是跟试镜有关的什么还是…?
Is it something to do with the audition or…?
不 不完全是
No, not really.
好吧 也差不多
Well, kind of.
你知道的…
You know…
你知道的 当你下定决心
you know when you can’t make up your mind
是否应该做点什么?
about whether or not you should do something?
然后你问老天 “如果我应该这么做的话,
And you ask the universe “If I’m supposed to do this,
给我个暗示吧”?
give me a sign”?
那这个试镜是指某件事还是个暗号♥?
And is the audition the thing or the sign?
是暗号♥
The sign.
有个非常有影响力的乐队…
There’s this really influential band…
知道杜克·特里吗?
Duke Terry?
– 不知道… – 没关系
– No… – It’s all right.
他是名不可思议的钢琴家
He’s this amazing piano player.
大约一个月前失去了他的小号♥手
Lost his trumpet player about a month ago
我很爱他的音乐所以我想… 不如?
and I love the guy’s music and I thought… why not?
那… 这件事?
And… the thing?
– “这件事”? – 你需要个暗示的事情…
– “The thing”? – The thing that you needed the sign…
哦 那件事! 对 对
Oh, the thing! Right, right.
那是个 嗯…
That’s, uh…
是个婚礼
a wedding.
你准备破坏婚礼吗?
Are you gonna break up a wedding?
不
No.
不 这很复杂
No, it’s complicated.
只是那里有个我想见的人
There’s just someone I wanted to see.
新娘吗?
The bride?
不是
Nope.
新郎吗?
The groom?
不是
No.
那你呢?
But what about you?
我猜那个钱包是你丈夫给你的礼物吧?
I’m guessing the purse was the gift from your husband?
我想你好像丢了什么金属品吧
Think you might be missing some hardware.
我有戒指 但我没有戴
I have a ring, but I’m not wearing it
因为它被送回波士顿修理了
because it’s being repaired back in Boston.
好吧 你说了算
Okay. Whatever you say.
你不相信我吗?
You don’t believe me?
这不关我的事
It’s none of my business.
到了 就是这里
All right, this is it.
天啊 你知道吗?
Jesus. You know what?
还是我来吧
Let me do this.
你之前说是… 一个黑色的普拉达包吗?
What’d you say it was… a black Prada bag?
我想我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should call the police.
真好 他们马上就会赶来
Yeah. They’ll be right over.
下周四怎么样?
How’s next Thursday?
包有什么特征吗?
Anything specific about the bag?
有 在里面的折口边上
Yeah. On the inside flap
有写着B.D.的小孩子的笔迹
are the initials B.D. in kid’s handwriting.
“B.D.” 为什么是B.D.?
“B.D.” Why B.D.?
我继子写的
My stepson wrote it.
我叫布鲁克
My name is Brooke.
布鲁克·道尔顿
Brooke Dalton.
我的天!
Oh, my God!
你为什么告诉我你叫嘉莉?
Why’d you tell me it was Carrie?
我不知道! 卡丽 布莱德肖!
I don’t know! Carrie Bradshaw!
我们可是在纽约 这么晚了 你又是个陌生人… 我愣住了
We’re in New York, it’s late, you’re a stranger… I froze.
好吧 当我回来的时候
Well, when I get back,
我们真的要好好沟通一下了 布鲁克
we really got to work on our communication, Brooke.
两个街区外 有个酒吧
Two blocks that way, there’s a bar
叫加夫尼家… 去那等我 好吗?
called Gaffney’s… wait for me there, all right?
等等! 你带了多少现金?
Wait! How much cash do you have?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这是个私人问题
That’s a personal question.
说不定有40刀?
Maybe 40 bucks?
你要做疯狂的事吧
You’re gonna do something crazy.
感谢你没说我”蠢”
Thank you for not saying “stupid.”
多谢了
That means a lot.
你准备抢了就跑 是吧?
You’re gonna grab it and run, aren’t you?
啊… 我不知道
Uh… I don’t know.
但很刺♥激♥ 不是吗?
It’s exciting, though, isn’t it?
走了
Go.
你就是丢了钱包的那个?
You the one lost the purse?
是啊 没有它 我都要崩溃了
Yeah, and without it, my whole outfit falls apart.
你好 这里是亚特兰大四季酒店
Hello, Four Seasons Atlanta.
额 请帮我接到迈克尔·道尔顿的房♥间
Uh, Michael Dalton’s room, please.
请稍等
One moment, please.
你好?
Hello?
– 嘿 宝贝 – 嘿
– Hey, baby. – Hey.
怎么了? 你还好吗?
What’s going on? You okay?
是的 我很好 我只是睡不着
Yeah, I’m okay. I just couldn’t sleep.
我只是想跟你说声我爱你
And I, I just wanted to tell you that I love you.
亲爱的 我也爱你
Oh, honey, I love you, too.
纽约怎么样?
How’s New York?
你的买♥♥卖♥♥搞定了吗?
Did you make the buy?
嗯 我搞定了
Yeah, I made the buy.
花了225
For 225.
嗯
Yeah.
已经很长时间了
It’s been going on so long.
我很开心终于搞定了
I’m just glad it finally closed, you know?
是啊 当然
Yeah, right. Of course.
很好 恭喜你了
Well, congratulations.
你有收到我的信息吗?
Did you get my message?
没有 发了什么? 我的手♥机♥坏掉了
No. What? My phone actually broke.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我想知道你为什么会打到酒店来?
I was wondering why you called the hotel.
好吧 计划发生了小小的改动
Well, there’s a little change of plans.
我要搭明天的第一班航♥班♥
And I’m gonna be on the first flight out.
所以我会早上八点到家 然后我们可以
So I’ll be home by 8:00 and we can have
吃个早餐 庆祝一下?
a little, uh, celebration breakfast?
那太早了 已经凌晨两点了
That’s so early. It’s 2:00 a.m.
你不想好好休息下吗?
Don’t you just want to relax?
你不能搭稍微迟点的航♥班♥吗?
Weren’t you on a later flight?
不用 没关系 我可以在飞机上睡
No, it’s all right. I can sleep on the plane.
我不想再呆在这里了
I don’t want to stay here any longer than I have to.
宝贝 你工作这么辛苦
Baby, you work so hard.
为什么你不在那里休息一下呢?
Why don’t you just stay and relax?
等你休息好了 我们可以迟点一起
And then we can have a nice breakfast later
吃个美美的早餐?
when you’re rested?
布鲁克 航♥班♥已经订好了
Brooke, the flight’s booked.
怎么了? 你还好吗?
What’s going on? You okay?
是的 是的 我很好 我只是有点累了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m just tired.
哦 可怜的宝贝
Aw, poor baby.
好了 去睡吧
Well, let me let you go to sleep.
我们明天见
And I’ll see you tomorrow.
– 好吧 – 我爱你
– Okay. -I love you.
所有的普拉达 就在今晚
All Prada. All tonight.
泰勒说你认识那个包
Tyler said you knew the bag.
是的
Right.
好吧 女士的信♥用♥卡♥应该会更有用
Well, the lady’s credit cards would make it more helpful.
我们不做钱包 朋友
We don’t do wallets, man.
因为那不适合你
Because that would be beneath you.
就是这个了
Let’s go with this one.
今日特♥价♥… 900刀
Special today… $900.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我给泰勒就是这个价
That’s the number I gave Tyler.
对 我付给他了
Yeah, and I paid him.
什么 这是敲诈吗?
What, is this a shakedown?
打给他
Call him.
噢 真正是好极了!
Aw, this is great!
你打给他
You call him.
他说我没有付钱 我上当受骗了!
He says I didn’t pay you and I get screwed!