保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Keep in touch, yeah?
等吉他开弹的时候
When we get into that guitar thing,
我希望这首歌♥就此焕然一新
I want it to just become a whole different kind of song.
我要让朋克遇上…
I want it to be punk meets…
流行 大家大胆的玩吧
pop. And have some fun.
他在家啊
Ah, he’s home.
老丹 别来无恙
Dano, what’s up, man?
麻烦胶 好兄弟 我的救星来了
Troublegum, my brother. My troubles are over.
快过来抱抱
What say you give me some love?
好地方 梦想家园
This is it, gangsta paradise.
-是吧 -见到你真高兴
– Right? – I’m glad to see you.
托你的福
Thanks to you, thanks to you.
虽然刚见面 也来抱一个
Come give me a hug. I don’t know you, but…
这位是格蕾塔 唱歌♥写歌♥都很棒
That’s Gretta. Great singer and songwriter.
-再抱一个 -还要吗
– Let’s get another one. – Another one?
你跑哪儿去了 消失两三年
Where have you been? It’s been two or three years.
实在不厚道
I don’t appreciate this shit.
混得不太好
Been on the down low a little bit.
-东忙西忙 -等待机会来到
– Doing this, doing that. – Waiting for the next move.
时刻准备出招
Anticipating the next groove.
我知道你的才华埋没了好久
I know you got a lot of shit to prove. Right?
藏在凡人中间 等待灵感出现
Been on the underground, looking for that new sound.
这可不是随随便便
We ain’t fucking around.
如果感觉不对 就是不对
Yeah, ’cause if it ain’t right, then it’s wrong.
前路漫漫
And the road is long,
有多强大 就看下一刻表现
and you’re only as strong as your next move.
-怎么样 -棒极了
– You feel that? – Good, man.
唱出了我的心声
That’s pretty much it.
突然来了灵感
That was like some paranormal activity
文思如泉涌
type shit moving through me.
-你懂我 -见到你高兴坏了
– You know me. – I’m just so happy to see you.
真好
So nice.
大吉米 都记下了吗
Fat Jimmy, did you get that down?
-记下了 -简直是神来之词
– Yeah, I got it. – ‘Cause that was exceptionally good.
手给我 亲爱的 兄弟有何吩咐
Hold my hand, baby, come on. Now, how can I help you, brother?
出一张室外专辑吗
An outdoor album?
-没错 -超赞的想法
– That’s right. – That’s fucking crazy.
我能想到就好了 要怎么帮你
I wish I could’ve thought of that. What do you want me to do?
我缺人 一个贝斯手和一个鼓手
I need musicians. I need a bass player and a drummer.
-这里多的是人 -但我们付不起工钱
– I got plenty of musicians. – The problem is we can’t pay them.
没问题 我来付
Fuck it, I’ll pay them.
-为什么 -什么为什么
– Why? – What do you mean, why?
为了兄弟 我乐意
For him, of course.
-下来啊 -不要
– Now, come on… – No.
-小美女快进池子来 -来啊
– Get your sexy self in the pool. – Come on.
别碰我 小心我杀了你
No. Don’t you touch me. I will kill you. I will.
英国妞 放不开
She’s English. She’s a little uptight.
-祝制♥作♥专辑顺利 格蕾塔 -谢谢
– Good luck on the album, Gretta. – Thank you.
眼前的一切 这片楼 这些车
Everything you see around here, this crib, these cars,
都多亏了他 我永远不会忘
they’re all because of him, and I don’t ever forget that.
-我明白 -不 不
– I get it. – No, no, no, no, no.
你不明白
You can’t know.
他很有才华 只是消沉了几年
A guy like that falls on his lip for a couple of years,
人们就忘了他是谁
people lose sight of who he is,
开始不尊重他了
and they don’t treat him with the respect he deserves.
别听他瞎扯 都是废话
Hey, don’t listen to anything he’s saying. It’s bullshit.
-上车 -来了
– Come on. – Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – All right.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
有需要尽管说
Anything you need, OK?
太爱你了兄弟 谢谢
I love you, man. Thank you.
我喜欢这姑娘
I like her.
你确定吗 你认真听了吗
Are you serious? Are you listening to this? Really?
用得上 效果一定很棒
We’re gonna use it! It’s gonna be genius.
-大天才 -你根本没好好听
– You’re a genius. – You’re not listening to this.
你没听到我所听到的东西
You don’t hear what I hear.
好好利用 美妙极了
You’re gonna make this amazing, beautiful.
-超喜欢 -开始了吗
– I love it. – Got it?
那群孩子的吵闹声肯定特别大
Those kids are gonna be all over this track.
-我听听 -跟你说一声
– Come here. – Just so you know.
拿好
Take that.
小朋友们 过来过来
Little children, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo!
球先给我
Let me see this for a second.
叔叔要在这里录歌♥
Listen, I’m shooting a song down here,
大家保持安静 就五分钟好吗
I need you to be quiet for five minutes.
-不好 -我给你们钱
– No, thanks. – I’ll… I’ll pay you.
-多少钱 -每人一美元
– How much? – A buck each.
-逗谁呢 五美元 -总共五美元
– You’re funny. Five dollars. – Five bucks for all of you guys.
两美元 每人两美元
OK, hey, OK, two bucks, two bucks each.
-不要 -没门
– No. – No way.
行了 知道了 每人五美元好吧
All right, all right, all right, five bucks each.
给我们每人五美元
We’re gonna do this for five bucks
五根棒棒糖 每个人
and five lollipops, one for each of us.
还要一盒烟和一个打火机
Throw in a box of cigarettes and a lighter.
烟只能给一根
I’ll give you one cigarette for each of you to smoke
轮着抽 加一包火柴 怎么样
and you share it, and a pack of matches, all right?
-成交 -很好 你们会唱歌♥吗
– Yes. – All right. Can you sing?
你熟睡的时候
When you were asleep
我在外游走
And I was out walking
突然有个声音
The voices started to speak
在那里说个不停
And they wouldn’t stop talking
我看见了许多征兆
There were signs all around
忍♥不住胡思乱想
It really got my mind racing
原来你一直都是对的
You were right all along
必须要改变
Something’s gotta change
停下来
Hold on
这些都不属于我
Hold on they’re not for me
停一停
Hold on
一切都会好起来的
‘Cause everything’s coming up roses
没关系
Roses
我们重操旧业
Now we’re back on the street
因为有首歌♥值得歌♥唱
Found a song that’s worth singing
当时的我一败涂地
The blur that knows a defeat
而你却被成功环绕
While your victory bell’s ringing
我的生活却已支离破碎
My whole life’s turned around
为了成全你的追寻
For this thing you keep chasing
原来你一直都是对的
You were right all along
该改变的是我
It’s me who’s got to change
停下来
Hold on
这些都不属于我
Hold on they’re not for me
停一停
Hold on
一切都会好起来的
‘Cause everything’s coming up roses
停下来 停下来
Hold on, hold on
停下来 停下来
Hold on, hold on
停下来 停下来
Hold on, hold on
停下来 停下来
Hold on, hold on
停下来 停下来
Hold on, hold on
停下来 停下来
Hold on, hold on
停下来 停下来
Hold on, hold on
好极了 非常棒
Yes! Yes, that was it.
肯定成功
Yes, it’s gonna work!
天哪 那是帝国大厦吗
Oh my God, is that the Empire State?
没错 就在这儿
Yeah, right here.
放在这里
Set up here.
-正对那里 -真棒
– Get that. – It’s really good.
-非常棒 -风向也正好
– Yeah, it’s great. – The wind’s good, right?
不会太吵 很不错
It’s not too loud. It’s good, it’s good,
挺不错的
I think it’s good.
还能看到别人窗子里面 可有趣了
And we can look into people’s windows, which is always fun.
想和我一起去接瓦莱特吗
You want to come with me to get Violet?