我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我感觉自己像个白♥痴♥
I feel like an idiot.
你有你的事情 而现在你看上去像…
You have your thing and now you look all…
流浪汉吗?
Homeless?

No.
流氓?
Tough?
不 还是像流浪汉吧
No, let’s stick with homeless.
很抱歉我报了警
I’m sorry that I sent the cops in.
我… 我只是觉得…
I…I just thought that…
觉得我不能以一敌众吗?
Thought that I couldn’t get beat up all by myself.
不 我相信你可以做到
No. I assumed you can do that.
我只是觉得你难以掌控全局
I just thought that you were in over your head.
要做什么
What’s it take
才能赢得你的一点点信任呢 布拉德肖小姐?
to win a little trust with you, Ms. Bradshaw?
好了 钱包没了
Well, the purse is out.
怎么办?
What now?
没事 没关系
No, it does matter.
在我错过末班车的时候就结束了
It was over when I missed that train.
什么结束了
What was over?
我的婚姻啊
My marriage.
我本应该在他之前到家的
I had to be home before him.

Oh.
他不知道你在纽约吗
He doesn’t know you’re in New York?
不 这个…有点复杂
No, it’s… it’s complicated.
懂了
Got it.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
这又不是航♥空♥科技那么复杂
Well, it’s not rocket science.
你没有戴婚戒
You’re not wearing a wedding ring.
还要在你丈夫回家之前到家
You got to get home before your husband does.
他还不知道你在纽约
He doesn’t know you’re in New York.
你是在谴责我有外遇吗
Are you accusing me of having an affair?
没有啊
No, it’s just…
我只是推测而已
You know, I’m calling it like I see it.
没关系的
It’s not a problem. It’s okay.
金无足赤 人无完人嘛
People are human. They make mistakes.
好吧 爱因斯坦
Okay, Einstein.
我如果有外遇的话 干嘛不直接
If I was having an affair, why wouldn’t I just
找男朋友来帮我
call my boyfriend and have him bail me out?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能他不知道你结婚了
Maybe he doesn’t know you’re married.
天啊 等会 等会
Oh, God! Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait.
干什么 你到底要怎样
What? What do you want?
感谢你的帮忙 但现在一切都结束了
Look, thank you for your help, but it’s over.
你趁着我还没毁了你这一晚
You can go back to whatever you were doing
赶紧从哪来回哪去
before I came along and I ruined your night.
等一下 别走 别走
Wait, please, stop! Stop!
你没毁了我这一晚 好吗
You didn’t ruin my night, okay?
我一直躲在中♥央♥车站
I was hiding out in Grand Central
就是为了避开…
trying to avoid this…
听着
Look.
在你出现之前我今天过得一直很糟
My night was shit before you showed up.
而且在你离开之后还是会很糟 但你呢
It’s gonna be shit after you leave. But your night?
如果我能帮你送回家 拯救你的婚姻
If we can get you home and save your marriage,
那么 嗯
well, then…
那我就成了英雄了
you know, that would make me a hero.
我才不能错过这个机会呢 是吧
Not gonna pass that up, am I?
听着 我不是想刺探你的情况
Look, I don’t mean to… pry.
但在我看来
But it seems to me,
问题在于 你今晚必须得回家 对吗
the issue is you got to get home tonight, right?

Yes.
好吧 那我们就解决这个问题
All right, let’s work this out.
你最晚要几点到家
What time do you have to be home by?
– 最晚得七点吧 – 好吧
– At the very latest, at 7:00. – Okay. Well…
那也就是说 我们得在三点半之前出发
that means we got to leave by 3:30,
或者四点
4:00?
还有点时间
We have time.
曼哈顿
Manhattan?
公♥司♥名称
Name of business.
卡梅尔租车公♥司♥
Carmel Car Service.
卡梅尔租车公♥司♥
Carmel Car Service.
嘿 如果我一小时之内就出发到波士顿要多少钱
Hey, how much to Boston if we leave within the hour?
447美元
That’s $447.
不能再低了吗
That’s the best you can do?
我们包含所有服务的
Includes everything.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
他们怎么说
What’d they say?
447 全都包括在内了
$447… all in.
我们能筹到那么多钱吗
Can we raise that?
是的 应该可以
Yeah, I think so.
我有个兄弟刚好需要我去演出
I got a buddy at my thing.
真的 要是那样就太好了
Really? Because that would be amazing.
先别谢我
Well, don’t thank me yet.
我穿成这样参加婚礼可以吗
Am I dressed okay for a wedding?
可能只是个招待会而已
Well, it’s probably just a reception by now.
我敢保证我朋友还在
I’m pretty sure my friend’s still there.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
吹得这么好啊
Wow. You’re actually good.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我不介意
None taken.
你明天会吹这首曲子吗
Is that the song you’re gonna play tomorrow?
我不知道 可能吧
Uh, I don’t know. Maybe.
我觉得可以啊
I think you should.
如果我了解那个什么杜克的话
I mean, if I know anything about Duke What’s His Face,
他会喜欢这个曲子的
he’s gonna like that song.
杜克·特里.
Duke Terry.
好啊 等着瞧吧
Yeah. We’ll see.
我几个月前在华盛顿和他的贝斯手合奏过
I jammed with his bass player a couple months ago in D.C.
他叫卢卡斯·威尔斯
This guy Lucas Wells.
他喜欢我这些破烂音乐
He liked my shit.
很好听啊
That’s wonderful.
好吧… 别说我了
Yeah. Anyway… enough about me.
相比之下你的故事更吸引人吧
Your story by contrast is far more compelling.

Oh.
轮到我了 好吧
My turn. Okay.
我这个人非常坦率
I’m pretty straightforward.
家里除了我还有一个哥哥
I’m a normal girl with one brother.
我丈夫从事金融行业
A husband who works in finance.
而我现在不方便给你看照片
Who I conveniently cannot provide a photograph,
因为我手♥机♥坏了
’cause my phone is broken.
的确不方便
Conveniently.
你们俩怎么认识的
How’d you guys meet?
我当时在伦敦
I was in London,
苏士比拍卖♥♥行工作
um, working at Sotheby’s.
很好的工作啊
Big shot.
是啊 在伦敦工作几年之后
Yeah, after a few years in London,
我开始觉得…
I started getting this…
说不上来
I don’t know.
法语中有这个词 茫然
Th-The French have this word, dépaysement,
迷失了方向
um, disorientation,
像是没有在祖国的归属感
like the feeling of not being in your home country.
而且
And I had…
我在伦敦人际交往上也遇到了困难
a hard time making friends in London, and…
那也太惨了
Aw, that’s so sad.
所以我老板就说
And so my boss was like,
“你想去波士顿参观展览吗”
“Do you want to go to Boston for this show?”
迈克尔当时也去了
And Michael was there.
好吧
Right.
你有没有过这种感觉
Have you ever had a feeling
就是冥冥之中就意识到
and just known somewhere in your bones
某个人会在你生命中扮演一个很重要的角色
that somebody was gonna play a major part in your life?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!