但还是比500美金要好一点
It’s got to be easier than $500, though.
恩…
Well…
我们尽力了 但我们没时间了
Did our best, but we are almost out of time.
不如你直接打给你先生
What if we just call your husband
然后和他说你在纽约?
and tell him you’re in New York?
我们可以编个好理由
We could make up a good reason.
他已经知道我来纽约的事情了
He already knows about New York.
但他不一定知道你来这儿做什么
Well, he doesn’t need to know what you’re doing here.
他也知道
He knows that, too.
那 为什么你非要比他早到家?
Well, then why do you have to beat him home?
怎么? 是不是有什么事情你必须在他到家之前做的?
What? Is there something you got to do before he gets there?
听着 不论是什么事
Look, whatever it is,
他如果还没能放下的话 那他真的是个白♥痴♥
he’s an idiot if he can’t put it past him.
而你可不是那种应该嫁给白♥痴♥的女孩
And you’re not the type of girl to marry an idiot.
即使我真的有什么要回去做的
Cause even if there were something that I needed to do
我还是没办法及时赶回去
when I get back, I’m still not gonna make it back in time.
好吧 那就让我们想办法搞定它
All right, so let’s figure out a way to make it okay
搞定那件你没做成但却一定要做的事 不管它到底是什么
that you didn’t do whatever it is you had to do.
听着 你可能已经想过这办法
Look, you may have already thought of this,
但 有没有别人能帮你做这事的?
but can someone else do it?
不论如何?
Whatever it is?
我没硬币了 你还有硬币吗?
I’m out of coins. Are you out of coins?
快接 快接 快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
喂?
Hello?
– 潘 是我 布鲁克 – 布鲁克
– Pam, it’s Brooke. – Brooke.
我很抱歉这么晚打来 我吵醒宝宝了吗?
I’m so sorry to call this late. Did I wake the baby?
不 没有 你还好吗? 怎么了?
No, no. Are you okay? What’s going on?
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know how to say this,
但我真的需要你帮我个大忙 现在就要
but I need a huge favor, and I need it now.
当然 当然 任何事
Of course, of course, anything.
好吧 你到我家去
Okay, so go to my house,
在后院有一把钥匙
and in the backyard there’s a key
就在过滤池旁边的那个磁体盒里
in the magnet box by the pool filter.
拿上钥匙 从后门进去
Take the key and go in the back door.
报♥警♥代码是4242
The alarm code is 4242.
上楼去卧室
Go up to the bedroom.
床上有一封信
On the bed is a letter.
是写给迈克尔的
And it’s addressed to Michael.
把信带回家保存好直到我回去
Take it home and save it for me when I get back.
听着 向我保证你不会看那封信
But listen, promise me that you won’t read it.
我当然不会 布鲁克 我保证
Of course I won’t, Brooke. You have my word.
现在是凌晨四点
Okay, it’s 4:00 a.m. now.
我还有多少时间
How much time do I have?
你有三小时
You have three hours.
她借完电♥话♥后我能不能用一下呢
Is there any way I could use the phone after she’s done?
放心吧布鲁克
It’s as good as done, Brooke.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
一小时后打我电♥话♥
Call me in an hour.

Okay.
现在开始一切都会好的 我保证
Everything’s gonna be okay now, I promise.

Okay.
– 拜拜 – 拜拜
– Bye. – Bye.
我感觉这是第一次看到你
You know, I think this is the first time I’ve seen you
发自内心的快乐
look genuinely happy.
准确地说 这是轻松的样子
Well… and for the record, this is relieved.
不是快乐
Happy is different.
我很高兴事情解决了
Well, I’m glad it worked out.
郑重说明 你永远都不要骗人
And for the record, you could never cheat on anybody.
你是那种把女人理想化的人吗 尼克
Are you the kind of guy who idealizes women, Nick?
那是很危险的习惯
That’s a dangerous habit.
我就是个危险的男人
Well, I’m a dangerous guy.
是的 所以你才会被一拳打到鼻子
Yeah, that’s why you got smashed in the nose.
丹尼给你留语♥音♥了吗
Did Danny leave you a voice mail?
留了
Yeah.
留了一个错误的地址
He left me the wrong address.
他一喝酒就有点阅读困难
His dyslexia really kicks in when he’s been drinking.
地方在哪儿
Where is it?
不重要 我可能都不会去了
I don’t think it matters. I’m probably not gonna go.
我觉得我们应该继续四处转转
I think we should just keep walking around.
听说中♥央♥公园晚上这个点尤其安全
I hear Central Park’s really safe this time of night.

Wow.
不至于吧
It can’t be that bad.
是不是和你的前任汉娜有关
Has it got something to do with the ex, Hannah?
总之我很乐意提供帮助
‘Cause I’m happy to offer my services.
我正好精心打扮好了而且无处可去
I’m all dressed up, nowhere to go.
没关系的 已经很晚了
It’s okay. It’s late.
我觉得你低估我了
I think that you’re underestimating me.
我会是一个好保镖
I would make a great bodyguard.
或者灵魂导师
Or spiritual advisor.
我可以帮你摆脱麻烦
I can be your Jiminy Cricket.
她和别人一起在那边
She’s there with somebody.
懂了
I see.
可是你毕竟帮助过我
Well, I mean, you helped me.
你挽救了我的婚姻 那让你变成了
I mean, you saved my marriage. And that makes you kind of…
– 一个英雄 – 一个英雄
– A hero. – A hero.
而且英雄都无畏面对他们的前任
And heroes are not afraid to face their exes.
别担心 我和你一起
Don’t worry, I’ll come.
我们可以假装成男女朋友
We can pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend.
她肯定会吃醋的
That’ll make her jealous.
她知道你不是我的菜
She’ll know you’re not my type.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我只是在头脑风暴
I was just brainstorming.
也有可能她会以为我改变了你
Maybe she’ll think that I changed you.
那会把她逼疯的
That will drive her crazy.
尼克·沃恩
Will you,
你愿意 做我
Nick Vaughn, be my…
嘉莉·布拉德肖的
Carrie Bradshaw’s…
布鲁克·道尔顿的假扮男友吗
Brooke Dalton’s pretend boyfriend?
来吧
Man.
希望我们来对了地方 因为只有一首歌♥听着耳熟
I hope this is the right place, ’cause I only know one song.
尼克
Nick!
– 嘿 老兄 – 嘿 兄弟
– Hey, man! – Hey, man.
我尽力凑钱了 兄弟
Hey, hey, I tried to get your money, man,
但是我只有350块 希望这么多够了
but I could only get, like, 350 bucks; I hope it’s enough.

Wow.

Hi.

Hey.
我是布鲁克
I’m Brooke.
– 我是丹尼 – 谢谢你的帮助 丹尼
– I am Danny. – Thank you for your help, Danny.
– 我的荣幸 – 不过这钱你留着吧
– My pleasure. – But you can keep the money.
我们已经不需要了
We’re okay now.
很抱歉麻烦你了
I feel bad.
我们已经全部处理好了
We got it all squared away.
什么
What?
这是我卖♥♥肾换来的钱啊
I sold a kidney to get this.
虽然不是我的肾 但那妓♥女♥醒来以后
I mean, it wasn’t mine, but what am I gonna
我要怎么跟她解释呢
tell the hooker when she wakes up?
丹尼
Danny.
开玩笑啦 她不会醒来的
Kidding! She’s not gonna wake up.
哇 我们已经做到这种地步了啊
Wow! We there already?
我让他尴尬了
I’m embarrassing him.
来一杯吗 布鲁克
Would you like a drink, Brooke?
丹尼 不要勾搭有夫之妇
Danny, you’re hitting on a woman who’s taken.

Oh.
原来如此
I see.
不 不是这样的
Oh, no, not like that.
不 不 这不是 这不是给我们的
No, no. It’s not… it’s not for us.
我今晚睡丹尼那里
I’m staying in Danny’s room tonight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!