深入敌后
The much-criticized Cincinnati Accord has brought a cease-fire to Bosnia,
饱受批评的辛辛那提协议 终于浇熄了波士尼亚的战火
and it appears to be holding, prompting NATO forces to begin a withdrawal,
停火状态似乎依旧持续中 北约部队已经开始撤离
which should be complete by New Year’s Day,
新年到时应可完成撤离工作
close to the US president’s “Home by the holidays ” pledge.
相当接近美国总统先前宣称的 〝回家过年〞誓言
Yet even as the conflict winds down,the US military remains in a high state of readiness,
尽管战火渐告平息 美军依旧保持高度警戒
eager to answer the call.
随时准备执行作战命令
Golden Eagle, this is Hawkeye.
金鹰,这里是雕眼
(美军卡尔文森号♥ 亚得里亚海)
I’ve got unknown rider not responding to coms. Suspect hostile intent.
遭遇不明飞机,对方拒绝通话 似乎怀有敌意
Unclassified bandit. Launch the alert. Launch the alert.
不明敌机,发布警报
Sailors, let’s move it out there. We need to get this aircraft airborne in five minutes.
快,5分钟内飞机必须升空
– Nose wheel. – Check.
– 鼻轮、雷达罩 – 已检查,正常
– Gun-blast diffuser. – Clear.
– 炮火散光器 – 正常
– Right intake. Left intake. – Check. Check.
– 右进气管,左进气管 – 正常
– Ejection seat is safe. Arm handle. – Copy. I show safe.
– 确认弹射座椅及弹射把手 – 收到
– Com IFF. – Up and up. Let’s go. Move it.
– 通讯系统、敌我辨识系统 – 都正常,继续,快
– DDl, MPCD and ETD.
数位显像仪、多工彩色显像器
– Go flight.
– 抬头显示器 – 待命
– FCS, ECS, AWP.
飞控、环控、警示系统
– It’s all green across the board.
系统皆正常
– OK for start. – Copy. OK for start.
– 准备出航 – 收到,准备出航
– OK, right throttle, 15 per cent.
右推进器15%
– Copy, 15 per cent. Go for two.
– 收到,15% – 启动第二推进器
Two is up. ECS turbine is online.
二号♥启动,环控涡轮上线
Copy. Nozzle coming in at 73 per cent.
收到,喷射尾管收缩73%
– Good to go. – Copy. Good to go.
– 准备完成 – 收到,准备完成
That’s a NATO bird. Stand it down.
– 是北约直升机,任务取消 – 取消
Cat four, abort.
左空压机 右空压机
– What? – That’s bullshit! Are you kidding me?
– 恶搞嘛! – 噢,开什么玩笑
Abort, abort. Suspend cat four. Launch is canceled.
4号♥跑道关闭,飞航取消
– Guys, come on. That’s twice today. – Yeah.
大哥,今天已经两次了
They’re wound up tight today. Guess that’s the price of peace.
神经绷太紧,也算和平的代价
I cannot wait for this shit to be done.
恨不得这些鸟事赶快结束
瞎整!
Four more days.
我只剩四天
You know what I was reading the other day?
你猜我看到什么消息?
Bill Gates has more money than Peru.
比尔盖兹的财产比秘鲁还多
Now, he needs someone to fly his jets. We oughta be flyin’ for him.
他要请机师,我们该替他开
Yeah, but you know what? I bet Bill won’t let you fly upside down.
但比尔不会要你倒着飞
Or fly for a rock star.
也可以帮摇滚巨星开
I mean, if anybody needs a good pilot, it’s those guys.
他们真的需要好飞行员
Whenever you turn around we’ve lost another band to some shitty hack they got flyin’ ’em.
才不会动不动被菜鸟机师害死
I mean, it’s sad.
真的相当不值得
Navy pilot coulda saved Ritchie Valens from bein’ a one-hit wonder. That’s a fact.
请海军飞官开飞机,里奇华伦 就不会出一张专辑就挂了
Cos that kid had talent.
可惜一位天才歌♥手
You know, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Buddy Holly…
林纳史基纳、巴弟豪里也是
– What about John Denver?
约翰丹佛又怎么说?
– Well, let’s not get carried away.
算了,不要把每个人都扯进来
Let me ask you something.
我问你一个问题
How fast do you think we’re headed into the wind?
你看目前风速有多大?
Chris, we’re still on alert.
克里斯,我们还在警戒中
If Reigart wanders up to the tower, we’re dead.
被雷格撞见就死定了
All right, let’s do it.
好吧,不管了
That’s the spirit.
没什么好怕的
– Rutherford. Right here.
卢瑟佛!传过来
– Incoming!
飞弹临空!
You guys ready for a little lesson in physics?
要不要学点物理常识?
You never learn, kid. I’m gonna take your money this week.
这星期我赢定了
Wind’s blowin’ up a gale.
风越来越强了
I bet you 20 bucks each I catch it when it comes back.
我赌20元接住反弹球
– Man, you’ll lose a finger along with that 20.
你20元和手指都会一并输掉
– This one?
这一只手指吗?
All right. Always happy to take an officer’s money.
好吧,赢军官的钱最爽
Look at that, Stackhouse! Look!
你看,吹回来了!
That is awesome!
靠!真吓人!
Hey, watch out for the catwalk!
小心!走道很窄
跑不掉了!
Wilson!
威尔森!
On the flight deck, heads up. NATO helo landing spot six. Spot six.
飞航甲板人员注意 北约直升机即将降落6号♥机位
(米盖尔比奎将军 北约海指部司令)
(雷斯力雷格将军 亚得里亚海作战司令)
This is a lot of sorties for an action that’s winding down, Leslie.
战事终于平歇下来了,雷斯力
I’m struggling to get my pilots 15 hours a month up there.
一个月几乎飞不到15小时
You understand how important it is that your pilots don’t stray from the agreed fly zones?
飞行员千万不要娱闯禁航区
– This treaty is fragile.
和约目前还经不起考验
– The routes will be flown as ordered.
一切依照预定航线飞行
The treaty depends on it.
和约就靠你们维护了
Aernout Van Lynden. He’s with Sky News.
艾诺范林顿,航♥空♥新闻记者
– What is this?
什么意思?
– I invited him to report on the battle group.
我邀他来报导作战状况
I’d like you to give him a tour of the ship. Show him how everything works.
请你带他参观舰艇,以及操作
Admiral, I find the press to be an intrusive presence. It inspires showing off.
不妥,媒体喜欢兴风作浪
What’s so funny, Admiral?
有什么好笑,将军?
You, Admiral,
你好笑啊,将军
are just what the conflict needs.
打仗就需要你这种人
– An uncomplicated man.
刚毅耿直
– I’ll take that as a compliment.
谢谢你的夸奖
But wait a second. Did you see the one with the, uh…?
等等,有没有看到那个…?
Well, well, well, looky here. Stackhouse.- I know that’s not Burnett.
才说呢,是史戴豪斯 那不是柏奈特吗?
– Captain?
上尉?
Good to see you. All right.
幸会 握个手
– Look at you, look at you.
瞧瞧你,瞧瞧你
– What are you guys doing back on board?
你们怎么回来了?
听命行事罢了
Well, we just finished up in Sarajevo,
刚结束塞拉耶佛的任务
and your Admiral wanted us to pump you guys up.
指挥官要我回来操你们
Sounds like Reigart. “Be prepared. ”
口气好像雷格〝当心点〞
Well, it’s better to be prepared than to be caught sleepin’ in the field.
当心总比半夜在战场被俘好
Don’t you forget what you’re doin’ here.
别忘了我们是来干什么的
What we’re doing here? Are you kidding me?
干什么?那还要问?
Well, I’m eating Jell-O. Uh, he’s wipin’ his hands.
我负责吃果冻,他忙着擦手
You know, everybody has a role to play.
每个人都有各自的责任
See, me, I’m a marine.
比方说,我是陆战队
We take care of the serious business.
专门应付大场面
You, you’re a navy pilot, and your role is to eat Jell-O.
你是海军飞官,负责吃果冻
You don’t get to pick your fight. It comes to you.
没选择余地,任务是派下来的
Yeah, I get it. But at least give me a fight I can understand.
这我懂,但总该知道为何而战
Vukovar?
是乌科瓦吗?
Where’s the place we flew over the other day? Sreb…?
那天我们飞到哪?叙布塞…?
Srebrenica.
叙布伦尼加
And good luck talkin’ to someone at home:
跟自己人都说不清楚
“Today’s Tuesday. We’re helping these people. ”
星期二,我以为我们帮这边
“No, no, now it’s switched around. Now we’re helping… ”
现在反过来了,这会儿是帮…
It’s like a joke.
这不是很好笑吗?
– Just be glad it’s over.
能结束就值得庆幸了
– Yeah. I am.
对,我是很高兴
Look at these guys.
你看看他们
See, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.
我真是越搞越迷糊
Everybody thinks they’re gonna get a chance to punch some Nazi in the face at Normandy.
大伙以为会像诺曼第登陆一样 给纳粹来个当头棒喝
And those days are over. They are long gone.
那个时代真的成为历史了
I used to think I’d get a chance to do it.
我本来以为可以大显身手一番
Now I realize I’ll be eating Jell-O.
谁知道成天吃果冻,要吃吗?
– Are you gonna eat that, by the way? – Now you wanna eat everybody’s Jell-O.
边骂难吃,还是继续吃
Lieutenant Burnett?
柏奈特中尉
Admiral Reigart would like to see you immediately.
雷格将军要你立刻向他报到
– What the hell is this?
找我会有什么事?
– Be prepared.
皮绷紧一点
Thank you.
谢谢你的乌鸦嘴
Maybe he wants to give you his daughter’s number.
说不定他要给你他女儿的电♥话♥
Did you see Tennessee on Saturday? Boy, they looked good.
周末有看田纳西队吗?正点
I don’t know anything, Lieutenant.
我什么都不知道,中尉
Now, that is cynical.
你还真滑头
And Southerners usually aren’t that cynical.