当我走进门 看到她
And I walked in and I saw her and…
我知道事情
I just knew something was…
不对劲
different.
就像你说的那个法语单词
I think it’s like that French word of yours.
– 茫然 – 嗯
– Dépaysement. – Yeah.
她说
She said…
是时候分手了
she thought it was a good time for a break.
太糟糕了
That’s terrible.
你是怎么做的?
What did you do?
我还能怎么办
What could I do?
难不成痛哭流涕 求她回来?
Beg? Cry?
没有
Didn’t.
我什么都没做
Didn’t do any of it.
就..坐在那儿
Just… sat there.
不知所措
Devastated.
天 我当时彻底..
God, I was so completely…
傻了眼
Blindsided.
没错
Yeah.
于是一切告一段落
That was it.
直到今天
Till tonight.
太搞笑了
It’s funny.
我中午就到这儿了 但我就是不能离开车站
I got to the city at noon and I just couldn’t leave the station.
我做不到
I just couldn’t do it.
进退两难直到摊上我?
Stuck in the middle till you got stuck with me?
摊上你?
Am I stuck with you?
不幸的事实
Sorry to tell you.
说出来好伤人心喔
Sounds bad when you put it like that.
对不起
I’m sorry.
怎么说?
For what?
让你坐在这儿 一直说伤心事
For letting you sit out here and talk about it for so long
还不劝你回去
and not making you go back.
没事
Oh, no.
我是不会回去的
No, that’s not happening.
你为了一个指示大老远来纽约
You didn’t come all the way to New York
却什么也不做
for a sign to do nothing.
好吧 我以为她是单身
Yeah, well, I thought she’d be alone.
浪漫地生活着
Not like in a depressing way.
不是这么颓废
In like a romantic way.
那样的姑娘绝不可能形单影只
A girl like that is never alone.
这不是你的借口
So you can’t use that for an excuse.
更何况 你们俩之间还有火花
And there was something between you.
你看到了 我也看到了
You saw it and I saw it.
那说明不了什么
That doesn’t mean anything.

It means something.
那说明了你还有机会
It means you have a chance.
什么机会 找虐的机会?
For what… to get slammed?
戒指那事之后 你每天不都活得很虐吗?
Haven’t you felt slammed every day since the ring thing?
旧情复燃的可能性有多大 你也算不准
And you don’t know the odds.
或许是十万亿分之一
Could be one in a trillion.
也可能是二分之一
It could be one in two.
这是一段尚有遗憾的恋情
Anyway, this is about regret.
复合的几率通常为百分之百
And those odds are always 100%.
你们俩之间有火花 尼克
There was a spark, Nick.
和她一起的那个男人
And that guy she was with?
科尔
Cole?
那种男人我见多了
I’ve seen that guy all my life.
你比得上一千个科尔
You’re worth a thousand Coles.
那刚才十万亿分之一是怎么回事?
What happened to a trillion?
他个儿高嘛
He was tall.
她可能压根就没和他在一起
She might not even be with him!
她说 “我住在索呼大酒店”
She said, “I am staying at the Soho Grand.”
你又不是去向她求婚
You’re not gonna ask her to marry you.
万一我一不小心开口求婚了呢?
What if I ask her to get married by mistake?
老天阿 为什么看起来明明很微不足道的选择
God. Why is it that any one decision
却偏偏会是你人生中最重要的决定?
always seems too small to be the biggest decision of your life?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但有时候 你必须要
But sometimes you have to just
做出抉择 然后纵身一跃
make the choice and jump.
你说得对 你说得没错
You’re right. You’re right.
我会去争取的
I’ll do it.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
你打算一直都牵着我的手吗?
Are you planning on holding my hand the whole time?
不是啦
No.
把你的小号♥给我
Give me your trumpet.
怎么样?
So?
我回去了 她很高兴
She’s happy I came back.
约定明天一起吃午餐
We’re going to lunch tomorrow.
– 我说吧? – 一共三个人
– See? – The three of us.
她还邀请了那个男人?
She invited that guy?
当然没有
Of course not.
邀请了我?
She invited me?
也不是
Nope.
尼克 你能停下来好好和我讲话吗?
Nick, will you stop and talk to me?
她怀孕了
She’s pregnant.
不过 总体来说不错 你知道为什么吗?
But it’s good, though, you know why?
你猜她说了什么
You know what she said?
她说 她一直相信我的能力
She said she’s happy I’m auditioning for Duke
我要去杜克面试 她很开心
’cause she always believed in me.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
因为你太傻了?
Sorry you’re an idiot?
好吧 我也和你一样傻
Well, me, too.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
如果你不好 我真的不知道
Well, because if you’re not, I really don’t know
我会有多内疚
what I’ll do with the guilt.
没事 我只是不太开心而已
Well, then I’m miserable.
在她离开以后 这应该是我最好的状态了
It’s probably the most okay I’ve been since she’s left.
因为 我好歹认识到一些实实在在的事实
Because at least I know something concrete, you know?
而不是沉浸于年复一年的幻想
Instead of having years of fantasies and…
和复合的可能性之中
possibilities…
一切都结束了
I know it’s over.
所以 还是谢谢你
So… thank you for that.
没关系
Okay.
我还在等着你说大结局呢
I’m still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
她说 她从未这么开心过
She said she’s never been so happy.
但我需要变得更加成熟
But I guess I got to be grown up.
就算日子苦不堪言 也要活得风生水起
Got to be okay with not being okay.
即使这么做逊爆了
Which completely sucks.
所以 再次谢谢你
So… thank you for that, too.
好吧
Well…
那你现在打算怎么做?
what do you want to do now?
生活中所有残忍♥的事情 我们已经聊过了
We’ve covered every crucial topic in our lives.
还有什么没聊的?
What’s left?
闲聊呗
Small talk.
走吧
Come on.
已经过了我的睡觉时间了
It’s past my bedtime.
我觉得这个点你我都殚精力竭了
I think we’re both running on fumes at this point.
我知道 而且我很难受
I know and I feel bad!
你明天就要面试了
You have your audition tomorrow.
我觉得你本应该在睡觉
I feel like you should be sleeping
– 或是练习… – 没事
– or practicing or… – Nah.
那些事都不再重要了
I don’t think it matters anymore.
这句话什么意思?
What does that mean?
我不认为我会去参加面试
I don’t think I’m gonna go.
但那是你纽约之行的目的
But that’s why you came to New York.
问星星问月亮 寻找一个指示什么的
To ask the stars for a sign or whatever,
面试正是你的指示
and the audition was your sign.
我知道
I know.
但那个女孩才是重点
But the girl was the thing.
不行 我不会让你这样离开的
No, I’m not gonna let you get away with that.
我听过你演奏 你很享受
I heard you play, and you loved it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!