不 你有权这样
No. You’re entitled.
你最近在做什么
So… what have you been up to?
天啊
God…
真是棒极了 格蕾塔
It’s… amazing, Gretta.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Totally.
背景音 还有这城市
Ambient sound, and… the city.
没加配乐吗 什么都没加
That’s it? No overdubs? Nothing?
不 不 不 就是你听到的那样
No, no, no, it’s just the way you hear it.
-天啊 这真是太棒了 -是吧
– God, it’s so great. – Yeah.
他们跟你签约了吗
They’re really offering you a deal?
没有…我不知道
No… well, I don’t know.
他要先给他的合伙人听 然后再定
He has to play it to his partner first. So we’ll see.
真不敢相信他做的这一切
I cannot believe what he’s done with your songs.
是吧 他很厉害
I know. He’s amazing.
你该让他给你录专辑的
You should get him to do your record.
不 太晚了 我们刚在洛杉矶录了
No, it’s too late. We just finished mastering the record in LA.
我们在不同的录音棚录了一路
I recorded in various studios on the road.
-你的专辑叫什么名字 -在路上
– Wow. So, what’s it called? – “On the Road.”
有点凯鲁亚克[小说家]的味道
Kind of like Kerouac.
是的 是的 的确如此
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
这个名字挺糟糕的
That’s actually a terrible album name.
不 我…
No, I…
-凯鲁亚克的《在路上》就挺好 -不 很糟糕
– I mean, it worked for him. – No. It’s bad.
-其实… -我知道你也觉得糟糕
– It’s… – I know that you know it’s bad, too.
不 我…
No, I’m…
-其实… -算了 你想听听吗
– you know… – Anyway, would you like to go hear it?
-好啊 -太好了
– I would love to hear it. – OK.
可我们都是迷途的星星
But are we all lost stars
戴夫·科尔 《在路上》
想要点亮黑夜无垠
Trying to light up the dark
我仿佛看见你放声哭泣
I thought I saw you out there crying
我仿佛听见你在呼唤我
I thought I heard you call my name
我仿佛听见你放声哭泣
I thought I heard you out there crying
一如既往
Just the same
你觉得怎么样
All right… what do you think?
我觉得我得再听一遍
I think I need to listen to it again.
不 不 我要你的第一感觉
No. No, I want… I want your immediate reaction.
我的第一感觉
My immediate reaction?
好吧
OK.
我觉得你的歌♥被后期制♥作♥盖住了
I… I think that you’ve lost the songs in the production.
明白吗 比如《迷途的星星》
You know? I mean, OK, take “Lost Stars.”
我是当情歌♥来写的 但…
I wrote it as a… as a ballad, and… I don’t know,
现在听着像烂大街的口水歌♥
it sounds like a piece of stadium pop.
是 但我想把它做成热歌♥
Yeah, but I wanted to turn it into a hit.
-为什么 -还用问为什么吗
– Why? – “Why?” What kind of question is that?
歌♥是你写的 创作的功劳都是你的
You’re the writer. You get sole writing credit on it.
-会给你很大帮助 -我知道 但是
– This is huge for you. – Yeah, but, I mean,
你不该失去歌♥曲的本意
you weren’t supposed to lose the song in it,
明白吗 我的意思是…
you know? I mean, it’s…
这歌♥本来很精致
it’s delicate. I really… I just…
我觉得你得重新编曲
I think you should get it remixed.
但录的时候大家都喜欢 这歌♥很好
Ah, but everyone loves it when we do it. It’s amazing.
你得来看现场表演
You have to come see it live.
观众的反应 场内的气氛完全不一样
The reaction to it, the energy in the room just changes.
你为什么这么在意别人的想法
Why are you so worried about what other people think?
这是…这是我们的歌♥
It’s… it’s our song.
没错 但音乐不就是这样吗
It is, but, you know, isn’t that what music is about?
为了和人们分享
It’s about sharing it with people.
这首歌♥不行 戴夫
No, not that song, Dave.
好吧 那我们要找谁来编曲
OK, well, good, then who do we get to remix this?
米姆 也许她可以来
Mim. Maybe you should get Mim to remix it.
当真吗 原来你不想说专辑的事
Really? OK, so this is obviously not anything about the album.
你觉得呢
You think?
别 别搞成这样
Don’t. Don’t become this, like,
音乐情侣档 好吗
music biz couple, you know?
为了我们的专辑争吵
Arguing about our, um… our albums.
有意思的是
The funny thing about this is
我宁可把这张破专辑丢进大海里
that I’d throw that fucking record into the ocean
只要我们能接着聊下去
if we could just continue this conversation right now.
这才是我想聊的 好吗
This is what I want to talk about. OK?
如果我能说些什么或是做些什么
And if I could somehow say something or do anything
能把我之前的混账事一笔勾销
that would undo what I did to us, then…
告诉我怎么做 帮帮我
just tell me what it is. Help me.
你会吗
Would you?
你会把专辑丢进大海吗
Would you throw it in the ocean?
你…希望我丢吗
Would you… would you want me to?

No.
不 我只是觉得
No, I just, you know, I think…
一切都变了
I think everything’s changed.
想要适应没那么简单
And I’m… I’m just finding it a bit hard to adjust.
我明白 是这样没错
I know. It makes sense.
但我们得想办法…
But we’re just gonna have to find a way to…
走过这一段 一起走过这一段
get through this, get through this together.
你是什么时候想回头的
When did you, like, when did you realize that?
你在语♥音♥留言里给我唱歌♥的时候
When you sang to me on my voice-mail.
我意识到这个世界上只有你
I realized that nobody on Earth in their right mind
能隔着这么远表达自己的心意
would ever do anything remotely like that,
我被打动了
and… that killed me.
完全打动了 你…
That crushed me. You…
彻底赢回了我的心
completely won me over.
我并不想赢回你的心
I wasn’t trying to win you over,
只是想告诉你滚远点
I was trying to tell you to fuck off.
木已成舟
And I had. And…
而现在…你又想要回头
and now, you know, you’ve… you’ve come back and…
又要旧事重提
and you’ve opened the whole thing up again,
我觉得 其实…
and I think, actually, I think…
我觉得我该走了 这个还你
I think I’m gonna have to go. Um, take that.
我得走了 这样有点太快了
I’m gonna go, ’cause it’s all a bit much.
我明白
I hear you. Just…
慢慢来 我哪儿也不去
take your time. I’m not going anywhere.
你就待在长椅上等吗
You’re gonna stay on the bench?
对 我要住在这条椅子上
Yes, I’m gonna live on this bench.
来格莱木希吧
Come to the Gramercy.
周六 拜托
On Saturday. Please.
听听这首歌♥ 我希望你能看到
Just hear the song. I want you to see…
大家有多喜欢你的作品
how everyone’s just falling in love with what you created.
别像专辑里那么唱
Please don’t play it like that.
好了
Ok.
瞧瞧你 高雅得体 这才是我女儿
Well, look at you. A vision of pure class. There’s my daughter.
-不会吧 -做好了
– No way. – There it is.
-就是这张吗 -没错
– Is this it? – Yeah.
-你的照片 -好耶
– There you are. – Yeah.
你看起来美极了 很酷吧
You look great. Look how cool you are.
我能留着吗 给朋友看看
Can I keep this? Show all my friends?
当然了 就是这么打算的 宝贝
Hell, yeah. That’s what it’s for, babe.
-瞧瞧你 有意思 -什么有意思
– Look at you. Hilarious. – Why is that hilarious?
我之前完全不知道你这么有天分
I just had no idea you were that talented.
完全没想到
I mean, I just didn’t know.
你是个真正的吉他手
You’re, like… you’re a real guitar player.
你有天分 真的
You got… you got some talent. Seriously.
你是觉得我该组个乐队吗
What, do you want me to start a band now, and…?
对 我们组个乐队吧
Yeah. Let’s start a band.
什么叫”我们组个乐队”
“Let’s start a band”?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why not?
我给你录音 给你当制♥作♥人
I’ll record you. I’ll produce you.
这个主意不错
I like this idea.
-真的吗 -当然
– Do you? – Yeah.
你有兴趣吗
You all… motivated now?
这是家庭传统 就像杰克逊五兄弟
It’s a family business. It’s like the Jackson Five.
-又开始扯了 -穆里根三人组
– There you go. – The Mulligan Three.
-你进来吗 -不了 我得…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!