞行员归来
Exactly! Americans.
对,美国人!
All you care about is your own damn pilots!
你只关心你们的飞行员!
What happens when the fighting starts again?
万一战事又起怎么办?
Will America recommit its forces to stop a major war?
美国会再出兵弭平战事吗?
No. You don’t have any control over that little detail, do you?
不,这种小事你作不了主吧?
You might have helped save your man today, Reigart.
今天你可能救、了你的同胞
And I emphasize might.
我强调〝可能〞
But you have risked the lives of thousands tomorrow.
但明天可能引来更大的牺牲
Shit!
噢,糟糕!
Shit.
靠,完了
Argh!
Alpha Whiskey, Alpha Whiskey, this is Ark Angel.
AW,这里是大天使
They’ve got a signal. It’s Burnett.
长官,收到讯号♥,是柏奈特
Ark Angel Zero Six, this is Alpha Whiskey. Go ahead, Zero Six.
大天使06,收到,请说
I’m on course with your last instructions.
我执行了你前次的指令
Am keyed up and waiting for your… waiting for you to name the fairway.
再度等候你大驾光临
Zero Six, this is Alpha Whiskey. How you doin’, son?
06,状况如何?
I don’t know. You tell me, sir.
我怎么知道,是你该告诉我
The hard bit’s over. You need to get yourself, uh, five clicks east, uh, to the sweet spot.
最艰难的熬过了,再往东…
Understood?
5公里到安全点,懂吗?
Roger. Understand that spot to be friendly.
收到,该点没有敌人?
Good for birds?
直升机好起降?
That’s affirmative. Spot is friendly.
确认,没有敌人
You need to get there, stay out of trouble
抵达那里,不要惹麻烦
and Big Mother will pick you up.
〝大妈妈〞会去接你
Next contact at, um…
下次通话时间1700
1700. Roger.
收到
Alpha Whiskey?
AW?
Uh, go ahead, Zero Six.
06请讲
Sir, I shouldn’t have left Stackhouse.
长官,我不该丢下史戴豪斯
Distract him.
引开话题
Uh, Zero Six, your last transmission was garbled. Let’s talk about your, um… your gear.
06前次通讯不良 装备如何?
How’s it holding up?
还齐全吗?
The gear’s good. I have a basic pack. I left some of it at the crash site.
装备还好,有个救生包 在失事地点遗失了一些东西
I guess I got rattled when I ejected at Mach 3.
三马赫速度下弹跳有些慌乱
You still got your boots, haven’t you, cowboy?
靴子还在吧,牛仔?
Roger.
还在
They were tied on.
穿得紧紧的
You got it made.
你注定鸿福齐天
You’re an optimist, sir.
你还真乐观,长官
See, I had you figured for a grouch.
我还以为你生性悲观呢
OK, Zero Six,
好吧,06…
just make it to the RP.
尽力抵达会合处
Roger.
收到
Are you gonna be there, sir?
你会去吗,长官?
That’s affirmative, son. Out.
当然,通话完毕
He’s here.
他在这儿
Yes, sir. I suggest we place him here.
是的,我建议叫他到这里
It’s open ground near the town of Hac,
哈克镇外有片空地
well inside the safe zone.
而且在安全区域里头
All right, let’s go for the extraction.
开始进行救援行动
.. command area responsibility.
这是舰桥司令部的责任
Ingress will be north, egress south.
由北边接近,南边返航
From the radio contacts,
依无线通讯计算位置
you can see he has basically circled back towards the crash site.
他又绕向失事地点
Call sign is “Avalanche. ”
任务代号♥:雪崩
Authenticate: “Romeo Two, X-ray. ”
口令:罗密欧二世;X光
Continue: “Bulldog. ”
斗狗代表继续执行
Delay: “Cycle. ” Abort is “Washdown. ”
圈圈代表延迟,刷洗表示终止
Aircraft down is “Cobalt. ” Success is “Ripper. ”
钴表示坠机,开膛手意味成功
– Captain, you can take it from here.
上尉,由你来接手
– Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
Bravo will establish a perimeter, then haul ass back to the helo on my command…
雷霆小组负责周边警戒 听我口令重回直升机
Admiral Reigart.
雷格将军
Let me introduce Colonel Brigand.
这位是布里更上校
He will conduct the pickup.
由他来主道救、援行动
– Sir, my team is ready now.
长官,我的部队已完成准备
– Get me Admiral Donnelly.
拨电♥话♥给唐纳利将军
I have spoken with Admiral Donnelly and have his full support.
我跟他谈过了
You will stand down.
他全力支持我,你不必插手
Chris.
克里斯
Hey!
嘿!
Yeah.
You American?
你是美国人?
Nine millimeters?
9厘米的?
Nine millimeter.
对吗? 9厘米
(哈克镇 26公里)
听得见吗?
可以
他要前往哈克镇
他正朝我们而来
我们过去跟你会合
Do you have water?
你有水吗?
Water? No water.
水?没有
Thanks.
谢谢
It’s good.
真棒
Ice Cube.
冰块
Yeah. I like Ice Cube.
对,我喜欢冰块的歌♥
I like all hip-hop, uh, rap music.
所有嘻哈与饶舌音乐我都爱
West Coast, East Coast.
不管西岸或东岸
NWA, Public Enemy.
NWA还是人♥民♥公敌
They said stop, freeze
他们喊停,站住
I got froze up
我就一动也不动
because I’m public enemy number one
因为我是头号♥公敌
One, one, one, one
头号♥、头号♥…
That’s good.
唱得很好
That’s good, that’s good.
好听,好听
(法国北约特勤部队 救难组)
(任务代号♥:六号♥救世主)
(估计抵达时间:22分钟)
You know where we’re going?
知道我们去哪里吗?