再转回右边!
Try to break the lock!
试着摆脱锁定!
– Golden Eagle, we have been engaged.
金鹰,大天使遭遇攻击
– Roger.
收到
– Put out decoy flares. – Copy.
施放热诱弹 收到
坐稳啦!
– No joy. – Where is it, goddammit? Where is it?!
– 无效! – 跑哪去了?干!飞弹在哪?
I can’t see shit! Where is he?!
我看不见,它在哪?
施放金属箔片
Jesus Christ! Second missile in the air! Three miles and closing!
靠!第二枚飞弹升空! 距离3哩,近逼中,拉高!
– Pull up! Change your vector! – I got him! I got him!
看到了!看到了!
We need a bigger heat decoy.
增高热诱温度
We’re screwed!
脱身不了了!
Missile’s closing.
飞弹接近中
2.8… 1.8… 1 mile!
距离2.8哩,1.8里
Drop the fuel tanks and pull up!
一里,抛弃燃料槽,拉高!
Good fireball!
好一个火球!
Clear on top. Coming back down.
顶上没飞弹!飞低一点!
I got two missiles in sight, both tracking for the fireball.
发现两枚飞弹朝火球飞去
That’s it! One down. Up we go.
帅!解决一枚!拉升高度!
– Where’s the second?
另一枚呢?
– No joy. I don’t have it in sight.
行踪不明
– He’s back on us. Push over! – Copy.
又追过来了,闪躲
Hard left.
左急弯!
– I’m going for a head-on pass.
我要来个正面闪躲
– Here he comes! Head on, right side!
过来了!正前方,右转!
He clipped us! Part of the tail’s gone!
遭到擦撞!尾翼受损!
– Flight controls going to shit!
飞机失控了!
– Where is it?
警告 它在哪?
He’s coming back. Missile arcing right. Break!
它绕右弧回来了,右转!
I got no turn left, Chris! The controls are shot!
转不了弯,失控了!
Nose break, right!
不,右弯!
Shit!
完了!
Shit! Seat eject!
弹射逃生!
Eject, eject!
弹射!弹射!
Goddammit.
衰毙了!
– You throw a hell of a party, sir.
真气派的宴会,长官
– Yeah, I really like Christmas.
我特别爱圣诞节
Sir, we’ve lost a bird, an F-18. Feet dry.
长官,一架F18坠落于地面
Ark Angel Zero Six.
大天使0- 6
Burnett and Stackhouse.
柏奈特跟史戴豪斯
Goddammit. I put ’em on the holiday mission.
我派他们出假期任务
– Any beacon activity?
有座标信♥号♥♥传回来吗?
– Not yet, Admiral.
还没有,将军
We have a radar plot of flight path from feet dry to last contact.
雷达记录临陆到最后通话航线
Here in yellow is the assigned path.
黄色是预定航线
In the red is actual.
红色是实际飞航轨迹
Lost contact is here.
在此失去连络
大天使06
They’re off-mission. What the hell happened?
擅离航线,到底发生什么事?
It’ll be tough to pick up a beacon signal, even from a satellite.
如果在此弹射,很难收到讯号♥
The terrain is extremely rough.
即使用卫星侦测 地形非常险恶
Damn weather’s sure not helping.
天候更加不利
Contact Admiral Piquet, alert NATO chain of command.
知会比奎将军和北约司令部
Make sure we have a FLASH op rep out over all US national circuits.
向全美各频道发出紧急通告
And get through to Admiral Donnelly.
设法通知唐纳利将军 不提姓名
– No names. – No names, sir.
不提姓名,长官
Stack! Stackhouse!
史戴!史戴豪斯!
Stack!
史戴!
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
– Shit, man. Are you OK?
哇靠!你还好吧?
– Yeah, I’m OK. You look terrible.
没问题,你看来蛮惨的
Yeah? Hey, man, that looks pretty bad. Let me see this. Oh, man.
你伤得不轻,我看看,靠!
Oh, we gotta change this.
绷带得换一换
We need a field dressing on this.
伤口要再处理一下
Shit.
哇靠!
Squeeze right here.
压住这里
So…
这会儿…
where are we, Mr Navigator Man?
我们身在何处,导航先生?
In the mountains north of Miciovic.
我猜是某某乌拉山北边山里
You think they saw us eject?
他们有看到我们弹射出来吗?
We are not gonna be around to find out.
他们不可能抓到我们的
Reigart’ll be curious what happened to his $40 million plane.
雷格会先想知道 他价值四千万的战机怎么了
Forget it. I already tried. You need to get to higher ground.
我试过了,要拿到高处去
What?
什么?
You think it’ll work up there?
那座山头可以吗?
Yeah. Just get high enough.
可啊,够高就可以
All right. All right, sit tight.
好啊,你坐好不要动
– Hey, Chris.
克里斯
– What?
什么事?
Listen, I should’ve
你听我说,我应该…
dodged that second missile.
应该躲得掉第二枚飞弹
Yeah, you should’ve. You blew it. You took me down with you.
是啊,但你故意害我
I thought you had great reflexes.
我以为你反射动作很快
What happened? I used to have, like, a good pilot. Man, you’re slippin’. You need to watch it.
搞什么?你以前很厉害的 每下愈况,当心点哟
– 说的比唱的好听 – 啊,好痛
Oh, God.
海军
王八蛋海军!
美国王八海军!
我们说得很清楚,佩托维奇
你承诺不闯入领空
他们不守承诺是吗?
我只好将他打下来
他们看得一清二楚
飞机每片残骸我都要
带到葛兰尼克去
没我的命令谁都不准靠近
听清楚了没?
你知道坠落地点吗?
更北边一点,我来带路
Oh, shit.
噢,完了
Urgh!
Oh, goddammit.
该死的家伙
Son of a bitch.
不要动他!
Reconnaissance mission, yes?
来侦查的,是吗?
Not bombing mission, right?
不是来轰炸的,对吧?
You photograph?
你拍照?
他很害怕
You alone?
你单独行动?
Correct.
是的
No!
不!
还有一个!
对山丘那边开火!
你要置他于死地吗?
派我一个人就可以了
开玩笑 他像落单的惊弓之鸟
我们可以马上把他找出来
你们两个一起去抓他!
Alpha Whiskey, this is Ark Angel Zero Six. Over.
AW,大天使06呼叫
Alpha Whiskey, this is ArkAngel Zero Six. Over. Can you read me?
AW,大天使06呼叫 听到请回答
– What is that?
什么声音?
– Sorry, sir. There’s some interference.
抱歉,有干扰
It’s the beacon from the ejector seat, sir.
那是弹射座椅发出的求救讯号♥
– Well, shut it off. – Aye aye, sir.
把他关掉 是的,长官
Alpha Echo, Alpha Echo,
AE,AE
Alpha Whiskey directs cease buzzer on Zero Six.
AW指示关闭06信♥号♥♥器
危险 弹射座椅/勿拉把手
Alpha Whiskey, this is ArkAngel Zero Six. Over. Do you read?
AW,大天使06呼叫
Zero Six, this is Alpha Whiskey.
06,这里是AW
Read you loud and clear. Go ahead.
讯号♥清晰,继续说
Ark Angel is down. I say again. Ark Angel is down, and I am on the run.
大天使坠毁,我正设法脱逃
Slow down. What is your count?
慢点,有几位机员?
Minus one. Stackhouse. They shot him.
史戴豪斯阵亡,遭到枪杀
No names over the net.
不要说出名字
Confirm your last.
重复刚刚那句话
Minus one. Confirmed.
折损一名机员
Serbs in camo shot my pilot.
伪装塞军枪杀了飞行员
You’re saying a uniformed soldier killed your flight officer?
飞官遭便衣士兵杀害?
No, I’m saying they executed him.
不,是遭到处决
They talked… They were talking to him, then they shot him in the head.
先询问,后枪击头部
All right, calm down, son. We’re working on it. Wait one.
好,冷静等等,我们研究一下
– How soon can your team be ready?
你的小组多久能出发
– We’re ready now, sir.
立刻就能出发