没人可以推脱时
And you have cursed me
你总是指责我
When there’s no one left to blame
而我依然爱着你
And I have loved you just the same
你♥他♥妈♥打碎了
And you have broken
每一条规则
Every single fucking rule
而我像傻瓜一样爱着你
And I have loved you like a fool
再来一遍
One more?
各位 这是玛丽安
Everybody, this is, uh… this is Miriam.
这是格蕾塔 这是我女儿瓦莱特
This is Gretta. This is my daughter, Violet.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
过来 宝贝
Come on, babe.
玛丽安 谢谢 谢谢
Miriam, thank you. Thank you.
是不是太高了
It’s not too high, is it?
在这弹贝斯[低音]一点也不高
That’s not too high for a bass. Exactly.
贝斯就该这么高
No one should play bass unless it’s this high.
要我帮你连放大器吗 还是你自己来
You want me to set your amp or are you good? OK.
不 不 不 等等 等等
No, no, no, no, no! Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up…
瑞秋 高♥潮♥时
Rachel, at the top, or…
进得再缓和点
yeah, at the top, come in a little bit more gradually.
-大吉米 你怎么回事 -怎么了
– Fat Jimmy, come on, man. – What’s up?
好吧 好吧
All right, man, all right.
警♥察♥不会来的
Police ain’t gonna get you up here.
好好秀秀低音 哥们
Let’s hear that bass, my brother.
-我明白 我明白 -拜托了
– I got you, baby, I got you. – Come on, man.
等一等 你会弹贝斯吗
I’m sorry, wait a minute. Um, do you play bass?
你唱跑调了 而且死气沉沉的
You were out of tune. You were flat.
我在网上看到你以前是弹贝斯的
‘Cause I read on the Internet that you used to play bass.
既然瓦莱特
So, um, I think seeing as we’ve got Violet
要负责吉他
doing some guitar on this,
或许你们全家都该参与一下
this should be a family affair.
我是个音乐制♥作♥人 因为我不弹贝斯
I’m a producer ’cause I don’t play bass, baby.
不 你得弹
Yes, you are… You got to do it.
你得弹
You got to do it.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你可以随时开始 也可以等着
Come in whenever you want, you know? You can wait.
简单点就好
Just, you know, keep it simple.
-好的 -你没问题的
– OK. – You’re gonna be great.
-我都不知道要不要弹 -没关系
– I don’t even know if I’m gonna play. – Whatever.
如果你想 就弹出来
If you feel like it, do it, OK?
很棒的
You know, it’s totally cool.
但不要造作夸张 或者想
You know, but don’t feel like you have to overdo it
证明什么
or prove anything.
他们都是严肃的音乐人
These guys are serious musicians.
语♥音♥留言 未接来电
伙计们 抱歉 能休息五分钟吗
Guys, can we… Sorry. Can we take five?
好吧 休息五分钟 不是十分钟
All right, let’s take five. Five, not ten.
我要回纽约参加一个演奏会
Hey. I’m back in New York for a gig.
我听见你在留言里唱歌♥了 我想见你
I got your singing message. I have to see you.
给我打电♥话♥ 请打给我
Uh, call me. Please call me.
或许
Oh maybe
你不必故作善良
You don’t have to kill so kind
假装安抚我
Pretend to ease my mind
可你不需要
When baby you won’t
亲爱的
Oh sugar
你不必甜言蜜语
You don’t have to be so sweet
我知道你要去见谁
I know who you’re going to meet
别说我不知道
Don’t say that I don’t
或许
So maybe
我不该对你念念不忘
I won’t let your memory haunt me
我要和孤独一起梦游
I’ll be sleepwalking with the lonely
如果你带我回家
If you’re taking me home
如果不再爱我请告诉我
Tell me if I’m back on my own
把借给你的心还给我
Giving back a heart that’s on loan
如果你想回家请告诉我
Just tell me if you wanna go home
如果你想回家请告诉我
Tell me if you wanna go home
如果不再爱我请告诉我
Tell me if I’m back on my own
把借给你的心还给我
Giving back a heart that’s on loan
如果你想回家请告诉我
Tell me if you wanna go home
宝贝
Baby
如果你带我回家
If you’re taking me home
如果不再爱我请告诉我
Tell me if I’m back on my own
把借给你的心还给我
Giving back a heart that’s on loan
如果你要走请告诉我
Tell me if you wanna go
要走 要走 要走 要走
Wanna go, wanna go, wanna go, wanna
因为我不知道
‘Cause I’m just not sure
该如何回去
How to get back there
而如果你不在了
And I just can’t bear
我也无法忍♥受
If you’re not there
如果你想回家请告诉我
Tell me if you wanna go home
如果不再爱我请告诉我
Tell me if I’m back on my own
把借给你的心还给我
Giving back a heart that’s on loan
如果你想回家请告诉我
Just tell me if you wanna go home
因为我不知道
‘Cause I’m just not sure
该如何回到那里
How to get back there
而我也无法忍♥受
And I just can’t bear
如果你不在那里
If you’re not there
你们他妈都小点声
Turn down that motherfucking music!
给我们三分钟
Give us three more minutes!
-我要报♥警♥了 -不要报♥警♥
– I’m calling the cops! – You’re not calling the cops!
天啊 瓦莱特
Oh my God! Oh, Violet!
警♥察♥来了 我们撤
And now the police! Come on, let’s go.
-你好 -恭喜你
– Hello. – Congratulations.
谢谢 咱们得碰个杯
Thank you. We should have a toast right now.
-为你的新专辑 -为我们的新专辑
– To your album? – To our album.
-不是吧 -好吧 别太激动
– Really? – All right. Don’t get too excited.
-我就是试试 -好吧
– I’m just trying it out. – OK.
要用这个碰杯吗
Should we toast with that?
天啊 这破玩意有人喝吗
Goddamn, how do people drink that?
我们来玩个游戏吧
We’re gonna play a game, OK?
我接下来放的这首曲子会让人特别想跳舞
We’re gonna play a song that is impossible to not dance to.
但你们不许跳
I defy you not to dance to this song.
很好 很好
This is good. This is good!
你很想跳 你很想跳
You know you want to. You know you want to!
你很想跳 怎么办呢
You know you want to. So where is it?
你很想跳 你很想 你很想
You know you want to. You do, you do.
就是这样 就是这样
There it is! There it is!
回头见
I’ll see you.
我要送他们回家
I’m gonna give them a ride home.
-好的 -晚安
– Cool. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-再见 -谢谢你做的这一切
– Bye. – Thank you for everything.
不 谢谢你做的这一切
No, thank you for everything.
-再见 -再见
– See you. – Bye!
-晚安 格蕾塔 -晚安 格蕾塔
– Good night, Gretta. – Good night, Gretta.
专辑一定会超赞的
It’s gonna be awesome.
好吧 混♥蛋♥ 见个面吧
巡演怎么样
So, how was touring?
巡演很不错 很累 很苦
Touring was amazing, grueling, punishing,
-让人振奋 -你找到自我了吗
– inspiring. – Did you find yourself?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你倒是蓄上胡子了 瞧瞧你自己
You certainly found a beard, anyway. Look at that thing.
是啊 好浓
Yeah. It’s… it’s intense.
-还好密 -是的
– It’s big. – Yeah.
米姆和你一起去巡演了吗
Did Mim go with you? On tour?
你还真是单刀直入
You want to go straight into this, then?
你们…
Are you…
你们是幸福快乐地在一起了
are you the happiest couple ever?
还是一个月后就分了手
Or did you… break up after a month
然后她坐着巴士回纽约了
and she came back to New York on a bus?
其实是火车
It was a train… actually.
抱歉这么刻薄
I’m sorry. I’m being a bitch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!