Trying to light up the dark
可我们都是迷途的星星
But are we all lost stars
想要点亮黑夜无垠
Trying to light up the dark
献给我的哥哥
吉姆
[音乐人 本片上映前病逝 丹的原型]
-你要去哪 -回家
– Where are you going? – Uh… home.
-你有事吗 -其实…
– What’s on your mind? – OK, um…
我不想让你们公♥司♥发♥售♥我的唱片了
I don’t want your label to release my album.
可以啊
Fine.
-“可以” 真的吗 -是啊
– Fine? Really? – Well…
我以为你会很不高兴
No, because I thought that you’d be really upset.
不会 这是你的专辑
No. It’s your album.
那你打算怎么做
So, what do you want to do with it, then?
-就这样 -恩
– There it is. – Yeah.
一张专辑售价一美元
That’s the whole album for a dollar.
一块钱一本书 就是这样
A buck for a book. The whole thing.
一旦发布就没法回头了
Now, once this goes out, that’s it.
-就这么卖♥♥了 -是啊
– They’re gone. – Yeah.
-你确定要这么干吗 -确定
– Are you sure you want to do this? – Yeah.
-要不卖♥♥两块呗 -你真是个财迷
– How about two bucks? – You’re such a capitalist.
不用 一美元挺好 卖♥♥掉之后呢
No, a buck is fair, and then, you know,
我们大家均分收入
we’ll split it evenly between everyone
马尔科姆 瑞秋 所有人 来吧
and Malcolm and Rachel… everyone. Come on.
一按键就没得回头啦
Once I press this, that’s it.
我的生意伙伴要宰了我了
I’m going to war with my whole business.
太刺♥激♥了
That’s so exciting.
-好了 -你在做什么
– OK… – What are you doing?
呼叫支援
Calling reinforcements.
怎么了
What?
瞧 我让麻烦胶在推特上宣传专辑
Check it out. I got Troublegum to tweet out the album.
他有多少粉丝
How many followers does he have?
全世界都是吧
Apparently the entire world.
是个活人都会关注他
Just about every living human being follows him.
穆里根先生
Mr. Mulligan.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
专辑销量网站上有新闻呢
News for you on the InterWebs.
-我靠 -你完全不知情吗
– Shit. – You didn’t know nothing about this?
-不知道 她卖♥♥了多少 -不知道吗
– No. How many did she sell? – No?
10万 今天一天
10,000. Today.
麻烦胶发推力挺
Troublegum tweeted about it.
哥们 要是麻烦胶想帮她
Man, if Troublegum helped her out,
那是因为他喜欢她 对吗
it’s because he liked her, all right?
他们是艺人嘛 他们是好心
They’re artists. They’re great…
你真的完全不知情吗
You didn’t know nothing about this?
蒙在鼓里 倒是还挺有意思的
Nothing. It’s kind of funny, though.
-真的吗 -多有意思啊 伙计
– Is it really? – It’s pretty funny, man.
你真有眼光 老兄
Boo-boo, you know how to pick ’em, boy.
专辑确实不错 挺好
It’s kind of good. It’s good.
-可不 惊为天人 -是啊
– It is. It’s kind of epic. – Yeah.
收拾东西走人
Clean out your locker.
回见
See you later.