有过
Yeah.
总之当时就是 他的妻子
Anyway, he… his wife had, uh, just left him
为了别的男人 刚离开他不久
for this guy that we know, and, uh…
甚至还带走了孩子
at that point, she’d taken the kids.
所以他当时最没心情做的
And so the last thing he wanted was
就是再认识其他女人
to get involved with someone.
但我要说一下 我难以想象
Well, for the record, I can’t imagine you being
你会成为哪个男人最没心情认识的人
the last thing any man would want.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我就…
So I, uh…
买♥♥下了老板让我买♥♥的画
I bought the painting that my boss wanted,
但没亲自送回去 而是寄回去了
and I sent it back without me,
之后我就再没回过伦敦
and I’ve not been to London since.
这里面确实很复杂啊
A lot of complications there.
勇敢的姑娘
Brave girl.
最有意思的是 直到今天我依然引以为傲的
The funny thing is, I remain proud of it to this day
就是…
that I was…
我能认识到那是爱情 而且可以为爱奋不顾身
the girl who recognized love and jumped.
按我对我朋友的了解 他现在应该还开着门
So if I know my friend, he’ll be at the open bar.
所以我们有很大希望能送你回家
Hopefully, we can get you home.
你要找的人会在那吗
Is the person that you came to see gonna be there?
借着你的运气 应该会吧
With our luck, probably.
有那么糟吗
Is it that bad?
什么
What?
你接下来要面对的事
Whatever’s waiting for you up there.

Oh.
没什么
It’s nothing.
是关于… 前任的事
It’s an ex… ex-something.
前任有名字吗
And does the ex-something have a name?
汉娜
Hannah.
我好久没见她了
I haven’t seen her in a while.
分手不顺利吗
Was it a bad breakup?
还有顺利的分手吗
Are there any other kinds?
他们刚才是在这打了一炮吗
Did they just have sex in here?
最好还是别知道了
It’s better not to know.
不过的确是
But yes.
是这里吗
Is this it?
问得好
Good question.
我真的只认识丹尼和新郎
I really only know Danny and the groom.
你认识那个人吗
Do you know that person?
不认识
No.
我真不认识
No, I do not.
你确定要在这种场合上台演出
Are you sure that you’re up for this?
确定
Yeah.
当然了
Yes, yes, yes.
– 不要觉得严重 – 我没觉得严重
– Don’t feel badly. – No, I don’t feel badly.
我只是感觉很糟
I feel bad.
你不是吧
Did you just do that?
你刚才纠正了我的语法错误
Did you just correct my grammar?
好了 开玩笑而已
Oh, stop it, I was teasing.
不过我真的那么做了吗
Have I done that already?
你早就想嘲笑我了
You’ve been dying to.
那是个不规则动词短语
That’s an interrupted verb phrase.
我一整晚都在默默纠正你
I’ve been silently correcting you all night.
别摆出那个表情
Don’t make that face.
不过 看到我们的关系已经到了
Well, glad to know that we’re at the point in our relationship
你可以很自然的纠正我错误的地步 我还是很高兴
where you feel comfortable doing it out loud.
现在要开始走下坡路了
And it’s all downhill from here.
太有意思了 我觉得自己
That’s funny… I feel like I missed
好像错过了所有高峰点
all the good uphill stuff.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
PWC是什么
And what is PWC?
我靠
Oh, shit.
我们来对地方了吗
Yeah, are we in the right place?
我甚至都觉得这不是个婚礼
I don’t even think this is a wedding.
上帝啊 你来的刚好
Jesus, it’s about time.
乐队其他人呢
Where’s the rest of the band?
你们迟到一个小时了
You’re an hour late.
堵车啊
Traffic.
很抱歉 但我还是来了
I’m sorry, but I’m here.
那就麻烦你们先帮我照应一下了
To hold down the fort, so to speak.
只有一把萨克斯我能做什么
What am I supposed to do with one saxophone?
– 这是把小号♥ – 天啊
– It’s a trumpet. – Oh, my God.
这位是我的歌♥手 她很棒的
And my singer, she’s amazing.
纯属放屁 我才不会为了这种乐队花五千块
This is bullshit, I’m not paying five grand for that.
当然不会 当然了
Well, of course not, of course not.
但万一其他成员不来的话
But we will need $600 up front.
我们需要预付六百块
In case the rest of the boys don’t show.
不可能
Out of the question.
享受你们DJ播放列表里的音乐吧
Okay, enjoy your deejay’s playlist.
– 就是 – 三百五
– Yeah. – $350.
五百
$500.
百分之十 很合理啊
That’s ten percent, that’s fair.
好吧 赶紧上台开始演奏
Fine, now get up and start playing
我去给你们拿现金
while I get the cash.
1107可以给你们做休息室 把东西放那就行
You can use 1107 as a green room if you need to store your stuff.
太好了
Great.
– 不行 不行 尼克 – 来吧
– No, no. Nick. – Come on.
我不会唱歌♥
I don’t sing.
我听到的可不是这样
That’s not what I heard.
不行 我根本做不到的
No, there’s no way I can do this.
你当然可以
Yes, you can.
再说 我们得要有主唱才行
Besides, we need vocals to sell it.
你想回家了 是吧?
You want to get home, don’t you?
你就假装这屋子里都是那个 乔纳森 什么来着
Just pretend it’s a room full of Jonathan what’s-his-names.
温斯坦
Weinsteins.

Yeah.
都是乔纳森·温斯坦
A room full of Jonathan Weinsteins.
现在 把衣服穿好
Just keep your clothes on.
尼克 我做不到
Nick, I can’t.
好吧 但如果你非要脱掉它们的话
All right, but if you got to take them off,
那就留到最后再脱
save it for the finale.
我觉得他们不会呆到结束的
I don’t think they’ll be able to follow that up.
好戏开始啦 伙计们
Showtime, people.
请欣赏独一无二的音乐风格 由…
The one-of-a-kind musical stylings of…
小号♥手尼克·沃恩和主唱布鲁克·道尔顿
Nick Vaughn on trumpet, Brooke Dalton on vocals.
首先带来的是一首
Kicking off this set
朦胧而又充满留恋的 “我可笑的情人”
with a smoky, wistful “My Funny Valentine.”
不 不 停下来 拜托 我们走吧
No, no, stop that. Come on, let’s go.
诶 你们俩
Oi, you two!
– 天哪 这简直是疯了 – 你超棒的
– Oh, my God, that was insane. – You were amazing.
– 太疯狂了 – 等等 等等
– That was crazy. – Wait, w-w-wait.
休息室
The green room.
这边
This way.
有人吗? 进来
Hello? Go ahead.
我要打给丹尼 看看这家伙到底在哪儿
I got to call Danny, find out where the hell this guy is.
但你的手♥机♥没电了呀 你记得电♥话♥号♥码吗?
But your phone died. Do you remember the number?
怎么 难道你都背不出你那些紧急联♥系♥人的电♥话♥?
What, you don’t memorize all your emergency contacts?
我想我可遇不上像你那么多的紧急情况
I don’t think I get in as many emergencies as you do.
丹尼 我是尼克 你到底在哪儿呢?
Danny, it’s Nick, where the hell are you, man?
听着 你给错我地址了
Listen, you gave me the wrong address.
虽然听起来很奇怪
Um, this is gonna sound strange.
但是我需要450美金
I need 450 bucks.
说来话长 但人命关天
Long story, life or death.
赶紧回电
Give me a call.
但 我的手♥机♥没电了 那么就给我留个言吧 好吧?
But my phone died, so just leave a message, okay?
好的
All right.
你觉得他能及时听到这留言吗?
Do you think he’ll get the message in time?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我有主意了
I got another idea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!