It’s black.
这是黑人音乐
Black music’s the deepest ’cause they suffered the most.
黑人经受了很多磨难 创造出最深刻的音乐
Them and the Jews.
和犹太人一样
In my next life,
如果有来世
I’m gonna marry a good hot-blooded Jew.
我要嫁给热血的犹太人
Someone full of emotion.
热情奔放的犹太人
I’m Jewish, right?
我是犹太人吧
You’re a quarter.
你有四分之一犹太血统
I’m a half.
我有一半的犹太血统
Your father’s none.
你♥爸♥没有
He has the least emotions.
他最无聊了
You’ll have more emotions than him.
你比他感情丰富
But I’ll have the most emotions.
但我是感情最丰富的
You get to play chauffeur,
你来开车
but only to the bottom of the hill.
但就开到山脚为止
You’re turning into a wonderful driver.
你开得越来越好了
Excuse me, Mrs. Fields?
对不起 菲茨夫人
What, you’re not allowed to interact with the art?
怎么 这里不允许与艺术品互动吗
Well, it’s just that…
这实在是…
You too? You like being a good citizen?
你呢 你也喜欢当模范市民?
No.
才不
Can you toss me my camisole?
把背心递给我好吗
No, my camisole.
不是这件 是背心
Camisole?
背心
You don’t know what a camisole is?
你不知道背心是什么吗
I was brought up by these animals,
我是被群粗人养大的
and they didn’t like questions.
他们不喜欢别人提问
They were very frowned upon. So, I had to guess.
他们经常皱着眉头 所以我只好猜
You can ask me anything.
你可以随便问我 什么都行
Anything?
什么都行吗
What’s that there?
那是什么
That’s a tree.
那是树
And cars.
还有车
Another building like this one.
一座和这栋一样大楼
Right.
好吧
People in the building like us.
住着和我们一样的人
Half of them think things will never work out.
一半的人不相信奇迹
The other half believe in magic.
另一半人相信魔法
It’s like a war between them.
他们之间仿佛有场战争
How do you know so much about people?
你怎么那么了解人?
Well, you have to learn how to read their faces.
学会察言观色呗
For example…
比如说…
Here is mad.
这是愤怒
Happy.
高兴
Sometimes it’s just nothing.
有时候面无表情
Oh, yeah?
是吗
This is nothing.
这是面无表情
And they are good at looking one way
而且人们经常…
and being another way.
表里不一
You don’t know me. I like that.
你不了解我 这点我喜欢
No, that’s not true.
不对 这点不对
Oh, yeah?
不对吗
Yeah, you have blonde hair that goes down to about here.
你有一头金色的披肩长发
You smoke in non-smoking rooms.
你会在禁烟区吸烟
You bite sometimes.
偶尔还咬人
Okay, open your eyes.
好了 睁开眼睛
Yeah, you drive on the sidewalk.
你会把车开上人行道
You were raised by animals.
被粗人养大的
Sometimes you look very alone,
有时候样子很孤单
like you just got here.
像个刚到埠的陌生人
Yeah, you see, you don’t know me at all.
瞧 你根本不了解我
I’ve never seen such a girl.
我真没遇过这样的姑娘
Someone flashy walks into
偶然飘进我的生命里
your life and you’re just gonna fall for it.
却叫我为她如此倾心
When are you getting married ?
你们什么时候结婚
No, it doesn’t work like that.
不 还没到那份上
There are other steps, it’s complicated.
还有别的事情 挺复杂的
I hope this feeling will last.
希望你们能长长久久
Yeah. Me, too.
希望如此
What happened with Michelle?
你和米雪怎么了
I don’t know. You know.
我也不知道
She seemed great.
她人好像不错
She was great.
她是很不错
Well, maybe you should take out a personal ad, you know,
你不如登个广♥告♥吧
where you can explain your situation.
说清楚你的情况
My situation?
我的情况
Yeah.
是的
I mean, you wanna be in a relationship
你想谈恋爱
and you can’t stay in one.
但又无法保持恋爱关系
That’s your fatherly advice,
你当父亲的就给我这么个建议?
personal ads?
登征友广♥告♥
Well…
怎么说
A lot of people use them.
登广♥告♥的人不少
I did.
我也登过
What?
什么
If Andy wasn’t going to be monogamous,
安迪能在外面沾花惹草
why should I be?
我怎么就不能登征友广♥告♥
Jesus, Pop.
天啊 老爸
Jesus yourself. Yeah?
天啊你个头
You look great, Hal. So handsome.
你气色不错 帅呆了
Hello, house. Hello, Hal.
房♥子 你好 豪尔 你好
Hello, Hal.
豪尔 你好
Oh, God, what have you got this time?
老天 你这回抓了什么?
It’s a green caterpillar.
一条大青虫
No, no, no, you don’t have a green caterpillar.
不可能 你才抓不到大青虫呢
Yeah, I do.
我抓到了
Oh, my God. Gross! Oh, Jesus.
天啊 太恶心了
Hey, you going?
你要走了吗
Yeah. Michael’s in town.
是的 米高来了
Right.
好吧
I thought he was your boyfriend.
我以为他是你的男朋友
At least I’m the number one boyfriend.
至少是他的男一号♥吧
Pop.
老爸
My stomach.
我肚子疼
All right, come on.
好了 过来
Come on.
过来
Well, let’s say…
好吧 这么说…
Arthur, down.
亚瑟 下去
Let’s say, since you were little,
比方说 你从小…
and you always dreamed of some day getting a lion?
就想养只狮子
And you wait and you wait and you wait and you wait,
你等啊等
and the lion doesn’t come.
狮子就是没有出现
Then along comes a giraffe.
这时候来了头长颈鹿
You can be alone or you can be with the giraffe.
你可以养那只长颈鹿 或者啥都没有
I’d wait for the lion.
我会等那只狮子
That’s why I worry about you.
我就是担心这点
Here.
来
You see, you’d like me to be with someone like me.
你情愿我找个和我一样的人
I like Andy because he isn’t like me.
但我喜欢安迪 就因为他和我不同
He’s fun.
他很有趣
Hey, what’d you get?
你拿了什么书
Liv Ullmann. Very serious.
丽芙·乌曼[挪威女影星] 真深刻
And I found this crazy book.
我还找到本疯狂的书《性♥爱♥体♥位♥》
That’s kind of a classic American thing.
典型的美式读本
Maybe we can figure out some classic American things to do.
也许我们能试试经典美式姿势
Yeah.
好啊
Like 75. Mmm-hmm.
七十五页
Or 75 all the way through…
从七十五页到
Through 80.
到八十页
Louise Brooks, star of silent screen,
露易丝·布鲁克 默片时代的巨星