The pen is not your friend.
笔不是你的朋友
The paper is not your friend.
纸也不是你的朋友
The party is your friend. We’re your friends.
派对才是你的朋友 我们是你朋友
Your friends are your friends.
你的朋友们才是朋友
Okay?
然后呢
I’ve got the skills.
跟我动起来
He’s got the moves.
跟他动起来
I’ve got the moves.
跟我动起来
You’ve got the skills.
跟你扭起来
Arthur, you haven’t been invited to this party.
亚瑟 人家没请你去玩
You’re gonna stay and look after the house.
你得留着看家
You remember when Oliver was funny,
你还记得奥利弗搞笑的样子吗
and he could actually, like, talk in complete sentences?
那时候他还能 说一句完整的话
Funny, funny… I don’t think…
搞笑 搞笑 我不记得
Funny. Yeah.
对 就是搞笑
Fun. But not funny,
挺好玩的 但算不上搞笑
unless, like, serious is funny.
除非 严肃能算是搞笑
Then he’s fucking hilarious. But…
那话他就无敌搞笑了 但是
Lovable. Lovable.
他最多只能说可爱
Yeah, very lovable.
对 超可爱
You are very lovable.
你超可爱的
Hey, what’s up!
你好吗
Step aside.
站到一边去
Step aside.
到一边去
He is so cute! Does he do tricks?
他真可爱 他有拿手戏码吗
No.
没有
His name is Arthur. He doesn’t do tricks.
他叫亚瑟 他不会演杂技
No? No.
不会吗 不会
Arthur. Sit.
亚瑟 坐下
Oh, my God!
哦 真可爱
Hi. Shake.
来 握握手
Oh, my God. He’s so cute. I want him.
天哪 他太可爱啦 我真想领走他
Does it make you feel powerful to order my dog around?
任意驱使我的狗是不是让你感觉很强大
Maybe give you a sense of power?
给你一种大权在握的感觉
You’re being a therapist!
你在扮心理学家
Freud!
弗洛伊德!
Thanks, yeah. Very good.
谢谢 没错 很好
Bye, Arthur.
再见 亚瑟
Well, I didn’t ask for this. Who would ask for this?
这不是我想要的 谁想要这个样子
This color, this nose, this cheek, this chin.
这样的肤色 鼻子 脸颊和下巴
You know, this is my life.
这是我的人生!
This isn’t a story. This isn’t a joke.
不是什么小说 也不是笑话
Yeah.
没错
I’m so glad you came, Doc.
很高兴你愿意倾听 医生
Just really good to get this stuff off my chest.
一吐为快♥感♥觉真好
I’m sorry. Our time is up
很抱歉 本周的治疗时间
for this week.
已经结束
Thank you for coming in.
感谢您的到来
I was just…
我正要
I was gonna take a break, actually.
实际上 我正要休息一会
Okay.
好吧
I guess we should start with your mother.
先来谈谈你的母亲吧
Well, then, your father.
这样啊 那谈谈你父亲吧
I don’t understand. You can’t talk?
我不明白 你不能讲话吗
Is it a mental problem? Do you need analysis?
是心理问题吗 需要心理分♥析♥吗
It’s a physical problem.
这是生理疾病
I was doing such a good job of hiding it.
我以为我隐藏得很好呢
How could you tell?
你怎么看出来的
Clearly, I’m gonna need a drink.
很明显 我得去喝一杯了
You?
你呢
You stay here. Yeah.
你待在这吗 好的
No, it’s not a natural color for a chicken.
不 这可不是一只鸡该有的颜色
And you see what happens when you free yourself from the cage,
如果你是从鸡笼里逃出来的
walk away from the factory?
从养鸡场逃跑的该是什么样子
You just have no real color. You’re like…
你这颜色不真实 你就像
Hey, can you…
你能帮我
Hey, there.
给你
Uh-oh. One. Uh-oh. Two.
一杯 两杯
Two drinks.
两杯饮料
What does that mean… One, two.
这是什么意思 一杯 两杯
Well, that’s two people.
说明有两个人
Two people. A girl and a guy?
俩人 一个姑娘一个小伙
Hopefully.
希望如此
Yeah. Wow. Making moves.
不错嘛 行动迅速
Hello?

Oliver? Yeah.
奥利弗吗 对
I’m not sorry I woke you.
很不抱歉吵醒你了
I went to Act Bar tonight.
我今晚去了”行动吧”
You did? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
They had some wonderfully loud music.
他们放的音乐很大声 好听极了
What kind of music is that?
这是什么音乐
Probably house music.
可能是家庭音乐
House music. Okay.
家庭音乐 好的
House, house music.
家庭 家庭音乐
Did you meet anyone?
有没遇到看对眼的人
Did you meet anyone? No.
看中心上人了吗 没有
Young gay men don’t go for older gay men.
年轻的同志小伙不找老头作伴
You have it easy.
自己一个更自在
Would you like to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Hello.
你好
Can I give you my number?
我能给你我的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Tell him we will be swallowed up by darkness.
告诉他如果现在不来点激烈的
If nothing drastic happens right now.
我们就会被黑暗吞没
I feel bad dragging Arthur to the party.
把亚瑟硬拽到派对来我感觉挺内疚的
I should get home.
该带它回家了
It was really nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Au revoir.
再见
Yeah.
好了
Hello?

Is that you?
是你吗
One beep means “yes”?
嘟一声表示”是”吗
I’ve always wanted to have
我一直都想
a phone call with someone who doesn’t talk.
跟一个不说话的人打电♥话♥
You wanna do something?
你想干点别的吗
Now?
现在吗
Okay, I’m parked just right up the street.
很好 我的车就停在街对面
Okay. You point, I’ll drive.
好了 你指路 我开车
This way?
这边吗
Nice place.
地方不错
Oh, my mother. My mother died five years ago.
我妈妈 我妈妈五年前去世了
Oh, man.
天哪
Oh, you spoke.
你说话了
I’m not supposed to.
我不应该说话
My father died two months ago, almost three.
我爸爸两个月前去世了 快三个月了
He was gay.
他是同志
He was gay the whole time they were married.
结婚多年来他都是同性倾向的
He came out after my mother died,
直到妈妈去世后他才出柜
and he was 75 years old.
当时他75岁
Sorry.
对不起
Can we just sleep?
我们能不能纯睡觉
Sure. Sure.
当然 当然
Oliver.
奥利弗
How long are you here when you get back?
等你再回来会待多久
A year?
一年
A month?
一个月
Right. And then?
知道了 然后呢
You’re filming here. Acting.
你在这拍电影 演戏
And after?
之后呢
Just somewhere else. Where?
就去别的地方 去哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!