命里注定成不了好丈夫
just don’t make good life partners.
-也不是好父亲 -看来如此
– Or fathers. – Yeah, it certainly looks that way.
不是针对后半句
I didn’t mean about the fathers bit.
你是个不错的父亲
You make a very good father.
-是吗 -或许不是好合作伙伴
– Yeah, right. – Maybe just not a good partner.
这是什么
What is that?
-这个吗 -对
– This? – Yeah.
分离器
That’s a splitter.
接上它两副耳机可以同时收听
It’s for, uh, two headphones going into one input.
和玛丽安第一次约会时留下的
It’s actually from my first date with Miriam.
真的吗
It is?
怎么说
What do you mean?
我们逛遍整个城市 听着她的随身听
We walked all over the city listening to her CD player.
那天晚上
I don’t think we said more than
我俩都没怎么和对方说话
two words to each other the whole night.
那是新年夜 两个月后我们就结婚了
That was New Year’s Eve, and we were married two months later.
很棒的故事
Wow. That’s lovely.
你手♥机♥里有哪些歌♥
What kind of music you got on your phone?
我不想和你分享歌♥单 真的不想
I’m not giving you access to my music library. I’m really not.
个人的小品味 要让你见笑的
There’s a lot of embarrassing, very guilty pleasures in there.
我也一样
Mine, too.
播放列表能让你了解一个人
You can tell a lot about a person by what’s on their playlist.
我知道 所以我才担心
I know you can. That’s what’s worrying me.
-那要不要试一下 -好吧
– So are we gonna do this? – OK.
试一下吧
OK, let’s do it.
这首歌♥超赞的
This is a really good choice!
-天才 -天才
– Genius. – Genius.
-很完美对不对 -是啊 是啊
– Perfect, right? – Yeah, yeah.
-很棒 -没错
– Great. – Yeah.
-完了 我忘了… -什么
– Oh, no, I forgot… – What?
好吧 好吧 我们得跳舞
OK, OK, we got to dance!
-什么 -我们得跳舞
– What? – We got to dance!
好的 好的
All right, all right.
-我们… -去哪里跳
– Yeah, we got to… – Where?
我们得跳舞
We got to dance.
-这边走 我认得路 -这边
– This way, I know, I know, I know. – This way.
你可能会觉得
OK, so, I’m quite frightened,
这首歌♥有点俗气
’cause you might find this cheesy,
但这是我最爱的电影里
but it is one of my favorite songs
最爱的曲子
from one of my favorite films,
准备好了吗
so are you ready?
很不错吧
It’s good, right?
-所以我才爱音乐 -为什么
– That’s what I love about music. – What?
哪怕多平淡的场景
One of the most banal scenes
音乐都能赋予它深厚的意义
is suddenly invested with so much meaning, you know?
而平淡
All these banalities,
突然间变成了
they’re suddenly turned into these…
美丽而热烈的珍珠
these beautiful, effervescent pearls.
从音乐中破壳而出
From music.
我得说 我岁数变大了
I’ve got to say, as I’ve gotten older,
这样的珍珠
these pearls are just becoming
也是越来越少了
increasingly more and more rare to me.
束缚多珍珠少吧
More string than pearls?
是啊 你得在重重束缚中挣扎
Yeah. You’ve got to travel over a lot more string
才能发现珍珠
to get to the pearls.
这一刻就是一颗珍珠 格蕾塔
This moment is a pearl, Gretta.
的确有点像
It sort of is, isn’t it?
这一切都是珍珠
All this has been a pearl.
你们好
Hey, guys!
-你好 -你好 史蒂夫
– Hi. – Hello, Steve.
快过来看
Come on and check it out.
你男朋友刚赢了音乐大奖
Your boyfriend just won a Music Gong.
-不可能 -真难以置信
– No way. – You won’t believe it.
他蓄了胡子
Done something to his face.
非常感谢
Wow, thank you so much.
我还真有点吃惊 太不可思议了
I’m a bit taken aback by this. This is incredible.
这证明一个默默无闻的人也可以成功
Uh, it just proves that a guy from nowhere can actually make it
只要他追寻自己的梦想
if he follows his dreams.
我一直在浴室里 用沐浴露瓶子
I’ve been practicing this speech into a shampoo bottle
练习这段演讲
in the shower my entire life.
-谢谢你 -胡子不错 你这无能货
– Uh, gosh, thank you. – Nice beard, you fucking loser.
什么梦想 我们从没有过梦想
What dreams? We never had those dreams.
-我可不记得了 -你怎么知道
– I don’t remember those dreams. – How do you know?
因为我了解他
Because I know him.
没准是私人梦想
Maybe they were private dreams.
他只是没有告诉你
Maybe he just never told you about them.
我是跟谁一起过了五年啊
Who was I living with for the last five years?
你可是和摇滚明星过的
Baby, you’ve been living with a rock star.
只是那时他不知道
Only he didn’t know it.
没关系 反正现在他知道了
It didn’t matter, but now that he does,
这些人注定要和摇滚乐共度一生
I’ve got to tell you, these people get married to it.
他们迷恋音乐
They fall in love with the music,
他们迷恋灯光
they fall in love with the lights,
他们迷恋旅途 小妞什么的
they fall in love with the road, the chicks, all that shit.
但不管他多么努力
And no matter how hard he tries,
他都无法让一个女人幸福
he’s never gonna be able to make a woman happy.
行了 明早见
All right. See you in the morning.
他看起来蠢死了
He just looks a dick!
-他为什么要这样 -我不知道
– Why would he do that? – I don’t know.
为什么 我来告诉你为什么
Why would anyone? I’ll tell you why he’d do it.
他就是想成为那种家伙
He wants to look like the guy
嘴上说着我根本没意识到自己长胡子了
who doesn’t realize “I’ve grown a beard.
我太忙了 迷失在音乐创作中了
I was so busy lost inside myself writing music,
我没意识到胡子比脖子都粗了
I didn’t realize I’d grown a beard the size of my neck.”
我得很俗套地说一句
I’m gonna sound quite cheesy over it.
我还是像傻瓜一样爱过他
I loved him like a fool.
我不觉得俗套
I don’t think that’s cheesy.
我觉得这像首好歌♥
I think that sounds like a phenomenal song.
-真的吗 -真的 像首歌♥
– Does it? – Yeah, it sounds like a song.
我觉得你应该赶紧把这首歌♥写下来
I think it sounds like a song you should write right now.
-现在吗 -赶紧写
– Right now? – Write it down.
-赶紧写 赶紧写 -好吧 好吧
– Write it down, write it down. – OK, OK.
你文思泉涌
You’re in the zone.
-说我文思泉涌 -我文思泉涌
– Say, “I’m in the zone.” – I’m in the zone.
别跟个矜持的英国妞似的
Don’t say it like a posh English girl,
-你要说得像个纽约人 -滚
– Say it like someone in New York. – Fuck off!
说”我他妈正文思泉涌呢”
Say, “I’m in the fucking zone.”
-我他妈文思泉涌 -我他妈文思泉涌
– I’m in the fucking zone. – I’m in the fucking zone.
我要写歌♥了 我他妈不在乎
I’m gonna write a song, I don’t give a shit.
我要写歌♥了
I’m gonna write a song.
-闭嘴 -好吧 我闭嘴
– Actually shut up. – All right, I’m shushing…
拨号♥中
OK, dialing.
-准备好 -开到外放
– All right, here we go. – Speaker.
我是戴夫·科尔
Hey, this is Dave Kohl.
我正忙事业呢
Uh, I am probably busy doing something awesome,
有事请留言
so leave me a message
虽然我可能不会打给你
and I probably won’t be able to get back to you at all, ever.
我们时不时地碰着运气
We take a chance from time to time
我们四处去冒险
And put our necks out on the line
你打碎了我们之间
And you have broken
所有的诺言
Every promise that we made
而我依旧爱着你
And I have loved you anyway
挑好时机离开我
Took a fine time to leave me
让感情风干
hangin’ out to dry
我对你已经彻底失望
Understand now I’m greivin’
请不要浪费我的时间
So don’t you waste my time
因为我力量的源泉 已经随你离开
‘Cause you have taken all the wind out from my sails
而我还是爱着你
And I have loved you just the same
等你远走高飞 我们终于明白
We finally find this then you’re gone
你去追寻你的彩虹
Been chasin’ rainbows all along

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!