南方人通常不会这么滑头
I give you a compliment on how great your alma mater looks,
我是称赞你母校的球队
and you think I’m tryin’ to pump you for information.
你却以为我在探口风
What does he want?
他想干嘛?
I guess you’ll have to see, sir.
你得走一趟才晓得,长官
Come.
进来
– Lieutenant Burnett, sir.
柏奈特中尉来了,长官
– Master Chief O’Malley, thank you.
谢谢你,欧麦力士官
Lieutenant Burnett.
柏奈特中尉
– Sir, about the football today, I know… – I have your letter.
关于足球…状况还是不明…
I understand you’re interested in leaving the navy.
我收到信了,知道你有意退伍
Yes, sir. It’s time to move on.
我想该是转行的时候了
If you don’t mind my asking, move on to what?
转哪一行?
Sir?
长官?
Are you gonna fly commercial jets? Troll the friendly skies in a bus?
开民航机?安详的翱翔?
You’ve had an interesting career, Lieutenant.
你原本有大好前途的,中尉
I remember when you came on board. Smart as a whip, tons of potential.
刚来时神采飞扬,前程似锦
– Thank you, sir. – And then, on September 23rd,
– 谢谢长官 – 后来,9月23…
you received a non-punitive letter of caution
你收到一封口头申诫函,在…
for disorderly behavior at the China Fleet Club in Hong Kong.
香港中国舰队俱乐部行为不监
Another letter a month later for something involving Chinese New Year
一个月后,春节时又收到一封
at Pattaya Beach in Thailand.
这次发生在泰国巴里岛
One can only imagine what that was.
不用说也知道为什么
Just out of curiosity, Lieutenant, what happened to you?
我相当好奇,你到底怎么了?
Sir, I signed up to be a fighter pilot.
长官,我是来开战斗机的
I didn’t wanna be a cop.
不是来当空中警♥察♥
I certainly didn’t wanna be a cop walkin’ the beat in a neighborhood no one cares about.
更别说这鸟不生蛋地方的警♥察♥
That and the routine on the ship kinda wore me out.
舰上的例行公事磨人锐气
– The routine? – The routine.
例行公事? 例行公事
What you don’t know from experience is that the routine, the systems checks,
你有所不知,这些例行公事…
the drills, the maintaining of discipline, that’s what you do to prepare for war.
系统监查、演练、维护纪律 正是作战的准备工作
– We’re not at war, sir.
我们并没在作战啊,长官
– Yes, we are.
不,我们是在作战
Unless we’re parked in San Diego Bay,
除非我们停泊在圣地牙哥湾
you’re at war every time you step on this boat.
只要踏上这艘船就算是战地
– You understand that?
你懂吗?
– No, sir, I do not understand.
不,我不懂,长官
If we’re at war, why don’t we act like it?
作战就要有作战的样子
Cos as far as I can tell, we go out, we fly around and we come back.
我们不过是出去飞一圈又回来
Maybe we’re pretending we’re in the fight,
我们是假装作战
but we’re not fighting, we’re watching.
实际上没打仗,这叫观战
You should be glad you’re not in a fight.
你该庆幸没有参战
With your attitude you wouldn’t last long.
以你的态度撑不了多久的
Sir, I’ve given the navy seven good years. I think I’ve served my country.
海军七年,我已经报效国家了
You wouldn’t know the first thing about serving your country.
你懂什么叫报效国家
You have two weeks remaining on this tour.
你离退役还有两个星期
You will serve them in a manner befitting a naval officer.
希望你表现得像个海军军官
I’ll keep your letter in my pocket. At the end of those two weeks, you be on your way.
信我收下,你两周后走人
You’re dismissed, mister.
你可以走了,老百姓先生
Sir.
长官
O’Malley told me you dropped your letter.
欧麦力说你发函了,不会吧?
He’s tellin’ the truth.
他说得没错
So you’re gonna break up the band, huh? Oh, that’s good.
好啦,本乐团被你打散啦
Hey, listen, Chris.
听我说,克里斯
Listen, I thought you were kidding about getting out.
你是闹着玩的吧?
You telling me I gotta find another navigator? Is that the deal?
难不成要我另找导航员?
I can’t do it anymore. I’m done.
没办法,我受不了了
I’m sorry.
对不起
All hands. An air contact believed to have originated in the North Pole
注意:北极(圣诞老人的故乡)
has been spotted and is inbound to USS Carl Vinson.
有飞行物,朝卡尔文森号♥飞来
No, no, it’s good to hear your voice. No, no.
不不,很高兴你打来
Yeah, they’re taking care of us great.
他们对我们照顾得无微不至
They’re putting up tinsel, and it’s very Christmasy.
布置金光闪闪,很有圣诞气氛
No, Dad, don’t wake her. Just tell her I said “merry Christmas. ”
别叫醒她,替我说圣诞快乐
We’re disappointed that we won’t be seeing you.
可惜没办法见到你
Well, you may get to see a lot of me soon.
很快就会常常见到我
Well, we understand. You got important things to do over there.
我们知道你有重要任务在身
Dad, I gotta go.
爸,我得挂电♥话♥了
– We’re very proud of you.
我们以你为荣
– Dad, I gotta get goin’.
爸,真的要挂电♥话♥了
– All right, I love you. – Bye.
好吧,我爱你 再见
(即将出勤- 飞官/武器操作 史戴豪斯/柏奈特一侦查摄影)
That son of a bitch! Did you see this? He put us on the holiday mission. Goddammit.
那个杂碎! 故意挑假日让我们出任务
– Well, at least we get to fly.
至少可以出去飞,不是吗?
– Yeah, during the one good meal of the year.
错过年度大餐,他讨厌我们
– It’s almost like he doesn’t like us. – No. You, not me. You.
是讨厌你,不是我
Merry Christmas, girls and boys. On the flight deck it’s show time.
圣诞快乐,飞航弟兄上场啦
Aircraft remaining for the NATO solo photo reconnaissance mission.
进行北约单机侦查摄影任务
Wouldn’t it be great to look back and there’s Britney Spears?
如果小甜甜布兰妮在后座多棒
But wait, she wants to try flyin’ the plane. Yeah, just move the stick right there. Yeah.
等等,她想试飞一下 〝抓住杆子,给我推一推〞
The Cincinnati Accord verifies Serbia’s
辛辛那提协议将迫使…
commitment to a lasting peace in Yugoslavia.
塞尔维亚维护南斯拉夫和平
懦夫
他向那些人示弱,为什么?
因为他们占领了我们国家
我们是诚心走上谈判桌
他是个政客,巴兹达
I welcome the announcement that NATO will leave the region.
我乐见北约撤离本区域
他要我们隔离回♥教♥徒
然后他好向世人宣布
我们绝不开火
我们不能同时与众人为敌
多用理智
不要感情用事
这样会活得久一点
Coordinates 301506.51150 confirmed. Sectors are all concurrent.
座标 3- 0- 1- 5- 0- 6点5
1-1-5-0
确认
涵盖区域已经更新
– You sure about that?
确定吗?
– I’m readin’ it right here, pal.
资料就在我面前,老兄
Yeah, well, uh…
那么…
the Serbs must’ve bought some old U-boats, cos we’re flyin’ over a lake.
塞尔维亚一定买♥♥了老旧潜艇 底下是一个大湖呢
Goddammit.
我的天啊
And a warm thank you to the US intelligence community, ladies and gentlemen.
多谢美国的情报单位
Yet another useless joyride at the cost of mere millions to the US taxpayer.
花纳税人几百万出来兜个风
Hey, hang on. Scope showing activity in section four alpha to our left.
等等,雷达左方4A区有动静
Must be in that forested area.
一定在那片森林区
That’s the demilitarized zone. There shouldn’t be any activity.
那是非军事区,不该有动静
Yeah, I know, I know. But the scope doesn’t lie. There it is. Let’s check it out.
但雷达不会骗人,过去查查
We’re not supposed to fly that section. The brass’ll have a shit fit.
那儿禁航,上头会抓狂
Hey, we’re on recon, so let’s recon something.
嘿,我们不是出来侦查吗?
Stack, it’s probably just some locals fooling around.
史戴,可能只是当地人在闲逛
Could be a good opportunity to test our shiny new digital camera.
试试新数位摄影机也不错啊
Why do I listen to you? All right, let’s do it.
我为什么要听你的? 好吧,飞过去啰
电子反制仪正常
ECM is clear. GPS is synced with new coordinates.
全球导航系统更新座标
Steady up 0-3-4 and fly the director.
维持0- 3- 4 遵照导航指示
– IDEM camera is at speed.
数位摄影机待命
– Got it. Going into burner.
锁定,启动后燃器
On condition. Stand by for roll… now.
机位正确,准备摄影
开始
摄影中
Rolling digital.
开始数位摄影
Smile, guys. You’re on TV.
笑一个,你们上镜头了
长官! 森林上空有北约战机!
– 看错了吧? – 没有错,长官
北约并没有告知这项任务
但它的确是在执行侦查
我听到飞机的声音了
– Aren’t you gonna miss all this excitement?
你不想错过这大好机会吧?
– Oh, absolutely.
那当然
– What is it?
危险 怎么了?
– Holy shit! We’re being painted!
我们被锁定了!
What?!
什么?
Shit! They fired! Scoop it, now!
他们开火了!拉高!快!
– Pull up! Get the nose moving! – Roger!
– 拉高!变换机鼻方向! – 收到!
– I see a single missile tracking on us.
遭一枚飞弹追踪
– I don’t see it. Call my turn.
我看不见,你指示方向
Slice left. Hard!
左弯,急弯
Jesus Christ!
妈的,紧追不舍
Where is it?
它在哪里?
Reverse right!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!